Team-BHP > What Car? > Sedans
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 1st December 2010, 11:15   #76
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryManUnited View Post
When you are seated low, the glare of the headlights from oncoming vehicles tends to blind you.
I agree to this logic. The Baleno seats were of lower stance than Esteem, and I always preferred the Esteem for night driving. Of course nothing beats an SUV/MUV for seat height and ease of driving at night in face of the incoming lights.
Old 1st December 2010, 11:33   #77
BHPian

Well so finally you made your decision. Good one i must say. You will enjoy its take it anywhere characteristics and the high seating position. Power and equipment level is ample as well.
If i were you i would pick the white color. Do keep us updated with the booking process.
Old 1st December 2010, 14:40   #78
BHPian

Quote:
So here I am at the end of this fantastic journey. I had great fun doing all those test drives. And the winner is ..... the Skoda Yeti
Good call - can't go wrong with that. Vinayak was claiming a 3-month lead time for Yeti. Is that still the case? That would really test your patience!

I'll chip in with my decision when I pull the trigger. Happy driving!

BITF
Old 1st December 2010, 15:18   #79
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashish22 View Post
Well so finally you made your decision. Good one i must say. You will enjoy its take it anywhere characteristics and the high seating position. Power and equipment level is ample as well.
If i were you i would pick the white color. Do keep us updated with the booking process.
Thanks !! The white color seems the top contender at this time. I really wish I get a red one though. At the moment it is looking like the dealer cannot get a red one at all :(

I will update once I book and start an ownership thread once I get the car for sure !
Old 8th December 2010, 15:44   #80
BHPian

re: In pursuit of happiness: my next car UPDATE: Skoda Yeti wins over C+ segment sedans !

So I booked the Corrida Red Yeti elegance today Delivery is expected in the last of week of Dec or first week of Jan !

Request the moderators to close this thread. Also request to change the topic of this thread for future reference:

In pursuit of happiness: my next car!

To:
In pursuit of happiness: the yeti wins over C+ segment sedans!
Old 8th December 2010, 15:54   #81
Senior - BHPian

re: In pursuit of happiness: my next car UPDATE: Skoda Yeti wins over C+ segment sedans !

@GloryManUnited,
Let me congratulate you on the being the first to tame the Yeti on the forum. Nice choice of colour too. Trust you will be back with your ownership review and lots of snaps.
Old 8th December 2010, 16:20   #82
BHPian

Congrats GloryManUnited! No doubts, the entire forum awaits your initial ownership post! Do keep us posted.
Quote:
In pursuit of happiness: my next car!

To:
In pursuit of happiness: the yeti wins over C+ segment sedans!
Cool one
Old 4th January 2011, 00:53   #83
Team-BHP Support

The OP has made the decision. Hence closing this thread. Please proceed to the ownership experience thread
https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-...mount-suv.html (My Skoda Yeti: just the right amount of SUV !)
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks