Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 20th April 2004, 14:47   #1
Senior - BHPian

1) you have to try on the sunglasses with the stupid tiny price tag in the middle of them

2) there is always an impatient driver on your tail when you slow down to find an address

3) the car behind you blasts a horn coz u let a pedestrian finish the crossing

4) the elevator stops on every floor and nobody gets on

5) your tyre gauge lets out half the air when you are trying to get a reading

cheers

ps- more to come !!
Old 21st April 2004, 08:52   #2
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (normally_crazy @ April 20 2004,13:17)]4) the elevator stops on every floor and nobody gets on
hahaha...something stupider happened to me today man.

In the morning i go for class and i am damn sleepy, so i get in the lift and press the button.
Nothing happens.
So i figure i didnt press the button hard enough. So i press it again.
Seems like the lift is taking FOREVER to go up just one floor.
I wait for some time and then i press the button again and FINALLY the doors open.....but i am still on the "ground" floor!!!!@#@#$@#

Then i woke up and remembered that in america the ground floor is called the 1st floor so i should have been pressing 2 to go to the 1st raised level!@#! hahaha..... felt like a fool

This has happened like 2wice before to me when im not paying attention, and once with other people in the lift when i was pressing the button...hahaha...

cya
R
Old 21st April 2004, 12:56   #3
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]
I wait for some time and then i press the button again and FINALLY the doors open.....but i am still on the "ground" floor!!!!@#@#$@#
Old 22nd April 2004, 04:29   #4
BANNED

dude this is worse..........i get up one sunday morning ...i rusg out as usual... run down the stairs and reach the car park.. i pull my car out... and thank my luck that theres no one on the road....and as soon i reach i the building i was so happy to get the car parking at the sweet spot..but as i reach class,,,no one is there

and i then i realized i made a damn big mistake..??? lesson learned..get a alarm clock thats has day and date not it.. not just time..( also staying sober previous might helps)

Most Viewed