Team-BHP - Submerge : India’s FIRST Resource for ELECTRONIC Music
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Submerge : India’s FIRST Resource for ELECTRONIC Music (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/10967-submerge-india-s-first-resource-electronic-music.html)

..:: Submerge ::.. India’s FIRST Resource for ELECTRONIC Music

If you’re interested in cutting-edge house music, you’ve come to the right place. In fact, at present writing, Submerge is the ONLY Indian resource on the net for global House, Trance, Progressive, Electro, Techno and Tribal music.

http://www.submerge.in

The "SUBMERGE" TEAM -

Nikhil Chinapa (Business Development)

Founder
nikhil@submerge.in
Leads strategy formulation, growth initiatives

Pearl (Creative Lead)
Co-Founder
pearl@submerge.in
Leads music content, artist repertoire, talent sourcing

Hermit (Brand Manager)
hermit@submerge.inLeads niche marketing initiatives to target clientele +
styling + logistics Management + funky decor + good vibes

------
Who We Are?
------
Submerge is a breakthrough concept, and has revolutionized the music and clubbing scene in India. .

Submerge was essentially born out of frustration. When we first began in 2003, it was because there was no alternative to the mainstream. No matter where you went, you got the same old music and the same tired experience.

So, we created a night that we could play the music that we wanted to hear, that we wanted to move to. We wanted to play the latest tracks from the global club scene because that’s we were into. It wasn’t about catering to the masses; it was about being on the cutting-edge of music, listening to the best in House and Progressive music.

In the beginning, Submerge nights were getting smaller crowds of fifty people. They were some of our closest friends, and others who were just as obsessed about the musical experience as we were, people who were starved for Tribal, Electro and Tech House music. Very quickly the word spread and our friends grew rapidly in number. 50 turned to 100, then to 200, and 500. It continues to grow to this day.

In fact, most clubs in India have even changed the music they play. Submerge was first on the scene. We identified that thirst because it was our own and we were dying for it. The rest of India took note of our success and co-opted it for its marketability.

Submerge is always going to be about the musical experience, with Tribal, Electro, Tech, and Progressive House music brought to you by the best DJs from around the world, hosted all over India. We pride ourselves in finding the best tracks, even unreleased white labels still hot off the presses.

-----

VISIT THE WEBSITE FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT SUBMERGE

-----

Calendar: -

23rd March Thursday 2006

DJ Sanjay Dutta
Classic Trance Night @ Squeeze.

9nd March Thursday 2006

DJ Kumash + DJ Jay
Residents
Squeeze

4th March Saturday 2006
Submerge @ 10 Downing street, Hyderabad.

DJ Pearl
Electro funk + Progressive house.
-----
TO KNOW ABOUT LATEST TRACKS AND PARTIES HAPPENING IN INDIA

http://submerge.in/forum/

-----

This is not an advertisement but its for all the House music lovers who would like to know where the parties happen, latest tracks etc. And not only for House music lovers but also for Trance, Progressive, Electro, Techno, Tribal And Psy-Trance music.

-----

I will keep updating the calendar and trust me guys their parties rock,
So do drop in !

Ok Guys get ready for pvd

DJ PAUL VAN DYK
CITY - MUMBAI
DATE - 21ST APRIL 06
VENUE - TBC

French House on 23.03.06
DJ Charles Schilling will be playing at Submerge, SQUEEZE-Mumbai on the 23rd of March. (SUBMERGE PARTY)

Classic Trance night on 30th March @ Squeeze(SUBMERGE PARTY)

19th march
Goa gil @ squeeze 4pm onwards

18th march / full speed feat tuhin @ speed (chennai)

Goa Gil On friday 31st march @ elevate (delhi)

10th march frog e style feat sanjay @ speed (chennai)

15th march Triba.D'Lick Feat Tuhin @ sparks(chennai)

Quote:

Originally Posted by IndianDawg
Ok Guys get ready for pvd

DJ PAUL VAN DYK
CITY - MUMBAI
DATE - 21ST APRIL 06
VENUE - TBC

Paul Van Dyk at last in India here did he come b4, too bad i dont stay @ Mumbai. Anywayz any upcoming shows @Hyd Indiandawg n also i cant seem to find the tracklist of submerge? Hey u fond of this kinda music?

Quote:

Originally Posted by nosfreak
Paul Van Dyk at last in India here did he come b4, too bad i dont stay @ Mumbai. Anywayz any upcoming shows @Hyd Indiandawg n also i cant seem to find the tracklist of submerge? Hey u fond of this kinda music?

* Paul van dyke had come to india b4 to bombay and it was @ kamla mills but this time its at City studios

*18th March Saturday 2006
Submerge @ 10 Downing street, Hyderabad
DJ Pearl
Electro-funk + nu-age Progressive
Hosted by Nikhil Chinapa
(dats a submerge party)

*download SoulSeek u shud find the tracks

----

some more gigs

19th March Sunday 2006
Submerge @ Chrome, Vizag

DJ Pearl + Nikhil Chinapa
Funky + Electro house + Progressive

18th March Saturday 2006
Submerge @ 10 Downing street, Hyderabad

DJ Pearl
Electro-funk + nu-age Progressive

Hosted by Nikhil Chinapa

25th March Saturday 2006
Submerge @ Speed, Chennai

DJ Pearl + Nikhil Chinapa
Funky + electro + nu-age progressive
[This is the very first Submerge we're doing in Chennai, and we're happy to have recieved tremendous support from Speed. The events will be held twice a month, with DJ talent from Chennai as well as DJs from around India who're established as the best in the business. There's a really good Underground scene in chennai and we're hoping to add to the mix and being a part of the growing scene.]

(ALL SUBMERGE PARTIES)

i already have soulseek bro, thx for the info also dude, btw whats ur id @ forums?

Quote:

Originally Posted by IndianDawg
* Paul van dyke had come to india b4 to bombay and it was @ kamla mills but this time its at City studios

City Studio@Kamala Mills. Same venue this time around too.

X

Quote:

Originally Posted by nosfreak
i already have soulseek bro, thx for the info also dude, btw whats ur id @ forums?

My id is Aans whats urz?

Quote:

Originally Posted by X-Machine
City Studio@Kamala Mills. Same venue this time around too.

X

haha sorry didnt know abt city studios is @ kamla mills

Dj Vachan (Bangalore) 16th march @ squeeze

This guys is a true legend in banglore and hez coming down to mumbai i must say dont miss this gig!!!

25th May Thursday 2006 - SANJAY's FAREWELL PARTY

Sanjay Dutta @ Squeeze!

The Beast plays what's going to be his final set of the summer in Bombay.
Expect only the best, and freshest hi-energy progressive and uplifting trance... all on Vinyl!!

X

Hey didnt know there were music freaks in an automobile forum.

my id on submerge - naveen.narayn.
any one on soulseek ? lemme know ur ids' we can share some gooooooood music.. only house music thou :)
my id on soulseek - matrix71.