Team-BHP - Team-BHP bumper sticker!!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Team-BHP bumper sticker!! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1058-team-bhp-bumper-sticker.html)

am trying on newer ones. shud the colors be limited to two??

Hi Manticore

Great work there! Its great to have someone with your kinda experience onboard.

For reasons of cost and to reduce post-production hassles, we are currently looking at two colours for the stickers. Our production batch is currently small. As we pick up speed and the website grows, we have plans to improve upon it. Your sticker is good work, i just think the blurred bhp, though smart, may become just a blur for other motorists. Give us some more designs and we'll see what we can do with it.

Keep it up!

Revvmaster
Administrator

I like it!!!

(one thing that we have to try and do is always hyphenate the team-bhp (even in the name) because otherwise people will be trying www.teambhp.com and it gets confusin!)

cheers

AMZING!!! anyways why dont u try to blur the BHP on just one side (like a car as we are Auto-Enthusiasts) and as Rehaan said you should make the hyphen more in Bold

Hey manticore great design. Its very attractive. Do work on more designs .. I'm workin on some too. And we are looking at 2 colours right now since that keeps production cost low. Do tell us if you know any printers who might print our stickers as well... Kepp the stickers comin

Cheers

guys, i've changed it a bit.....with the hyphen now in both the logo and the net address. its simple and clean with no effects. more later.

This is a classy one dude .. great work

Cheers

another one...... cheers.

hey cool one this is a great idea pal i like it

Cheers

BTW, what size do you want the sticker to be?

Regards...
Shan2nu

Here's one of my designs.......

......more to come.

Regards...
Shan2nu

Same logo with a slight variation........

This will give you a clear picture........

Regards...
Shan2nu

GTO wearing the team-bhp T shirt........hehe

Manticore,

awesome work man!!!

I much prefer the first "flaming/blurred team-bhp"..... the second one the TEAM is too squashed and the BHP too elongated... as i mentioned i really like d the first one.....the only thing needed was the "-" (like i have taken the liberty of adding to your creation - i hope u dont mind).... also maybe if you take a value of grey slightly closer to white it will have more contrast with the background and hit the viewer a bit harder!

The "Got BHP?" is awesome ;-] funny and exactly the kinda thing we need to ADVERTIZE at speedrun and stuff..... (only thing is that maybe we should avoid the viper in the background...maybe replace it with a more generic image of something automotive?

Great work man.....!!

Shan2nu, I prefer ur 2nd logo...as i told u on msn...

I think for advertising purposes the more interesting "posters" we have for team-bhp around the more eyes we will have looking!
Hope you guys can put some of these to use at speedrun!!! Realize that we have PRIME advertising space...on the SL55!! doesnt get any better than that guys!!!!!!!! ;-] thanks RG.

cheers

Heres my preffered outta the first pair..with the "-" ..maybe u cld do it again with a whiter grey?.....great job!