Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 31st July 2011, 20:06   #31
Senior - BHPian

Re: Team-BHP Classifieds: Top 10 online market place in India - TOI

TBHP Classifieds too is very addictive like the forum . Response to my ads were fantastic. No wonder this gain popularity every day
Old 31st July 2011, 20:22   #32
BHPian

This is great!
But as someone said, the article is not the best researched one.

Also, @noidea Techenclave (TE) is India's largest Tech forum and you have to be a member to access the Market section which easily the busiest marketplace anywhere across India. TE introduced me to Teambhp and these are now the only two forums I use - from the many, many I used to surf before.
Old 2nd August 2011, 15:48   #33
BHPian

Kudos to the thorough professionalism exhibited both by the mods and the members! Way to go TBHP!
Old 3rd August 2011, 01:37   #34
BHPian

Heartiest Congratulations !!!

Well deserved indeed !!!

All the hardwork is finally showing some MORE results.

Wishing you all a LOT more success and all the very best for the road ahead.
Old 2nd February 2012, 12:09   #35
NSX
BHPian

Kudos Team BHP.

After an enjoyable 6.5 years of owning a Ford Ikon 1.6 Nxt, I was in the market again for my next purchase. I was still in love, its just that I had a new object of obsession. The 2012 VW Jetta.

It was clear right up front, I had purchased my Rocam baby end - 2005 when Fiesta was about to be launched. Infact the 1.6 Ikon was phased out when the Fiesta was launched arguably because the Ikon 1.6 was a faster and more nimble handler. Or so the insiders at the Ford had mentioned to me once.

So I was under no illusions of getting buyers streaming in at my door looking to purchase it. Besides I didn't need junta. I needed a car enthusiast, one who knows his/ her cars, appreciates nuances, know and appreciates performance.

On my part I had nurtured my Ikon over the last 6.5 years with utmost care, pit stops only at authorized Ford service stations, preventive maintenance and upgrades like racing tyres, alloys, free flow exhaust system etc.. etc.. My car needed to find a new home and one with which I was comfortable too.

The 2nd hand car dealers scene were never in my consideration set, don't get me wrong, no offense, it is just that I knew my Ikon was not run of the mill, so the standard market driven Ford Ikon 2nd hand prices was not for me. My Ikon was worth much more.

Where would I find a prospective suitor ? -- Well the Answer - ONLY Team- BHP.

My selling experience on Team BHP was wholistic and end to end

First I read up the detailed thread on Team BHP on what to do as a seller of a car, what and how to prepare, tips, suggestions, pre-sales preparations.

Next I got out the camera and took some shots (again Team BHP had indicated what angles / detailing were important to capture ) and bingo upload happened in a jiffy.

The inbuilt systems in place on Team BHP was such that when a person showed interest on the advert, *automatically an email would get triggered to my id with name, message and contact details.
Before I knew I had received over 700 views within a week and more than enthusiastic petro heads writing in with interest. I went through with the display / test drive jig with prospective folks which I had screened who I thought would be a fit.

And within couple of weeks, we had a win-win deal. The buyer got a well groomed and looked after "performance car" at an attractive but slightly premium price and I got the car enthusiast I was looking for with a price I was comfortable with. Btw the new buyer tells me that he gave a premium of 45% over the prevailing Ford Ikon 2nd car hand dealer market price.

Even the finalization process, in terms of documentation needed to seal the deal, key RTO forms, insurance transfer processes, everything was simplistically indicated on Team BHP.

I want to compliment the entire team @ 'Team-BHP' *for making the process so simple and friendly. You folks remain at the cutting edge of the Indian car scene and continue to set benchmarks.

Kudos !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best wishes - warm regards
NSX is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks