Team-BHP > What Car? > Sedans
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th August 2010, 15:30   #16
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshay1234 View Post
Firstly what is your budget? Accordingly we can suggest what is a better buy.
thank you guys for the response. Though i knew what everybody's opinion would be like

Budget out here seems to be the main issue. I am stuck up with a budget of 3.5l
Took me a while to gather the money n save up. Will take even longer to pull up the budget. Pls you guys know how parents are, agreed now may not agree tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatzdaTurbo View Post
yea ! good point ! old superb ..y ever not ? great car ! definitely wise to think about it
Well, superb is out of question. Because of the tight budget and heavy maintenance.

So i guess Accord 2.3 vtil mt it is! Unless i come across the second gen (indian) 2.4 in the budget, which would be a very difficult. By the way I came across second gen accord on carwale at 4.5 individual second owner, if anybody is looking out for.

Pls help me look out for a 2.3 vtil mt in a clean shape. It would be great if the car is known to someone I know
Old 27th August 2010, 15:39   #17
BHPian

picked up todays times drive classified, I see a 2002 accord 30k kms on the odometer with complete service history.
Also next to it I see only 8k kms driven sonata. Confused. Had the sonata gold before but this one is only 8k kms.
will be calling both the guys and find out. I am assuming the sonata never had a great resale value so thinking this could be real dirt cheap.
Mind is still set on an 2.3 or 2.4 accord vtil mt.
I also came across a black 2.4 mt accord online which got sold for 3.5. Now im cursing myself for the delay. But I am also happy that the prices have gone down
Old 27th August 2010, 19:25   #18
Team-BHP Support

The Sonata whether Gold or the V6 wont be a match to the Accord in terms of driving pleasure. Check out carwale.com also for deals.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks