Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th February 2006, 14:08   #1
BHPian

I gotta Building In Chennai..And i don't know What to do!

Hi guys...My dad has an office building in chennai...its at ashok nagar and about 9 years old...its 3 stories high and and should be around 2000 SQ feet

Right now its being rented out to a bunch of government telecom guys for a pathetic 20000 rupees a month...i am sure that place can get a much more higher rate from private companies...

My dad is not too interested about private companies...he is fearful they might no pay on time and might try to take over the buildin after a few years..

I was thinkin of a car show room!! hehe.. will it work...and what amout can i expect. I am not sure if it is a prime area for such..its near kuskumar road or sth...

What are the sort of trustable potential clients that i can look for who will pay a big sum for rental?
Old 13th February 2006, 14:21   #2
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by deftones
Hi guys...My dad has an office building in chennai...its at ashok nagar and about 9 years old...its 3 stories high and and should be around 2000 SQ feet

I was thinkin of a car show room!! hehe.. will it work...and what amout can i expect.
i guess 2000sqft, that too spread across 3 floors will not be suitable for a car show room....
Old 13th February 2006, 14:25   #3
Team-BHP Support

maybe it is 2000 sq. meters or 2000 sq. ft per floor (even that wont be adequate).

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks