Team-BHP > What Car? > Sedans

Search this Thread
Old 14th January 2010, 19:46   #31
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shreeps View Post
I would say - go for ANHC (even though IMHO its overpriced) since you have the budget. Dont wait till march since The budget due in Feb may have a nasty surprise in store. wait till say the 20th of Jan and start the process so that salesmen eager to meet their targets by end of the month might give you better deals.
Thanks for the hint. I am planning to visit Honda dealers this weekend. There are 3 dealers in Bangalore.

1) Magnum
2) Dakshin
3) Whitefield

Any pointers on Dealership? Which of the dealers are more accessible? (Heard a lot about Honda snob dealers)
Old 31st January 2010, 13:08   #32
BHPian

Finally booked my ANHC V AT. I did visit all the 3 dealers. Will provide the details on the experiences in my ownership thread once i get my car on Valentines day.

WhiteField Honda is the place i booked my car.

Corporate Discount = 15K
Accesories Free = 10K if Outside Insurance
= 15 K if insurance taken from Honda (which includes Bajaj Allianz)

I havent taken the quote from Bajaj as Sunday is a holiday. I will be getting it on Monday. Website is confusing and it is giving me the same quote as the dealer.

So i am in a confusion whether to go ahead with Dealer provided Bajaj Allianz and get 5K extra of accesories or go with outside insurance and meet with an agent ho could give better options.

Note: I talked to a Tata AIG and he gave me a quote of 7K less than dealer insurance but i am not happy with Tata AIG. So waiting to talk to Bajaj Allianz.

Need you help guys.

1) Should i go with Honda insurance and the 5K which i pay more for insurance is given in form of 5K worth of accessories ( i know Honda are real expensive)
2) Get the outside insurance and just take 10K accesories

thanks

Most Viewed