Team-BHP - Team-BHP App for your iPhone / iPad / iPod Touch
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Team-BHP App for your iPhone / iPad / iPod Touch (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/100941-team-bhp-app-your-iphone-ipad-ipod-touch-5.html)

Awesome, I've installed on my ipad and iphone. Kudos to GTO....
Once again we prove that this is the best place in the whole web for pertol heads, team-bhp is really at the finger tips

I really liked the ipad version. Hope you will bring an enhanced version for tablets like ipad and Android which fully leverages the tablet capabilities.

Noticed a few usability kinks in the latest iOS version of the app --
  1. The complex smilies are not visible in posts. The simple ones are.
  2. The quoted messages look different in the thread list than in the single message view.
  3. Would be great if you could use standard iOS widgets, rather than keeping the same look as the Android version.
  4. BBCode is not rendered in the posts.

Thought I might share these so that we can contribute to improving the app. I am sure some of these are already being worked on.

Mods: please move this to a separate thread for bug reports, if there is one.

clap: Installed and works like a charm

It would also be great to add a Wallpaper tab to the Android App. I would love to see the mainscreen of the app as a wall paper on my HTC Wildfire.
Quote:

Originally Posted by GTO (Post 2345433)

that's awesome. thank you very much for the app.

Excellent :)

This makes it much easier to read and comment. But one thing I noticed was that attachments are not easy to find in the app.

Just now installed the app on my iPad,just one word to say Mindblowing. you guys doing a great job. Very much easy to browse each section also higher speed and easiness compared to browser.
Rated 5 star for it

A team-bhp app already? Nice.

I jumped around when I installed the app and saw the Team BHP icon in my phone, its awesome and works like a charm, loving it and hooked on to it.

Noticed one thing when I click on the thumbnails of the photos they do not enlarge and fit to the screen, is there a problem with that or is it my phone (not sure).

Could use a logoff button though. And a means to view users' garages, or haven't I explored the app as much as I should have?

I'm posting this from my phone with the tbhp app. Looks pretty good so far.

Wow! A new feather on T-Bhp's cap! Though I dont have a iPhone, iPad or even Android, still... YAY! :)

Great to be on such a progressive and forward thinking forum, kudos to the implementation team for realizing this cool new app. Will go a long way to add value to this already in valuable forum.

Not able to relish this new dose of adrenalin as I'm on a Blackberry. :Frustrati

This is brilliant. Thanks much team for this. Saves a lot of time.

Awesome addition! Was waiting for this one since a long while!