Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th January 2008, 14:16   #16
Senior - BHPian

Most of the singers selected by public vote are utter crap.And thank God I never watch these stupid shows.They can neither sing well nor can survive in the industry,forget about filmfare awards.They just lake the talent to be there.
Ans mind you,Sunidhi Chauhan was not selected by vote but by prominent judges like Lataji and others.
Old 26th January 2008, 19:19   #17
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCEite View Post
Reviving this thread.
No not for Indian Idol, but for Saregamapa Lil' Champs.
Anyone else following it? My favourite is Vasundhara. She has got a beautiful voice. Even though she is blind, her enthusiasm and talent is commendable.
Vasundara excelles in songs like Tera Mujse and was doing very well initially, but lately has not been consistent. I thought Tanmay was the most consistent and he might take the crown. Anamika was terrible before, but she's picked up her game.

Last edited by Mpower : 26th January 2008 at 19:22.
Old 26th January 2008, 21:16   #18
Senior - BHPian

Marathi SaReGaMaPa

All the hindi reality shows are utter crap. all the fights and arguments for TRP's etc. BAAAHH!!!!!
IMHO the only level headed reality singing contest is SaReGaMaPa Marathi which is aired on Zee Marathi. The show is loved, respected, enjoyed &relished by all maharashtrians and has highly respectable judges, guest judges, musicians etc.
Old 26th January 2008, 21:29   #19
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayabusa View Post
All the hindi reality shows are utter crap. all the fights and arguments for TRP's etc. BAAAHH!!!!!
I dont agree. Sa-re gama Lil Champs has renowned singers Suresh Wadkar and Sonu Nigam as judges. And they are quite strict too. The level of singing is very good for children of that age. Check it out today at 10, and you will know better.
Old 26th January 2008, 21:30   #20
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mpower View Post
Vasundara excelles in songs like Tera Mujse and was doing very well initially, but lately has not been consistent. I thought Tanmay was the most consistent and he might take the crown. Anamika was terrible before, but she's picked up her game.
Yes Tanmay is good too, and IMO Vibhor was excellent. But audience kicked him out. :(
Old 27th January 2008, 16:15   #21
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCEite View Post
I dont agree. Sa-re gama Lil Champs has renowned singers Suresh Wadkar and Sonu Nigam as judges. And they are quite strict too. The level of singing is very good for children of that age. Check it out today at 10, and you will know better.
. Yes DCEite . How could i have forgotten about Li'l champs. It is indeed a very good show with very endearing and talented li'l contestants and great judges
Old 28th January 2008, 11:42   #22
Senior - BHPian

I do watch Lil champs on Zee and Chote ustaad on Star plus. Both are very good programs with excellent talents in it.
Old 3rd June 2008, 13:03   #23
Senior - BHPian

I need a video of the guy who sang like Anu Malik at the audition during Indian Idol - 1.

Some one please help !
Old 3rd June 2008, 13:59   #24
BANNED

Guys,

Abhijeet Sawanth, none can forget the First Indian Idol.

Arent we seeing his amazing run in "Jo Jeeta wohi Superstar"

Is'nt he a superstar to watch out for?
Attached Thumbnails
Can any Indian Idol do it ?-16668_2.jpg  

Old 3rd June 2008, 14:04   #25
Senior - BHPian

I think Abhijeet Sawant was the only desreving Indian Idol or whatever. The guys Sandeep Acharya and Prashant Tamang were just winners by territory vote in 2 and 3 respectively.
Old 3rd June 2008, 14:07   #26
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dippy View Post
I think Abhijeet Sawant was the only desreving Indian Idol or whatever. The guys Sandeep Acharya and Prashant Tamang were just winners by territory vote in 2 and 3 respectively.
I second that thought Dippy
Old 3rd June 2008, 14:10   #27
Senior - BHPian

Also if you see most of the singers in Superstar have just come with new makeovers to themselves. Voice quality has gone down big time . Look at Amit Sana. He was BAD. Nothing too great in the others either. Rahul Vaidya and in the females Prajakta seems good
Old 3rd June 2008, 14:24   #28
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dippy View Post
I too agree with this. Karunya was better than Sandeep Acharya, and in the latest show, Prashant Tamang was not as good as the other finalist--don't recall his name.
Old 3rd June 2008, 14:47   #29
Senior - BHPian

Good points Dippy I too have same views.

Btw coming back to the original topic i.e if singers from TV shows can hit as big as they do in US or elsewhere. Well the Sunidhi Chauhan is one such singer who first featured in TV show Meri Awaaz Suno. Another one is Anushka from Viva she is not as famous but keeps singing Bollywood numbers.
Old 3rd June 2008, 15:15   #30
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vnabhi View Post
I too agree with this. Karunya was better than Sandeep Acharya, and in the latest show, Prashant Tamang was not as good as the other finalist--don't recall his name.

The other finalist in 3 was Amit Paul. He had a great voice.

@ Techno : Even Shreya Ghoshal has come up from Saregama. Infact Kunal Ganjawala was also a participant of Saregama Season 1 and Shekhar of Vishal Shekhar fame.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks