Team-BHP > What Car? > Sedans
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th December 2011, 13:08   #76
BHPian

Re: Used Mitsubishi Cedia

I'm looking for a used car in Mumbai, I'm considering Cedia/Civic/Fiesta 1.6 or corolla. The first 3 are driver's car so that's the reason why I'm looking for them . Currently I drive OHC Vtec and I plan to swap my Accent which is being used by Wife. Now if I get any of the first 3 cars then I keep it and pass OHC Vtec to wife or get a Corolla and she uses it. In the used car segement Fiesta 1.6 may cost 2.5-3 lakhs, while cedia may be available at 3 to 4 and civic at 4-5. I'll like to keep the car for atleast 3 years. Corolla I'm thinking just for the backseat comfort as he 2nd car will be driven by driver and not by my wife. Corolla being toyota is good in terms of refinement. The cedia/civic or fiesta should deliver around 10 kmpl ( My current OHC Vtec always gives between 12-14 ). While corolla might deliver 11 kmpl.
I'm totally confused and need help in making the right choice hence requesting help from all of you.
Old 30th December 2011, 20:18   #77
BHPian

Re: Used Mitsubishi Cedia

Quote:
Originally Posted by lohithrao View Post
Sukrit, you are making me to rethink on Cedia i would be glad to give try if there is a decent car. anybody knows about a used cedia in Karnataka, please update me.

btw, can anyone share mechanis or SA's contacts in "SVR" or any other *** , i may find some leads from here.

thanks!
lohithrao if you want the names of anyone in Mangalore, i can send it across.

Trust me when i say this, their service is good!Much better than any Maruti service center in this part!
carfreak is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks