Team-BHP - Team-BHP App for your iPhone / iPad / iPod Touch
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Team-BHP App for your iPhone / iPad / iPod Touch (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/100941-team-bhp-app-your-iphone-ipad-ipod-touch-8.html)

Just installed it on my 3GS and its fantastic.

Left a 5-star rated review on the app store as well!

Perfect timing. I bought the first generation 32Gb 3G iPad on May 10th and it was great to have this application available at the same time. I wish you can add the feature to un-subscribe from a thread (if it is already there, how do I do it?). Also, the recent features like Thanking needs to incorporated. Good move :) and Thanks for the wonderful app (no more screen refreshes for me)

Fantastic stuff! Kudos to the team, I'm installing this on my iPhone right away.

Great ideology to be connected to T-BHP on-the-go.
Excellent work guys!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sn1p3r (Post 2346358)
But one thing I noticed was that attachments are not easy to find in the app.

Hi Sn1p3r,
Have you changed the settings to view the attachments.
Within the app you can go to "More" -> "Settings" -> "Forum Reading Options" -> "Show Attachments". Turn it on to "Yes".

Does that not work for you?

I've turned it on (after reading your post) but still have to come across a post that has attachments before I can confirm (or deny) that it works as intended.

Hi Mods,
Is there an FAQ section that we can refer to in case we have questions. I have notifications turned on and on the home screen I can see the notification. But, I can not figure out what the notification is for.

Once I go to the Help section then I'm unable to return to the main "More" screen.

Oh, and I take back my words. This app does not save me any time. But, it enables me to browse more ;)

Thanks!

^ I have all the settings right. I am currently using iOS 4.3.3 on iPod touch 4G.

Kindly test by viewing the mentioned eg. From earlier post. Thanks!

Finally I got time today to install from Apple store and what a way to be in touch with our team. Thanks a lot to Team- Bhp for being close! The Application is excellent and so easy to use.....

This is good stuff. But can't find new post link.

The team-bhp app icon on the iPhone still shows a number like there are unread items, even when I've read/deleted all the PMs. Any idea why?

Also, is there any way to attach camera pictures directly from the iPhone, when posting on a thread? EDIT: figured this one out. However, looks like attachments are available only when posting newly, not when editing. Would be great to have when editing a post as well.

Attaching two screenshots to illustrate my point. The iPhone team-bhp icon shows that I have 13 notifications, but when I log in there are no notifications inside the app.

(sorry for the back-to-back post, as I said the attachments button seems to be available only when posting a new post).

Thanks for the ipad app. It is neat, just installed. Will rate it five stars in itunes for sure.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rajushank84
Attaching two screenshots to illustrate my point. The iPhone team-bhp icon shows that I have 13 notifications, but when I log in there are no notifications inside the app.

(sorry for the back-to-back post, as I said the attachments button seems to be available only when posting a new post).

It stands for the number of unread threads since the last time you refreshed the app. Go to the main forums page and click on the arrow button in the top right corner, and then mark as read. Exit the app and the notification number is gone!

:)

Found one issue for the iPad version. If I click on an image in a post, it shows me the magnified version, but there is no way to return back to the posts. Any idea how I get back from viewing images?

Thanks for this great app guys...
Posted that from the app itself :)

Love this App! I'm new to my iPad but love the fact that I can now check team BHP on the go. One suggestion. Most similar apps have a button which allows you to share content being viewed either through email, twitter or Facebook. It would be super if something similar could be incorporated in the team BHP app as well.

Sorry if it exists but I haven't found it. I'm still exploring my way around this slightly new interface.

Cheers