Team-BHP > What Car? > Sedans

Search this Thread
Old 1st July 2010, 13:16   #31
Senior - BHPian

Congrats Ishaan.. I feel you did the right thing coz you all didn't like the color and even I dont like that color. Why so much waiting aren't they available off the shelf now?
Old 1st July 2010, 13:34   #32
BHPian

Honestly Im not aware of what a polymer coating is. if you mean something on the lines of teflon coating then make sure they actually do the coating, many a times the service center guys just do a good wax polishing job and pass it off as teflon. as far as the anti rust coating goes, get it done. Regarding the reverse sensors, see if toyota has reverse sensors as an extra option. If yes then would suggest to get it done from Toyota itself. Getting it done from outside will be cheaper but might void the warranty, and this you need to confirm with the dealer.
Old 15th July 2010, 00:56   #33
BHPian

Ok the D day is tomorrow. Getting the car in the afternoon.
Just needed some advice, how do i check the dealership has done the underbody anti-rust coating (which they charged me 5000 for) and the polymer coating (a kind of wax coating to the paint, for which they charged 5500).
Is there any method to make sure they have carried it out or do i have to just take their word for it?
Old 15th July 2010, 13:30   #34
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgiitk View Post
The Altis is already off the UK site - a new name Auris is there. The Civic is due for a major face lift next year.
The Altis was never sold in the UK. The Auris has been on sale for quite a while. It just had a refresh
Old 21st July 2010, 15:55   #35
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishaanranderia View Post
Ok the D day is tomorrow. Getting the car in the afternoon.
Just needed some advice, how do i check the dealership has done the underbody anti-rust coating (which they charged me 5000 for) and the polymer coating (a kind of wax coating to the paint, for which they charged 5500).
Is there any method to make sure they have carried it out or do i have to just take their word for it?
Cant help you with your queries Im really sorry,but congratulations on the new Toyota, its the only japanese brand that i would choose in C/C+ cars in India. Happy driving

Most Viewed