Team-BHP - My Car Sketches
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   My Car Sketches (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1034-my-car-sketches.html)

1:Sensation Sportscar

need u r views on them..

TECHNA

SUV

MPV kinda

Ozone Concept

a concept!

Pretty good designs there. The sports cars look inspired by Lambos . The SUV needs to be worked on a bit. The MpV is innovative. But the last one the limo isnt happening. Good work that can be improved upon..

Cheers

Well done Nishant.
The Sensation and Ozone are definitely Lamborghini inspired. I liked the Techna.

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Aditya @ Mar. 10 2004,17:17)]Well done Nishant.
The Sensation and Ozone are definitely Lamborghini inspired. I liked the Techna.

well man adi.. i frankl tell u .. i had nothing in my mind while drawing that SENSATION and OZONE. the outcome was lambo look alike

Nice work...some of the cars worked for me and some didnt..

the first one for instance is nice..but too high and short..looked like a lambo+aston martin from the front..

but i really liked the ozone..even the MPV is pretty good..I dont like the SUV..kind of reminds of a tracker or a baby pajero somehow..It would be awesome if you come up with a very modern and big (full size) SUV..the techna is alright..not really my taste..but over all I think a great job..

btw are you a pro? do you work for some company or just do this for fun??

Cheers..

Actually I find your concept limo wacky in a good way..much better than those minivans that we have here..surely can be touched a little made into a real deal same goes for ozone i think..good job..

L8r

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (_Crazi4Speed_ @ Mar. 10 2004,22:03)]Nice work...some of the cars worked for me and some didnt..

the first one for instance is nice..but too high and short..looked like a lambo+aston martin from the front..

but i really liked the ozone..even the MPV is pretty good..I dont like the SUV..kind of reminds of a tracker or a baby pajero somehow..It would be awesome if you come up with a very modern and big (full size) SUV..the techna is alright..not really my taste..but over all I think a great job..

btw are you a pro? do you work for some company or just do this for fun??

Cheers..

well. not a pro..i just gave my 12th exams..i wanna be a Car Designer...
hey..

IF ANY OF U GOT ANY INFO ON CAR DESIGNING COURCES, DO REPLY...I will be grateful[b]

Good work there, bud. Hope to see one of these on the roads someday.

R u kidding me, passed your 12th?? wow..thats some awesome work without any courses in design. I think the best place to come would have to be US if you really wanna do something big..One of my friends is in Automotive Engineering and his second major is design(I think for cars)..he is in univ of michigan ann arbor..close to the automotive capitol of the world(detroit)...I think with your skills you should be able to get into some good school here without a problem..Another friend of mine is just lik eyou but his creative skills work for cartoons and annimation and stuff, just got a job as a designer in boston..he might be able to give me some info..he is planning on going to rhode island school of design which is suppose to be awesome..(i dont know if they offer scholarships cuz their tuition is prettty highh...60k a year)...but anyhow All the best for your exams if you r not done already..but yeah let me know what else can you want to know..

Cheers..

Hey Nishant,

Nice drawings.

Sensation sportscar - i think it has a nice look, the only thing is its stance is not very sportscar like, it has a very short wheelbase in relation to its height or vice-versa.

Techna - i like the simplicity of this one a lot. the only thing i dont like is the rear glass, it looks like a subway train comming towards you. Also try a different variation of the taillights.

SUV - impressive, but very `concept'-ish...but then again thats what most car skethces look like. Nice smooth lines, and still aggressive.

MPV kinda - love everything from where the wipers are located till the rear of the car. The front lights are too close together and the bonet line does not really gel with the rest of the car. Otherwise i really like it.

Ozone - Did remind me of the gallardo. Is this supposed to be in the luxury car league? coz the wheelbase is loong! I feel the front windshield starts a bit too late as well as ends a bit too late, basically a bit too high up in my opinion. Also if u look at the rear half of this drawing it looks really good.

a concept - looks kinda like a stretch golf gti fromt he back and a vision slr from the front.

I hope u dont mind i have given my honest opinion without hesitating. its just my opinion and u can completely disregard it.

Also do not worry too much when people say your car looks like some other car becoz there will always be similarities.

About design colleges in the US, there are a lot of good ones, but a lot of them are really expensive and will be incredibly hard to manage without financial aid. Detroit WAS the car capitol of the world, but now is just so in name. Id say a huuge part of car design happens in california now (after all the weather there is so much nicer!). Hence a lot of colleges that have transportation design are located there.

C4S, > "..he is planning on going to rhode island school of design which is suppose to be awesome..(i dont know if they offer scholarships cuz their tuition is prettty highh...60k a year)..."

Thats where i am right now! They dont give aid to international students and it is really expensive, but more like 35-40k$. But it is a really good school and i am waiting to start my major of industrial design next semester.
In one of my classes these two guys brought their renderings of concept cars.....amazin!! the quality of those drawing...i wish i had a pic to show u nishant, they used pastels i guess powder fromt he pastels to do the shading and all...really good.

anyway
thats all for now
cya
Rehaan

ps - oh...heres what i believe is an original render of the 355...beautiful...