Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th June 2011, 14:11   #31
BHPian

Re: To sell or not to sell - '09 Bolero with 3 accidents

The first steps have been taken. The Bolero's transformation to The Dark Knight was initiated yesterday evening. Fog lamps and seat covers have been changed. Shall put up the pictures shortly.

I am earmarking another 5k next month. I was thinking of getting the dashboard painted a different colour. All suggestions welcome! What is the best way to spend 5k?
Old 9th June 2011, 15:19   #32
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucifer1881 View Post
The first steps have been taken. The Bolero's transformation to The Dark Knight was initiated yesterday evening. Fog lamps and seat covers have been changed. Shall put up the pictures shortly.

I am earmarking another 5k next month. I was thinking of getting the dashboard painted a different colour. All suggestions welcome! What is the best way to spend 5k?
No transformation is complete unless you spruce the mechanicals. I suggest removing the stock airfilter and putting in the K&N OEM filter.

As about dashboard colouring, you might want to talk Prabhu.
Old 9th June 2011, 15:58   #33
BHPian

Re: To sell or not to sell - '09 Bolero with 3 accidents

Quote:
Originally Posted by MileCruncher View Post
No transformation is complete unless you spruce the mechanicals. I suggest removing the stock airfilter and putting in the K&N OEM filter.

As about dashboard colouring, you might want to talk Prabhu.
My air filter is due for replacement in the next service anyway. So getting the K&N is a good idea. Any idea about the costs involved?

Will talk to Prabhu sometime next month. This month's budget has been well and truly spent.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks