Team-BHP > What Car? > Sedans

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 30th September 2005, 21:42   #121
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wolf
But Shan2nu dont you think even a moderately amateur driver driving a vtec can milk a baleno driven be a moderately good driver???
Completely disagree. Your so called 'moderately amateur driver' will go all over the place in real situation.

That apart, what exactly you guys are getting buy extending this thread? Let's say one car is faster than the other one. So how does that matter? How often you drive your car in that speed? And where?

Are you guys are unhappy with what you have with you now? Or you think that little extra edge will give that complete bliss feeling?
Old 30th September 2005, 21:52   #122
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudra Sen
Completely disagree. Your so called 'moderately amateur driver' will go all over the place in real situation.

That apart, what exactly you guys are getting buy extending this thread? Let's say one car is faster than the other one. So how does that matter? How often you drive your car in that speed? And where?

Are you guys are unhappy with what you have with you now? Or you think that little extra edge will give that complete bliss feeling?

Sorry, didnt realise that this thread has stretched so far with our blabber!!!
"Baleno=Vtec"
PEACE...White Flag from me

p.s: whoever started this thread should be charged under Indian IPC Code 104, section 11 for provocation and should be sentened to 5 years of rigorous living in a place where there are no automobiles at all...
Fountain pen nib broken
Old 30th September 2005, 22:25   #123
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wolf
Sorry, didnt realise that this thread has stretched so far with our blabber!!!
"Baleno=Vtec"
PEACE...White Flag from me

p.s: whoever started this thread should be charged under Indian IPC Code 104, section 11 for provocation and should be sentened to 5 years of rigorous living in a place where there are no automobiles at all...
Fountain pen nib broken
nice one wolf,
but the argument continues.......
well, i don't care if either of them is faster!!! coz as rudra had rightly said, where would you be able to ride!!
both are real good steeds.. and all depends on who is at the wheel. so there is absolutely no point in prolonging this debate of which one's the faster car!!! maybe if we talk about which one is a better car (even that would depend on who is gonna debate on which side) ... on an insight, i think this topic has lost it's charm, like one which was discussing fiat's exit plans... i'd rather not charter in that territory!!! ...
so mods, it would be better if the post is closed!!! :(
thanks,
ak

Last edited by Rudra Sen : 1st October 2005 at 11:41.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed