Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th February 2006, 15:11   #46
BHPian

The 'Shift happens' slogan is damn cool!!!!

as is the idea of a jersey with the members name on the back and the teambhp logo on the front!!!

I'll work on puttin both on the ideas on to the tee-shirt stencil so that we'll get a better picture!!
Old 20th February 2006, 15:20   #47
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edmund
Here's another............

The thumbnail is the larger version of the above tee if anyone wants to modify the design!!

hey!!! this ones awesome!!
Old 20th February 2006, 17:11   #48
Team-BHP Support

Hey guys, before this goes any further I think we should involve GTO or one of the concerned Moderators (Dippy, Rudra, Rehaan, etc..). www.team-bhp.com is a registered trademark and cannot be used without permission.

That said I have 2 questions:

1. How many would pay Rs. 200-300 for such a T-shirt?

2. Why not a T-shirt competition...

a) the Mods choose 5 top designs they like (time limit to submit design)
b) the members vote for the one design the prefer of the 5
c) we get a commitment to purchase the winning design
d) we print that one design
Old 20th February 2006, 17:21   #49
Senior - BHPian

Guys - how about www.team-bhp.com running around the edges of the sleeves in red ?
Old 20th February 2006, 17:23   #50
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by navin
Hey guys, before this goes any further I think we should involve GTO or one of the concerned Moderators (Dippy, Rudra, Rehaan, etc..). www.team-bhp.com is a registered trademark and cannot be used without permission.

That said I have 2 questions:

1. How many would pay Rs. 200-300 for such a T-shirt?

2. Why not a T-shirt competition...

a) the Mods choose 5 top designs they like (time limit to submit design)
b) the members vote for the one design the prefer of the 5
c) we get a commitment to purchase the winning design
d) we print that one design
Yes navin , the mods (rudra has been informed) are the ones who will choose the best designs .. We are here just to put up the desings and take care of the production once the decision has been made by the mods (so that its done before the national meet )..

Also , why not id certainly pay for the t-shirt .. U mean the price is high or ???

Coming to the competition thats a good idea , but do we have the time for that .. If yes then it would be great ..

Last edited by mclaren1885 : 20th February 2006 at 17:25.
Old 20th February 2006, 17:25   #51
Senior - BHPian

Navin, Rudra has already involved himself in this thread. And I'm sorry, I had no idea www.team-bhp.com was a registered trademark. I run it on my helmet, and I know quite a few running it on their cars!
Old 20th February 2006, 17:56   #52
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by v1p3r
Navin, Rudra has already involved himself in this thread. And I'm sorry, I had no idea www.team-bhp.com was a registered trademark. I run it on my helmet, and I know quite a few running it on their cars!
I don't think it's an issue, as long as you are not selling stuff and making money without due credit.
Old 20th February 2006, 18:56   #53
Senior - BHPian

Do we have a TBHP logo or anytin like that? It would be good to come up with one just in case we don't have it, and it can be printed on the shirt too.

Off Topic
Do we still have the TBHP stickers??
Old 20th February 2006, 20:46   #54
BHPian

Hey guys,
Came up with a new design. Ofcourse, as you can see I suck at using paint! I wanted the new tbhp logo in the front, but couldnt find it in black, so had to copy the one v1p3r had on his tee. Thanks man.

I tried putting the pic at of the tach and speedo on the front of the tee, but it looked like a pair of female milk glands , so had to abandon that idea!

Front

Back

Godspeed.

Alok.
Old 20th February 2006, 21:56   #55
BHPian

Edmund i like your concept!
Old 20th February 2006, 22:16   #56
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by comfortablywacky
Edmund i like your concept!
Thanks mate...... more to come hopefully!!!
Old 20th February 2006, 22:43   #57
Senior - BHPian

Alok, maybe just a huge tacho hitting the redline, and the logo at the back. No speedo...just one massive tach...get my idea?
Old 20th February 2006, 22:47   #58
Senior - BHPian

Just got another line...

"Team BHP...where drifting along is a way of life..."
Old 20th February 2006, 23:08   #59
Senior - BHPian

NOTE: I do not intend to point at any specific member

All of you have done very good designs however many of them are towards red lining, power & sorta stuff.
Now TeamBHP is an automobile forum, which include everything regarding automobile (including passenger, pedestrian safety)
Whenever wearing these T-shirts members will be promoting website, & we should make sure that we make the first impression with the whole point of this community. Revving hard & other stuff is a part too, however its not the only part.
Lets make it little more simpler for common man, so that they will feel welcome, they won't have to worry about "fitting in" and also lets keep it elegent as something which members can wear to casual dinner parties, at casual work days.
I would suggest something like "automobile lovers hangout" "indian automobile forum" or something on similar basis.
Old 21st February 2006, 11:24   #60
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by adya33
NOTE: I do not intend to point at any specific member

All of you have done very good designs however many of them are towards red lining, power & sorta stuff.
Now TeamBHP is an automobile forum, which include everything regarding automobile (including passenger, pedestrian safety)
Whenever wearing these T-shirts members will be promoting website, & we should make sure that we make the first impression with the whole point of this community. Revving hard & other stuff is a part too, however its not the only part.
Lets make it little more simpler for common man, so that they will feel welcome, they won't have to worry about "fitting in" and also lets keep it elegent as something which members can wear to casual dinner parties, at casual work days.
I would suggest something like "automobile lovers hangout" "indian automobile forum" or something on similar basis.
Hey adya. I was just mentioning the same thing to another member a few days back. I really liked the seatbelt design!

But the reason many of us are designing 'cool' or 'funny' tee's is basically for the fact that we are more creative in that area. But I am totally for tee's with messages!

And dude, what did you mean when you said you wanted to make it simpler for the common man. Most of us here are personifications of R.K. Lakshman's 'common man'!! .
Jokes apart, aren't most of us here common blokes from the upper-middle income strata, who walk hand in hand with the few money growing on trees, born with silver spoon in mouth type folks! And don't we all fit right in? The only thing that brought us all together is our love for automobiles.
Hence, the only reason that would prevent a person from fitting in here would be his lack of interest in this love that we all share!

When people see tee's with witty comments or teasers, they will get curious about what team-bhp is all about. Then the next logical step is that they would visit the website. And if they true car lovers, they stick!

And for something elegant, I would suggest a silk tuxedo in black with a red silk tie to go along with it. And if you REALLY want to pour out your elegance, how about a satin or a wool felt top hat to go with the tux!
Don't get mad, this WAS a joke meant to be taken in your stride!

Godspeed.

Alok.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks