Team-BHP > What Car? > Sedans
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 19th June 2010, 09:38   #31
BHPian

@anshuman : With very limited running, Diesel is not an option for me. As I said earlier, I am more inclined to used Civic, provided I find a good one before Vento or TJET are launched.

I TDed Linea once again, amid claims by many posts on net about its GC, and underpower status. One thing I must say that the handling of this car is totally superb, and it just glides over rough patches. I purposely drove it in traffic, to find the underpowered claim.

Here are my 2 cents : Most of us, especially petrolheads, are used to immediate power delivery the moment we release the clutch, and accelerate from still. Again, please do not confuse this with a quarter mile race, but what I mean is that we want immediate power delivery on revv bands. This is the place where IMO, current lacks. There is a lag in this delivery, which makes the car feel underpowered. Once the revvs reach 2k, the power delivery is good.

If the idling is at a higher rev, then you would not feel the car underpowered at all. As for me, rejection is because of not so good looking interiors, and ineffective AC. The irony is, if TJET is launched at same price, I wouldnt even think twice before grabbing one. I wish the efficacy of AC, and interiors are taken care of in TJET.

Last edited by cutdcrap : 19th June 2010 at 09:41.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks