Team-BHP - The View on your Rear-View (Pictures taken through your rear view mirrors)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The View on your Rear-View (Pictures taken through your rear view mirrors) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/100286-view-your-rear-view-pictures-taken-through-your-rear-view-mirrors.html)

I recently saw a post on 'rear view mirror photography' on a website and thought it would be a great idea for a photography thread. We could use this thread to post some interesting pictures clicked through our car rear view mirrors.

Here are some sample pictures on what has to be posted.

The View on your Rear-View (Pictures taken through your rear view mirrors)-amazing_views_in_640_01.jpg
The View on your Rear-View (Pictures taken through your rear view mirrors)-amazing_views_in_640_06.jpg
The View on your Rear-View (Pictures taken through your rear view mirrors)-amazing_views_in_640_07.jpg
The View on your Rear-View (Pictures taken through your rear view mirrors)-amazing_views_in_640_11.jpg
The View on your Rear-View (Pictures taken through your rear view mirrors)-amazing_views_in_640_31.jpg

Here is a picture I clicked today coming back from work. (Nothing special in the pic, just to give you guys an idea)
The View on your Rear-View (Pictures taken through your rear view mirrors)-photos.jpg

Pic source: Izismile

Here's one from me

Name:  Rearview.jpg
Views: 11662
Size:  41.5 KB

Im not sure this is the best thing to do while driving, especially not in traffic. For all you know you will be clicking something in your rear view mirror, and you end up rear-ending the car in front. (no not from personal experience :p)

one of my favorites

The View on your Rear-View (Pictures taken through your rear view mirrors)-image284.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by akshay1234 (Post 2328744)
Im not sure this is the best thing to do while driving, especially not in traffic. For all you know you will be clicking something in your rear view mirror, and you end up rear-ending the car in front. (no not from personal experience )

I really wouldn't recommend taking pictures while driving, and I guess almost everyone here in TeamBHP is responsible enough not to do so.
BTW, I was stuck in traffic for over 20 mins where I came up with this thought and clicked the pic.

Thank you Lukeskywalker and vivekiny2k for posting your pics. This is exactly what we need here :thumbs up

A new way to look at life for most other folks, and a way of life for people in my profession! Interesting topic to pick, Pri2. Here's one from my side...

The View on your Rear-View (Pictures taken through your rear view mirrors)-rvmview.jpg

Had taken this pic long back on MS Ramaiah road. If you look carefully, you can see the mile long bumper to bumper traffic!
The View on your Rear-View (Pictures taken through your rear view mirrors)-10032011339.jpg

Wacky thread idea!

Here's a shot I took on the way to work (picture has been posted on the Ferrari thread as well):

The View on your Rear-View (Pictures taken through your rear view mirrors)-moto_0471.jpg

One from my end. Early morning sunrise in Allahabad (Yamuna Bridge) in June 2009.

The View on your Rear-View (Pictures taken through your rear view mirrors)-dsc_0601.jpg

Cheers,

Horwah Bridge and Vidyasagar Setu shot through a Nokia E71

The View on your Rear-View (Pictures taken through your rear view mirrors)-26082009768.jpg

The View on your Rear-View (Pictures taken through your rear view mirrors)-22072009697.jpg

Taken at Srisailam Temple during one of my visits to the temple town

The View on your Rear-View (Pictures taken through your rear view mirrors)-n513694723_1264123_3214.jpg

@Ardy, Love the pic!
The black background that you've managed makes it look so much better!

Trichy Rockfort temple reflected in the mirror of M800.

Here a pic which I took on the way to munnar

Shenandoah Valley, VA