Team-BHP > What Car? > Sedans

Search this Thread
Old 15th December 2009, 18:00   #16
Senior - BHPian

Hi Nikhil,

You have done the indepth study, isn't it ?
I salute you for your very pointed questions, that is a mark of a well read, well informed person.

I am not having experience with all those car models you listed, hence i will not try to answer your questions.

From your post, I learnt the following, You have been happy driving a M800 for last 9 years, you want to keep your next car for 5 years minimum, probably more.

From a 2L car, you have "up"ed your risk to 8L, that is 4X times, that is amazing for a first time upgrader (I only upgraded from a 4.8L car to 10L car = 2X)

my suggetion to you is to not to jump to conclusions based on the recommendations here, but actually you should talk to people face to face who owned the cars and collect as many inputs as possible first hand, then you will be able to come to a well informed decision.

Generally US companies target shorter product life cycles and change strategies/platforms very offen. hence some times the perviously sold products are hard to support or expensive to support.

European Companies develop performance cars, very rugged and full of gadets.
they would be expensive as well, European car companies have not yet well understood the need for post sale support in India.

Japanese Companies (Toyota, Honda) and thier half cousins (Maruti Suzuki and Hindustan Motors) offer good products, most of the time VALUE for Money (not cheap except Maruti), Reasonably good after sales servcie support, lower cost of maintenance and consistant realibility / quality.

Koreans always try to either follow the japs or be one leg up. But they can not command premium still like japs. I10/I20/Verna are great cars from Hyundai, Matiz is still running even though the company Daewoo is closed.

I would suggest you to have test drives and filter and arrive at one or two choices.

Sorry for the long post, all the best with your car hunting.

Last edited by StarVegabond : 15th December 2009 at 18:06.
Old 15th December 2009, 18:40   #17
BHPian

Starvegabond: Most of your comments on companies based on their country of origin are very high level comments. Today companies are having localized strategies for products, marketing approach,pricing etc, and we will have to looks things from what is offered in India.
Old 15th December 2009, 18:49   #18
akp
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikhil_blr View Post
3. Honda Jazz 1.2 Petrol
Pros: Very good engine, out-of-the-world interiors and trim, excellent space management, good drivability, high safety ratings. The comfort of a sedan with the convenience (and mileage) of a hatchback.
Cons: Very very highly priced. Low ground clearance, no seatbelt for 5th passenger (and this is officially a 5-seater, and Honda says this car is safe!!).
Wife just fell in love with this car, especially the interiors. However, I've yet to take a test drive - the price is the main reason. Am still willing to consider for the above pros because of the reliability and H badge, especially after reading Sid's review of his parents' Jazz!!

- Jazz: Is the ground clearance a problem?
First, Jazz has seat belts for all five seats.

About ground clearance, yes, at 160 mm, it is on the lower side, and one cannot be reckless, specially when fully loaded and on a bad road. But having said that, the ground clearances of Fiesta is 168mm and i20 is I think 165mm. So the difference is not all that big. SX4 ZXi is of course in a separate league in this regard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyWalker View Post
With an indicated 60% highway, i would avoid Jazz. Its a dedicated City car, apart from obvious reasons about pricing etc. I would leave the i20 on the same grounds.
This "dedicated city car" is just a perception, which in my experience is not quite true. I have so far driven my jazz nearly 3000km on highways. I normally drive in the range 90-110 kmph, occasionally gone up to 140 kmph. And I have not felt any inadequacy in power or problem with stability etc. One does have to adjust the driving style a bit (e.g. downshift for overtaking) to account for the fact that torque at low (less than 1800) rpm is not great, but once one makes that adjustment, it is a pleasure to drive on highways too and I personally do not find it a problem to overtake other cars. In our last trip, driven in the range 80-110 kmph, it gave me an FE of 18.4kmpl.
However, I have to say that I do not know what happens beyond 140kmph - I have not gone beyond that speed and do not intend to in future.
Old 15th December 2009, 19:52   #19
BHPian

I would suggest a Manza for you, however A$$ may be an issue and you MAY face small niggles here and there. For peace of mind I think Jazz and i20 should fit yr requirements.
Old 15th December 2009, 19:53   #20
BHPian

Why Fiesta?

Hi Nikhil,

More or less my requirements. And, I decided on the Fiesta SXi.

Similar to you, my research was entirely based on TBHP.

My needs, in no partcular order:
1. Myself, Wifey and 3 kids (14,10,6 Yrs old) - hence rear legroom space is more than adequate for the next 5-7 yrs.

2. Turning Radius/ Dimensions of car : Very Important. Though at home/office parking is not an issue for me with even a bigger car, needed an all-purpose vehicle which can be used for dropping kids at school, to picking up grocery on the way from roadside supermarket to squeezing thru malls/cineplexes, go to meet my clients etc - 100% self driven, hence ability to park almost at any place and still not draw too much of attention. GC/TR/Dimensions of Fiesta meets those needs perfectly.

3. Interiors more important than exterior looks: Plush Interiors (in line with 8L and not any Merc/BMW) a must. In case, somewhere it falls short by a small margin, can be addressed with aftermarket accessories.

4. Overall Fit & Finish - important becos it speaks of build quality & attention to detail. My appx 7 yr old Ikon - no rattles/creaking noises whatsoever.

5. Frills like Blue&Me/On steering controls- Not a deal clincher, since most of the times kids will have a say on that, a remote will do the job. If required, can be fitted separately.

6. City/Highway : for me it will be 70/30 - hence overall FE of 11-12 is fine with me with 800-1000Km/mth running. Plus in-City driveability factor should be good considering 80% it will be in 2nd/3rd gear.

7. After Sales Service - Have been driving an Ikon since 2003 - no issues faced so far except the A/c evaporator coil & one injector being replaced this year - total bill including labor - appx 10K..highest so far in appx 6.5yrs of ownersip. Absolutely no service related issues.

In case you do not expect that the car will be washed/cleaned perfectly everytime you visit the service center or be treated like a royalty or dedicated service personnel etc etc, the main job of looking after/taking care your vehicle will be done. Basically, keep the expectation low and it will be met. Have not faced a situation where I have been taken for a ride with false spare parts etc. Further, promises regarding timeliness made have been kept, give or take a couple of hrs - not days.

8. Total 4 yrs warranty including EW for appx 9K -examples - a) spilled some corrosive material on the front passenger door panel and some rusting observed - replaced full door assembly under warranty. b) 3rd yr rear left door locking issues - replaced full rear left door assembly under warranty - and mind you no excuses of parts not avlbl - all these done within a couple of days.

9. Ford Manufacturing plant - almost between Chennai & Bangalore - hence availabity of parts should be super fast.

10. Safety - all your requirements avlbl in SXi.

From your observations, it seems you only have an issue with Fiesta about A.S.S/Spare parts/High labor cost. Autocar India Mar 2009 issue did a comparison and found that for all Ford models there is only a marginal 2-3% difference, sometime cheaper compared to Honda/Fiat/Hyundai/Maruti in the respective segments. In fact, Ford is touting the same study in the form of a brochure titled "THE SUM OF THE PARTS". For Fiesta, taking into account regular Service Parts (like air/oil filter, wiper blades etc), Mechanical parts (like a/c evaporator coil, radiator hose set, clutch plate etc), Accident Repair parts (like front bumper, wheel rim, front fender, radiator, side mirrors etc), the study shows Fiesta Petrol total cost of spare parts as a %age of car price : 9.80 whereas Honda City it is 10.01 and Hyundai Verna as 7.13. This brochure lists down the price of each of these parts (26 parts in total) for Fiesta/City/Verna.

All other aspects remaining the same, if I am looking for peace of mind, a 10-20% higher maintenance cost is fine with me.

Mind you, I have not done a TD of a single car by driving myself (have sat on the rear though on SXi/S)...gone entirely by TBHP ownership reviews.

Booked Silver SXi on 8th Dec - am told vehicle will arrive tomm - dont know why you have to wait for Silver for a month.

Good luck on your next car.
Old 15th December 2009, 20:07   #21
BHPian

Why not Manza/Linea?

Manza - still to prove itself - good VFM but some compromises required.
Linea - Killer Looks but F/T.A.S.S not upto the mark - take any Linea thread here.
All Hatchbacks - No Offence meant - Not a particular fan for this design - personal opinion.

Last edited by sanjayc : 15th December 2009 at 20:08.
Old 15th December 2009, 20:14   #22
BHPian

i think the ford 1.6 Sxi is the right one for you. Also its your first choice.

Manza, as Sanjay is pointing, still has a long way to go before it makes a place of itself in the markets

I see loads of Fiesta these days. Today i was out on a long drive to meet a client. I was simply blown by the Fiestas on the highway. Great Going !

@Skywalker,

Congrats ! i see you are a senior now :-)

Last edited by nandans2005 : 15th December 2009 at 20:29.
Old 15th December 2009, 20:37   #23
BHPian

+1..There you go.

Things going for FORD:
a. Was the only US major automaker not bankrupt like GM/Chrysler and no TARP money for them
b. With the launch of FIGO, will become a volume player - hence future survivality should not be a concern.
c. Mostly localized parts
d. FORD has been a master of re-cycling the same model with slight variants - be it Ikon or Fiesta.
e. Fiesta price point - 1.5L above Manza & 1.5L below City - enough borderline takers for that
f. First 4 years of A.S.S. - zero worry with 3rd/4th year Extended warranty+Insurance - labor cost may be 500-1000 bucks more than others - so? This will get offset by lesser visits to A.S.S;-}
g. In Chennai, am seeing the same 2 Ford dealers at least from 2003 onwards - unlinke for HM/Tata A.S.S. who keep jumping ship from one to another
h. In the metros, max 2 Ford A.S.S - not fully saturated - thus more business - more chances of survival - less worry - though service may get delayed a wee bit
i. Americans are sticklers as far as checklists go (though it is another matter if it makes practical sense or not)..hence the A.S.S are kept on their toes - example being - while deciding on my Fiesta purchase, was getting confused regarding this free insurance offer from FORD, as quoted in some Fiesta threads - called up toll free number of Ford and demanded to know what are the offers in Dec09 directly given by FORD company - was told by the cstr exec to get in touch with the dealer to get details - on telling that I already have but it seems dealers are not providing correct information - named the dealer (MPL) to them- within 30 mins I got a call from MPL sales manager and got clarifications on all doubts - free insurance offer from FORD is for corporate discount cases onyl and blah blah etc. Later on the MPL sales exec called me up and apologised in case I have felt that he was not able to satisfactorily answer all my questions.
Old 15th December 2009, 20:58   #24
Senior - BHPian

By the looks of it, the general inclination is more towards Fiesta, I don't want to confuse you, just giving my opinion. Why not consider the Dzire top variant, i.e if you are ok with the unbelievably ugly looks of the car? Having owned a Maruti before, you know fully well about its maintenance.
Old 15th December 2009, 21:27   #25
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by akp View Post
This "dedicated city car" is just a perception, which in my experience is not quite true.
I did not intend to say it not capable on the Highway. Jazz is very much a capable car - i agree. I am saying is that if he's looking for a car to be driven on highway most of the time - probably there are better cars to do that job.

Quote:
My FIL recommends it because it's a TATA, so the total cost of ownership will always be low. Plus it's got a proven Diesel engine. The only thing is that it's just been released, and I've been reading about some problems in the initial lot. I guess it will take at least 6 months min for the niggles to be ironed out by TATA production.
Knowing Tata, yes we cannot completely rule it out. In fact i was surprised to find out so many niggles with Linea here. If you are apprehensive, i recommend driving Fiesta & SX4 again and choosing from that. You should buy the car which you liked to drive from this. Drive it both in city traffic and highway (or at least in ORR/NICE roads)

If you want to drop Manza, SX4 fits your role better as a capable highway car (and it can also do some offroading )

Quote:
Originally Posted by nandans2005 View Post
@Skywalker, Congrats ! i see you are a senior now :-)
thanks Nandan!

Last edited by SkyWalker : 15th December 2009 at 21:28.
Old 15th December 2009, 23:44   #26

The mood in this thread is overwhelmingly in favor of the Fiesta, but let me throw another hat into the ring. How about the Verna 1.6SX?

The top end Petrol should be easily on the road under 8 Lacs, and even the top-end Diesel manual shud be available around 8 considering the year-end discounts flying around.

I had a drive in it on the way from Karnal to Narkanda last Feb. and honestly it was one of the better highway drives I had for a long time. Lovely smooth engine, with lots of power and great handling.

I have not driven the Fiesta myself to compare it to the Verna, but I do feel surprised that Verna has not yet been suggested by any members - yet.

Not much idea about maintenance or F.E. - it was the car borrowed by my friend from his cousin
Old 16th December 2009, 08:28   #27
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1919 View Post
I had a drive in it on the way from Karnal to Narkanda last Feb. and honestly it was one of the better highway drives I had for a long time. Lovely smooth engine, with lots of power and great handling.
Verna petrol is no competition for the Fiesta - bet it power, FE or Handling. Diesel has good power - but calling it has great handling is over the top. Its probably at the bottom end in handling of Sedans in that range (SX4,Fiesta).
Old 16th December 2009, 11:12   #28
BHPian

Quote:
Frankly I'm surprised that there is not one good car which really appeals to me readily!!
Nikhil_blr -

I felt the same when I was looking for an upgrade 4 months back. Many of your requirements were same as mine, hence thought of sharing my thought process. I evaluated the following vehicles
  • Fiesta was first in my list for quite some time. Did 2-3 test drives, but even after careful driving, it scraped badly on 2-3 humps. You know Bangalore roads, right? 2nd disappointment was seating comfort, I felt the thigh support is not good for it. Hence dropped Fiesta half mindedly.
  • Next was Linea, major put off due to lack of support from sales team.
  • I liked Aveo too, good for a sedate driver, very good interiors, excellent A/C, super silent cabin. But was not confident due to perceived image of GM.
  • Considered i20, but size wise didn't felt like a big upgrade from my Santro. Of course it has all bells and whistles, but for the price didn't felt it as a value.
  • Honda Citi was out due to budget constraints, Jazz was out because I don't want to pay 8+ for a 1.2 L hatchback.
  • Verna, I didn't like the shape and also petrol version was not considered to be good as per inputs from T-BHP.
I thought of dropping the idea of new vehicle. I was never a fan of Maruti, due to low build quality and initially didn't like the shape of SX4. Never planned to by SX4, hesitanly did a TD, but felt it is quite good for my requirements. Seats were comfortable and large, GC and view were excellent.

Perceived poor mileage, rattles, A-Pillar blindspot, poor visibilty while reversing, driveability in city etc. were concern, but I realized that there is no perfect vehicle and took a chance. I own it for last 4 months.

Below are my updates on those.
  • Seating position and visibility is very good, as if in a mini SUV. A-Pillar blindspot is a problem, but you can easily manage it, you just have to be a bit more careful in right turns.
  • My latest mileage figures were 11.3 (50% AC) in Citi and 14.8 (100% AC) in Highway which I think is good for a 1.6 L engine.
  • Rattling, there are minor ones, but nothing major so far.
  • New SX4 is with a smaller head rest, reversing visibility is manageable with reverse sensors and needless to say, you need to be a bit more careful while reversing.
Of course, it is not a perfect vehicle, but I am very satisfied with SX4, and not to forget proven A.S.S and low spares cost of Maruti.

All the best for your new vehicle and happy motoring.
Old 16th December 2009, 14:44   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarVegabond View Post
Hi Nikhil,
You have done the indepth study, isn't it ?
I salute you for your very pointed questions, that is a mark of a well read, well informed person.

From a 2L car, you have "up"ed your risk to 8L, that is 4X times, that is amazing for a first time upgrader (I only upgraded from a 4.8L car to 10L car = 2X)

my suggetion to you is to not to jump to conclusions based on the recommendations here, but actually you should talk to people face to face who owned the cars and collect as many inputs as possible first hand, then you will be able to come to a well informed decision.
Sorry for the long post, all the best with your car hunting.
Thanks a lot StarVegabond for your observations and advice. The credit goes to t-bhp which is a treasure trove of honest, trustworthy, unbiased information.

The M800 I bought is a 2nd hand (from a relative) which I bought around 4 years ago. I never felt the need for a car - company bus for office commute, and auto / bus for local commute. And I never had to worry about parking space wherever I went. However, the birth of my daughter changed the equation, and a car became a necessity. The M800 was perfect for city driving. Now that my child has grown from a baby, I need a bigger car capable of weekend excursions. The M800 lacks the features for this, especially on the safety aspect. This makes me look for a fully-loaded car (sedan or hatchback did not matter to me). Since I'm planning to keep the car for min 5 years, I guess it's worth paying 8L one-time and getting a good car, rather than buying a bigger hatch now, and then 3-4 years down the line, upgrading again to a bigger car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by akp View Post
First, Jazz has seat belts for all five seats.

About ground clearance, yes, at 160 mm, it is on the lower side, and one cannot be reckless, specially when fully loaded and on a bad road. But having said that, the ground clearances of Fiesta is 168mm and i20 is I think 165mm. So the difference is not all that big. SX4 ZXi is of course in a separate league in this regard.

This "dedicated city car" is just a perception, which in my experience is not quite true. I have so far driven my jazz nearly 3000km on highways. I normally drive in the range 90-110 kmph, occasionally gone up to 140 kmph. And I have not felt any inadequacy in power or problem with stability etc. One does have to adjust the driving style a bit (e.g. downshift for overtaking) to account for the fact that torque at low (less than 1800) rpm is not great, but once one makes that adjustment, it is a pleasure to drive on highways too and I personally do not find it a problem to overtake other cars. In our last trip, driven in the range 80-110 kmph, it gave me an FE of 18.4kmpl.
However, I have to say that I do not know what happens beyond 140kmph - I have not gone beyond that speed and do not intend to in future.
Thanks akp. Since you own the Jazz, your feedback is really important to me.
Sorry about the 5th seat-belt - I was mistaken based on the photographs in the brochure.
I went to the showroom again today and took a test drive. The seat belt was there. The short test drive all-in-all was good. The space, interior colour everything appealed to me (and my colleague). The overall feeling was more of a sedan than a hatchback. The power was sufficient for 3 people for a sedate driving, but nowhere as the SX4. The AC was fantastic, and the music system sounded really good as compared to the one on the SX4. The all-round view was good, and was quite a cinch to drive (turning, reversing, braking etc). However, on rough roads (the stage before tarring), I could feel the road noise filter into the car, and the rough road could be felt. But I must add that I'm not the best judge at these things since the only other car I've driven extensively is the M800. Perhaps you can give some inputs here. There were no humps around, so could not see for myself. However, I think I can take it for a fact that there will be problems with humps (the Bangalore special variety) seeing the feedback on tbhp.
I was checking the dimensions, and frankly, it's in the league of City and Manza (except length). Don't believe me? Here are the stats:
Width Wheelbase
Jazz: 1695mm 2500mm
ANHC: 1695mm 2550mm
Manza: 1703mm 2520mm
Fiesta: 1686mm 2486mm
SX4: 1735mm 2500mm
Ritz: 1680mm 2360mm
Width-wise, ANHC and the Jazz have the same width, and the difference between the Manza is just 0.8cm (the width of my little finger). Wheelbase of ANHC and Jazz is the same, and the Jazz has a slightly longer wheelbase as compared to Fiesta, so it was quite a surprise!! It's actually a sedan without separate boot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjayc View Post
Hi Nikhil,

More or less my requirements. And, I decided on the Fiesta SXi.

7. After Sales Service - Have been driving an Ikon since 2003 - no issues faced so far except the A/c evaporator coil & one injector being replaced this year - total bill including labor - appx 10K..highest so far in appx 6.5yrs of ownersip. Absolutely no service related issues.

In case you do not expect that the car will be washed/cleaned perfectly everytime you visit the service center or be treated like a royalty or dedicated service personnel etc etc, the main job of looking after/taking care your vehicle will be done. Basically, keep the expectation low and it will be met. Have not faced a situation where I have been taken for a ride with false spare parts etc. Further, promises regarding timeliness made have been kept, give or take a couple of hrs - not days.

8. Total 4 yrs warranty including EW for appx 9K -examples - a) spilled some corrosive material on the front passenger door panel and some rusting observed - replaced full door assembly under warranty. b) 3rd yr rear left door locking issues - replaced full rear left door assembly under warranty - and mind you no excuses of parts not avlbl - all these done within a couple of days.

9. Ford Manufacturing plant - almost between Chennai & Bangalore - hence availabity of parts should be super fast.

10. Safety - all your requirements avlbl in SXi.

From your observations, it seems you only have an issue with Fiesta about A.S.S/Spare parts/High labor cost. Autocar India Mar 2009 issue did a comparison and found that for all Ford models there is only a marginal 2-3% difference, sometime cheaper compared to Honda/Fiat/Hyundai/Maruti in the respective segments. In fact, Ford is touting the same study in the form of a brochure titled "THE SUM OF THE PARTS". For Fiesta, taking into account regular Service Parts (like air/oil filter, wiper blades etc), Mechanical parts (like a/c evaporator coil, radiator hose set, clutch plate etc), Accident Repair parts (like front bumper, wheel rim, front fender, radiator, side mirrors etc), the study shows Fiesta Petrol total cost of spare parts as a %age of car price : 9.80 whereas Honda City it is 10.01 and Hyundai Verna as 7.13. This brochure lists down the price of each of these parts (26 parts in total) for Fiesta/City/Verna.

All other aspects remaining the same, if I am looking for peace of mind, a 10-20% higher maintenance cost is fine with me.
Thanks Sanjay for allaying my fears about the A.S.S. Our requirements almost match to a "T". I don't mind paying marginally more for A.S.S. if the car is good and trouble-free. This is what the sales guy also told me - that the localization content of the car is very high - in the range of 90%, and that this would lead to lower spare part costs. But I was not sure if I could trust him on this.
The only problem now is that only colour available is white - the other colours are all sold-out. I'm not very much in favour of white for obvious reasons.

So after all the great feedback from you guys, I've reduced the shortlist to Fiesta, Jazz and SX4.
Old 16th December 2009, 18:39   #30
akp
BHPian

Quote:
The short test drive all-in-all was good. The space, interior colour everything appealed to me (and my colleague). The overall feeling was more of a sedan than a hatchback. The power was sufficient for 3 people for a sedate driving, but nowhere as the SX4.

If you keep the rpm level above 2000, you won't feel it is underpowered. This means, for overtaking etc, you will often have to downshift and accelerate. Most of my highway trips have been with five passangers and boot full of luggage and AC running all the time, and I have never felt any need for more power (ok, not completely correct -- in our first long drive, when I was yet to get the hang of it, I felt it lacks torque, but then I was trying to drive it like my other car - once I made that adjustment, it was all fine).
SX4 is the other car I had looked at when buying mine. And it was a difficult decision for us. The specifications say it has more power and torque (which I think is the more important figure) -- what you have to decide is how much of that extra are you going to use.
By the way, I have also taken the car to Chail (in HP), where there is a Kali temple on top of a hill, and the climb is very steep. The car did fine there too.

Quote:
The AC was fantastic, and the music system sounded really good as compared to the one on the SX4. The all-round view was good, and was quite a cinch to drive (turning, reversing, braking etc). However, on rough roads (the stage before tarring), I could feel the road noise filter into the car, and the rough road could be felt.
If it is noise you are talking about, I think it has one of the quietest cabins. You can read some of the Jazz owners' threads on tbhp for confirmation. At high speeds, there can be some tyre noise if the stock tyres are not Michelin (I did not get Michelin, and have not changed the stock tyres yet. But recently I changed tyres of my older car to Michelin, and now I can see what difference it would make if I replace the stock ones by Michelin). If one is lucky, one may get Michelin as stock tyres, as another member cpyder has got.

As for roughness, the suspension is on the stiff side, so if you are on a rough road at slow to moderate speeds, you will feel those bumps. But as speed goes up, the suspension behaves much better, and you don't feel bumps at all.

Back seat comfort is something you should look at. They are a bit more upright than a typical sedan. Some people may like this, for some others, the low flung seats may be better.

So far I have had three visits to the workshop - two services, and one visit this week for a precautionary underbody check before an upcoming one-week trip. My experience at the workshop has been top class. But this is very dealer/city specific -- so you should find out about the dealers in your city and their service.

A couple of owners have reported back problems after using the driver's seat , which they've taken care of by using cushions. But I have not had any issues in that regard. And on occasions, I have driven for 10 hours or so (with toilet/tea/lunch breaks). Again this is specific to the shape/size/condition of an individual, so you'd be the best judge.

I do not know whether FE is a consideration for you or not. If it is, you can see my FE figures till about a month back here. Since that post, I have driven solely in the city, and getting FE of about 14.5/15. Also the engine feels more responsive now than earlier.

If you need any more specific feedback, I would be happy to give.

All in all, I think the three you have shortlisted are all very good cars. They all have their own pluses and minuses. Ultimately it depends on your exact requirements. Gather more info, take more test drives and decide. Wish you all the best in your search, buying and ownership.

Most Viewed