Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 17th October 2011, 09:52   #166
Senior - BHPian

Re: Team-BHP App for your iPhone / iPad / iPod Touch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
Hi Ajay_satpute,

- Do you receive this error consistently? Or did it just happen once?
- Which version number of the app are you using? Is it the latest version?

cya
R
I am using the latest version of the app for sure, since I updated it just recently. I have received this error twice and did not try later. So not sure of the frequency.
Old 17th October 2011, 13:02   #167
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajay_satpute View Post
I am using the latest version of the app for sure, since I updated it just recently. I have received this error twice and did not try later. So not sure of the frequency.
Hi satpute,I am posting from I phone 4. I directly opened from teambhp apple version and posting.it is as smooth as iMac with IOS5.Please check again it may work.
Old 17th October 2011, 13:28   #168
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by navan49 View Post
Hi satpute,I am posting from I phone 4. I directly opened from teambhp apple version and posting.it is as smooth as iMac with IOS5.Please check again it may work.
Its not about simple posts. Its about uploading images from my iPhone's Camera Library on to the app.
Old 17th October 2011, 13:33   #169
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Its not about simple posts. Its about uploading images from my iPhone's Camera Library on to the app.
Seems I mis understood. I will try to do the photo post with appropriate posting. But the photos taken in Iphone camera are larger capacity of 2mb.Which I too failed to post due to only the size.I will try to take a small size photo and try and discuss with you.Thanks for the clarification.
Old 17th October 2011, 13:37   #170
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Seems I mis understood. I will try to do the photo post with appropriate posting. But the photos taken in Iphone camera are larger capacity of 2mb.Which I too failed to post due to only the size.I will try to take a small size photo and try and discuss with you.Thanks for the clarification.
I have iPhone 3gs which has a 3.2 MP camera, so I dont think the file size would be an issue. But still a good point to ponder upon.
BTW, how do you see properties of a photo in iPhone?

Last edited by ajay_satpute : 17th October 2011 at 13:38.
Old 17th October 2011, 23:50   #171
Senior - BHPian

Ajay I tried to see the properties in my Iphone4, but failed to find. Another failure I failed to upload from Iphone4. What ever I uploaded is from my Imac computer synchronization only.So now I too should join with you and ask other members for clarification.
1. How to edit photo size in Iphone ?
2. How to find the properties of a photo in Iphone? Please let us know
Old 19th October 2011, 13:13   #172
Senior - BHPian

Though I have Iphone 4 So far I was using safari and opening the teambhp on my move.To day right now I down loaded the software. I did not get any notifications after down load. The pop up asked the Apple ID and Password before down load. I will fiddle around and rat it as well as give feed back to the unknown like me.
Old 19th October 2011, 14:28   #173
Senior - BHPian

Yaa! I have down loaded the teambhp application into may Iphone4.It has been configured too. Here comes the look of my Iphone screenshot, after down load. I could not send the screen shot from iphone itself. So I mailed the screen shot to my mail id and down loaded.While mailing from the iphone a pop up asked whether to send in medium or low size. I selected medium size with 400 plus odd kbs.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP App for your iPhone / iPad / iPod Touch-photo.png  

Attached Images

Old 20th October 2011, 00:00   #174

The T-BHP iPhone app isnt working for me since this evening. I get the Connection error:The Request timed out message when I open the app. My internet connection is fine as I'm able to use other apps which connect to the internet. I updated the app today for iOS5 compatibility even though i'm on iOS 4.3, is that the reason? it shouldn't be , right?
Old 20th October 2011, 10:53   #175
Senior - BHPian

I have teambhp app in both my android x10 and ipad2 and i love every piece of it, nice to post and view threads when on a go.
Old 20th October 2011, 11:24   #176
Senior - BHPian

Please see the screen shot of my previous post. In that in my home screen please see the team BHP icon in the left bottom corner.There I see 22 in the icon. Some times it changes 20 or 30. What does these numbers mean. Once I log out then it will be simply teambhp icon only.
Old 20th October 2011, 11:36   #177
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Please see the screen shot of my previous post. In that in my home screen please see the team BHP icon in the left bottom corner.There I see 22 in the icon. Some times it changes 20 or 30. What does these numbers mean. Once I log out then it will be simply teambhp icon only.
That number is the number of threads you've subscribed to, which have got a new/unread post recently.
ajay_satpute is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th October 2011, 11:46   #178
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
That number is the number of threads you've subscribed to, which have got a new/unread post recently.
Thank you Ajay- satpute. I have another query I tried to upload pictures to my reply from Iphone camera roll but failed always. Any advise on it.
Old 20th October 2011, 11:55   #179
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Thank you Ajay- satpute. I have another query I tried to upload pictures to my reply from Iphone camera roll but failed always. Any advise on it.
That is the exact problem I am facing. Uploading pictures from Camera Roll to TeamBHP is failing consistently. Mods are looking into it.
Old 20th October 2011, 12:33   #180
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
That is the exact problem I am facing. Uploading pictures from Camera Roll to TeamBHP is failing consistently. Mods are looking into it.
Now I upload the camera roll pictures by touching the nose by taking the hand around the neck. I Send the medium size(600pixels) photo of a camera roll to my mail id and down load it and attach from my desk top.One member told that in the quick reply page there is on + sign on the right top corner and press that and upload from camera roll. When I do it comes like upload from your computer and it shows only choose photo. Once you click choose photo nothing happens. I tried from Safari page as well as Iphone software too. Some one will bring a solution in our thread.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks