Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 18th December 2012, 21:59   #496
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
How to multi quote from the app? I guess it's not yet available?
Select the first post by long pressing the post and selecting SELECT option. select quote on the final post. This will give multi quote.
F150 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 18th December 2012, 22:08   #497
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by F150 View Post

Select the first post by long pressing the post and selecting SELECT option. select quote on the final post. This will give multi quote.
Doesn't work for me.
Old 18th December 2012, 22:11   #498
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

Doesn't work for me.
Doesn't work for me either. Am on mobile atm tried quoting F150 and you. Did not work.
Old 18th December 2012, 22:20   #499
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

Doesn't work for me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warwithwheels View Post

Doesn't work for me either. Am on mobile atm tried quoting F150 and you. Did not work.
Ok select both the posts and go to menu and select multi quote reply.

Posting from GNex.
F150 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 18th December 2012, 22:24   #500
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warwithwheels View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by F150 View Post

Ok select both the posts and go to menu and select multi quote reply.

Posting from GNex.
Wow!! It works. Finally.
Old 20th December 2012, 18:32   #501
Senior - BHPian

I never got an update from Google play about the availability of a new version. My phone has auto update enabled, but that also didn't work.
Old 20th December 2012, 22:46   #502
Senior - BHPian

Can we have a Copy URL option on the App. For instance when I read something interesting on TBhp and like to share it via mail or FB it becomes little hard to copy the URL directly.
Warwithwheels is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 3rd January 2013, 02:57   #503
BHPian

Hi,

I am using the android app on my Nexus 7 running jelly bean 4.2.1.

Overall its a great app. Thanks to team-bhp for this. The only problem I have is that images posted by members either take too long to display or do not display at all.

I believe that this problem is being experienced by most users regardless of the device or Android version as i see almost all reviews on the play store stating the same. Which makes this bug all the more important to resolve asap.

Otherwise i would give this app the highest rating....

Ar. Naved
Old 3rd January 2013, 13:36   #504
Senior - BHPian

I was replying to a post just now and wanted to add 6 images but the app crashed while uploading the first two images. So I decided to skip the images and post just the text content but to my suprise the two images I tried to upload were also attached in my post even when the attachments menu was empty. Now I was left with no option but to keep just those two images because there is no way I can add the remaining four images after sending the post by using edit feature on the app. Am I doing any mistake here or the attachment feature is missing if you edit your post? And why did the app crash repeatedly while uploading the pics?
Old 3rd January 2013, 23:35   #505
BHPian

One feature I miss in the Android version is the location information of the poster. Rehan, can't this tag be added? It's there in the regular browser version.
Old 7th January 2013, 13:54   #506
BHPian

It would be nice to have an option of having a black background it's easier on the eyes and also matches the website theme.
Old 14th January 2013, 23:36   #507
BHPian

Can someone please do something about images not showing on Nexus 7 running jelly bean 4.2.1....

Thanks in advance!
Old 18th January 2013, 00:07   #508
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
[*]View attachments (thumbnails as well as larger images)[*]View a thread's image attachments in one convenient screen
Is there any way we could view the images within the main thread. I mean, instead of the thumbnails, it would be really great of we could view the pics in the same screen along with the intended captions.

The separate screen takes ages to load even on broadband WiFi. I hope this could be included in a future version.

Otherwise, a fabulous app to remain connected even while on the move! A big thanks to the team for this app!
Columbus_500 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st January 2013, 10:52   #509
Senior - BHPian

Re: Team-BHP App for your Android Phone & Tablet

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Thanks guys, We're glad that all of you love the Android App.

First, there are a lot of Q's on supporting other platforms (Bada OS, WinMo, Blackberry etc.). While I'm not ruling them out just yet, I will add that there are few developers offering expertise / support for these platforms. Those forum apps that are available for WinMo & Nokia are very bare, basic & buggy versions...something we'll never go near. Of the three, there is a possibility that a Blackberry app will be made available in a quarter or two. But again, no commitments.
No move on the BB app yet, right?

How about supporting Tapatalk? It helps users who have that paid app, as well as allows you to cater to blackberry users (who are a minority but still large enough)

Last edited by phamilyman : 21st January 2013 at 10:53.
Old 22nd January 2013, 00:10   #510
Senior - BHPian

Re: Team-BHP App for your Android Phone & Tablet

Picture loading does takes a long time, and some time does not load up. I use multiple of connection chiefly 3g of airtel and 100 mbps of wifi and similar.

What also happens is some time the application is struck in between loading pages and shoes a white screen. I just kill and log in again it works fine.

Apart from that I like the app for the ease of use. Also like the webpages in opera browser in mobile I can zoon in and out to view a picture big or small, can that not be done in this application.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed