Team-BHP > What Car? > Sedans
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th January 2006, 08:54   #1
BHPian

2001 baleno vxi : Whats right price ???

2001 baleno vxi(mpfi) : 37,600 kms done
in bangalore, whats the right price for this. The new baleno vxi onroad price in b'lore is current 7.1 Lakhs.

1. please advise me the right price for this.

2.also let me know if maintained well how many years/kms can a baleno live good ?

3. whats the tyre life, how much would new set of tyres cost approximately?
Old 17th January 2006, 10:15   #2
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by venkatrx
2001 baleno vxi(mpfi) : 37,600 kms done
in bangalore, whats the right price for this. The new baleno vxi onroad price in b'lore is current 7.1 Lakhs.

1. please advise me the right price for this.

2.also let me know if maintained well how many years/kms can a baleno live good ?

3. whats the tyre life, how much would new set of tyres cost approximately?

In Chennai currently they offer around 45k discount for Baleno Vxi. A used Baleno 2001 vxi would cost you in the range of Rs.2.80 L, (+ or - 10k) depending on the condition of the car. Assumptions are single owner, geniune mileage, life time tax, comprehensive insurance on current & accident free car. I guess it might cost you little bit higher in Bangalore.

A friend of mine using a Baleno that has run 70k without any problems. One problem is sourcing the parts from the dealer as it takes some time (he owns a black color car).

Tyre life depends on the road we use, they way we handle the car, on alligning and balancing the wheels at regular intervals. It serves you for atleast 40 k to the maximum of 70 K.

PS: Not sure whether this is the right place to post

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks