Team-BHP - Team-BHP App for your iPhone / iPad / iPod Touch
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Team-BHP App for your iPhone / iPad / iPod Touch (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/100941-team-bhp-app-your-iphone-ipad-ipod-touch-10.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by madhkris (Post 2392199)
..However am not able to login since a couple of days. I get an error message that the plugin is outdated and it prompts me to report the problem...

Hi madhkris,

This is the first i'm hearing of this. We'll look into it.

In the meanwhile, could you please :
1) "Report the problem" as the prompt says
2) Post a screenshot of the error
3) Let us know if you also have a version of Forum runner installed

Thanks,
R

Hi Rehaan,
I uninstalled the app for 3rd time and reinstalled it. Now there is no problem. In fact am replying through the app itself. However I have put up the error message.
Yes, I do have the forum runner app too (as am a member on other 4x4 forums)

Hello mods, are you planning to add edit functionality on mobile apps?
There are times I'd just like to edit than do a new post.

Cheers

Edit: oh, this is confusing. I'm able to edit this post but not ones that I've posted previously. Could be a function of time.

@rtandon - Yes, just like the forum, you can only edit your posts within 30 minutes of posting them.

cya
R

Using on IPAD 2

hey guys - I'm just not able to log in to the app since yesterday evening. It says logging in, then blanks out and there's just a blank screen. There's no error message either - just a blank screen. I know I'm connected to the net since other internet related stuff continues to work.

What gives? Anyone else facing this issue?

^axe77
If at the time of log in to the app you are disconnected from the internet and then connected the error persist. Thus you need to close the app and re-enter the same. This will sort it. It happens with my iPod and iPad2 as well.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sn1p3r (Post 2430111)
^axe77
If at the time of log in to the app you are disconnected from the internet and then connected the error persist. Thus you need to close the app and re-enter the same. This will sort it. It happens with my iPod and iPad2 as well.

Thanks Sniper.

I shut the App.

Then shut Ipad completely for good measure.

Then restarted IPad and started the T-BHP app. Worked perfectly.

Cheers

Quote:

Originally Posted by Axe77 (Post 2367708)
The user experience is just fantastic. Can't say enough of what a great initiative this is.

I fully concur. A great experience on the IPad.

How did you manage to get VBulletin idiosyncracies sorted out for such a neat display on the app.

You are most welcome Axe. I wish there was a Thank you button as well for the app dear Mods. I asked for a bumper repaint help and the response came pouring in. Would be great to thank all the replies.

Thanks mods.

@Sn1p3r - the "thanks" button has been requested several times so far, and its high up on the list of features we'd like to include in the next update of the app, when that happens.

Cheers,
R

One more suggestion Rehaan. Most apps allow you to just single click to "send link by email" through your default mail. This is really really useful and would be great if we could add to the team BHP app. There are so many instances where I want to email the link to a thread I'm reading to some friends and there's no easy way to do this.

Great if you could consider this as well in features to be added.

Thanks

Sorry if this has been covered earlier but I could not find "multi-quote" option on the iOS app. Does the app allow you to do that?

Quote:

Originally Posted by fuel_addict
Sorry if this has been covered earlier but I could not find "multi-quote" option on the iOS app. Does the app allow you to do that?

Yes you can multiple quote in iOS app.
How to:
Click the red arrow of the reply you wish to quote. There you will find a check box on the left.
Now go to the other reply. Repeat step above.
Now click the reply to the thread button on the top of your screen. This shows multiple quote option.
Voila! Issue solved :) cheers!

I am using the app on the iphone as well as ipad. On iphone its useful but on ipad website through browser looks better. Also somehow if there are images on the page it takes too much time to load the images. I mean even thumbnail of the image is not visible.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rahulkool
I am using the app on the iphone as well as ipad. On iphone its useful but on ipad website through browser looks better. Also somehow if there are images on the page it takes too much time to load the images. I mean even thumbnail of the image is not visible.

I'm facing an issue with images as well in the app. Same page in regular browser opens images much more quickly and in full size. Within the app very often images just not open even in thumbnail size. Even when they open they sometimes take very long to open.