Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st December 2011, 15:27   #31
Team-BHP Support

Re: Forgot something on the plane? You can get it back!

I too had lost my wallet while coming back to Calcutta from Bombay in an Indigo flight.

Realized my folly when I was supposed to pay for the taxi. Cancelled my cards immediately and then tried calling them up. Got through, explained my situation and they promised to get back.

After buying water (its pretty hard to take sips from a 20ml glass they provide & you guessed it, the sandwich) I had left my wallet in the seat pouch provided, went to the wash-room, exchanged the seat and completely forgot about my wallet.

Got a call at 8pm. It was a lady informing that my wallet is found at Guwahati and as to where they would send my wallet for me to retrieve. I asked them to bring in to Siliguri but they weren't operating flights to Siliguri then. Asked them to bring the wallet back to Calcutta and that my BIL's staff would collect it.

He went with my boarding pass, but they were asking for a letter & some id proof. I asked him to make someone speak to me. I gave all the details of my wallet and after few mins. of waiting, it was handed over. I got the wallet the way I had left it. Its content was untouched.

I carry a separate pouch for carrying my id's and nowadays, I am carrying a card holder and cash, no wallet for me.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks