Team-BHP > What Car? > Sedans
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st February 2006, 21:50   #16
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukeskywalker
4 yr or 80,000 km warranty and am still haggling for an mp3 player
Don't do that. Ask them for discount and buy your player from outside. Who's is this? Sundaram or Garuda?
Old 23rd February 2006, 20:31   #17
Senior - BHPian

it's sundaram, getting the car at 8 lac otr, says he can't give any other discount, getting keyless entry, the warranty i mentioned and sun film along with the front seat armrest which is actually the cover for the box between the 2 seats, which i presume is standard fitment in ur car, by he way i like ur pics lokks great, would love to maintain the car like u do.
Old 24th February 2006, 10:57   #18
BHPian

Im getting 8 lac on road for beige interiors.....1.6 base NY BS3 Blah blah. It comes with front centre arm rest as standard and driver seat height adjust. As i understand, the beige interior is 14 K more than grey interior.

Also the OEM MP3 player on the royale, cant be fitted as optional on the base models, as it is fitted at factory level. Same with the Autocop with engine immobiliser. So those things have to be done from 3rd party. Besides, they dont even take back the base blaupunkt or the rims ( both have scrap value in GM's hands ) so the dealer says.
He says u can see it outside for 5 - 7k and put in a better system. Rim goes for 150 rs / a piece. Winch.....
Old 24th February 2006, 11:40   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbasak

Why there is extra discount only if you opt for loan? Isn't it possible that you take the loan, get extra discount and then pay the entire loan amount right away?[/left]

There are a lot of prepayment penalty clauses and the Banks would ensure that they are not at a loss. U will have to shell out the penalty interest if u wanna a pre closure. Maybe tighter margins for the banks!!
Old 1st March 2006, 23:51   #20

Hi - Got myself an Optra Royale - Black .Can you recommend whats the best wax polish??? also is it necessary??

Thanks
Old 2nd March 2006, 08:54   #21
BHPian

hi sandeep,
getting my optra on saturday. Also black. Going for the Base with beige interiors.
Post pics if you can.
Old 2nd March 2006, 10:49   #22

Hi Sandeep, I am buying an Optra Royale too. Can you please tell me what you paid OTR (for me it is comp registration) and what freebies are you getting/negotiated. Thanks
Old 5th March 2007, 11:51   #23

Hi Guys,
am new to team-bho and this is my first post.I would like to buy an optra royale too.It will be registered in thane.can you tell me how much it will work out to otr?what are the discounts and freebies I can avail of?
cheers

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks