Team-BHP > What Car? > Sedans
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th December 2010, 16:41   #31
xPK
BHPian

Re: Please advise: Linea MJD or Optra Magnum TCDi

Quite a twist now. When I almost finalized Linea, Scorpio joins the battle ground. After much of the analysis and thinking, Scorpio came out as winner.
OT here but anybody can tell me which is the best Mahindra dealer in Pune?
Old 17th December 2010, 16:49   #32
xPK
BHPian

Best Mahindra Dealer in Pune

Guys, few days back I was asking our opinion on in "what car?" about Magnum or Linea. When I almost finalized on Linea. Scorpio suddenly came into picture, rather changed the picture. I'm really looking to take advantage of year end discounts. so my question now would be which is the better dealer in Pune?
I appreciate your comments!

Thanks,
xPK.

P.S. I tried searching on the forum. But couldn't find any reference. (Man, TBHP threads' database is so huge), hence opening a new thread. May be all Mahindra bulls(breed doesn't matter) owners from Pune can share their A.S.S. experiences here.

Last edited by xPK : 17th December 2010 at 16:53.
Old 17th December 2010, 16:56   #33
Senior - BHPian

Re: Best Mahindra Dealer in Pune

I had gone to Silver Jubilee first, but found them not so responsive, and slightly arrogant during discussions too. So I moved my custom to Sahyadri Motors. My pre-sales, delivery and after sales experience with them has been mostly good. There were a few hiccups, but nothing that you could call a sour episode. If you do decide to go with them, the sales person that I dealt with at their Deccan Gymkhana showroom was a gentleman named Ganesh.

Cheers,
Vikram

Last edited by comfortablynumb : 17th December 2010 at 16:58.
Old 17th December 2010, 17:25   #34
xPK
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by comfortablynumb View Post
I had gone to Silver Jubilee first, but found them not so responsive, and slightly arrogant during discussions too. So I moved my custom to Sahyadri Motors. My pre-sales, delivery and after sales experience with them has been mostly good. There were a few hiccups, but nothing that you could call a sour episode. If you do decide to go with them, the sales person that I dealt with at their Deccan Gymkhana showroom was a gentleman named Ganesh.
Hey thanks for quick update. I'm planning to visit one(or more) in this weekend. Might be today as well, if I could set off early.

What were the few hiccups by the way?

and hey, I got your name from some thread and I dropped you a mail yesterday about the same. But looks like you check TBHP more than your mail!
Old 17th December 2010, 20:33   #35
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by xPK View Post
What were the few hiccups by the way?
No hiccups as such during the pre-sales and delivery time. They accommodated me quite a lot, in fact. They were not at all reluctant to take me to their stockyard for the PDI, did not have any issues in me doing the insurance independently, took my booking for just Rs.5000/- and delivered on the promised date. The only sore point was the measly corporate discount of Rs.4000/-.

The only hiccups (and I am nit picking here) were during the 1st and 2nd service. At the time of the 1st service, they called me 1 day before my service appointment and requested me to come a couple of days later. This was because they were severely overloaded due to the past week's spillover. During the 2nd service, it took a very very long time for my vehicle to be taken for the pressure wash, in spite of the actual service getting over within just an hour and a half.

Quote:
and hey, I got your name from some thread and I dropped you a mail yesterday about the same. But looks like you check TBHP more than your mail!
Lol! You could say that!

Cheers,
Vikram
Old 20th December 2010, 11:57   #36
xPK
BHPian

@comfortablynumb,that was great to know.

By the way, I visited Sahyadri on Saturday. Experience was pretty good. I was able to try my hands on Scorpio, which was owned by dealer for official purpose, abused by infinite number of drivers clocking almost 60k. Personally I feel this should be the vehicle state when anybody takes test drive. It really gave me a huge confidence to pour in cash for this breed.
One more thing about my experience with Sahyadri is, this was the first time when was attended by a lady sales person and it was really great to see the knowledge she had about the vehicles.

Common people, are there so few TBHPian from pune owning Mahindra vehicle? Guys I could really use your help.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks