Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th April 2004, 00:57   #1
Distinguished - BHPian

hey all
call me crazy but why dont we meet up and go rippin in some of the new cars.
if anyone is interested u noe where to contact.
chal
will post something sensible later on
Old 30th April 2004, 01:30   #2
Senior - BHPian

Hey pal we do meet up regularly so we'll keep u posted next time we meet
Old 30th April 2004, 01:58   #3
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Dippy @ April 30 2004,00:00)]Hey pal we do meet up regularly so we'll keep u posted next time we meet
So any time you wanna meet in this heating gujarat??
Old 30th April 2004, 14:41   #4
BANNED

hey dippy sounds weird but are u ppl in a group or all car enthusiasts that meet up too. i mean i havent got ne fancy or modded car yet. just got normal cars to drive for u. how many ppl meet up neways and when ?
Old 30th April 2004, 15:42   #5
Senior - BHPian

hey jesal we normally meet up every weekennd . Yes we are a cobination of car enthus and group of friends and hey pal we too drive stock cars just like u do
Old 30th April 2004, 15:59   #6
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ] how many ppl meet up neways and when ?
Our last team-BHP meet had atleast 20 members turn up

GTO
Old 30th April 2004, 15:59   #7
BHPian

Hey Dippy,

When are where are you guys meeting this weekend ? would like to participate and catchup ...

~A
Old 30th April 2004, 16:13   #8
Senior - BHPian

Hey Jesal don't worry dude,
We don't judge ppl buy the cars they drive, the passion is more important to us.

You'd be more than welcome to join us even if you didn't have a vehicle.

Our moto is.......
"All for one and one for all, rip your car dont let it crawl"

Regards...
Shan2nu
Old 30th April 2004, 19:04   #9
Senior - BHPian

Hey adityapd

we normally meet at seaface every saturday night. PM me your no. and where you stay . I'll try to buzz you in case anything comes up
Old 1st May 2004, 03:44   #10
BANNED

hey thts cool then. thx for the replies ppl. i have all cars which are stock mainly. but i know for sure im moddin my next car though. no plans for a new car but sometime soon. hehehe. i was there in town last sat night. did pass the seaface too. act. its nice to know since u do share this passion of cars just like me. since my friends are like cars ok we know the brand and name thts it kinda ppl. no enthu at all kinda sux when they do that. i like this place since its so much into cars lol. so gr8 site and gr8 ppl too. act. i joined in here after i came to the speed run. i do have some videos on my handycam of that day but i came in late so missed most of it, neways. laterz ppl. cya around sometime
Old 1st May 2004, 04:37   #11
BHPian

How about next TBHP meet at some Karting place? I dont know much about the scene of karting now, last I did was more than 1 n half years back. We can gather up, talk, have fun, may be "Kompete"
By the way any one interested in Karting, I know most of the karts here, suck.. But I think it should be fun!
Rtech, Shan2nu.. guys.. listenin'?
Old 1st May 2004, 04:43   #12
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Pferdestärke @ May 01 2004,03:07)]How about next TBHP meet at some Karting place?
Hey PS,

Thats exactly what i had suggested for our first "formula india" meet...but timings and budgets ruined the possibility... but we left it at "maybe we shall do than in the future"!

WAIT TILL I GET BACK!! (end of may) before u meet and go karting. Landmark citi is pretty close to the regular meet place (sea face) and u can go there as late as 10pm (extra charge on weekends and closed mondays).
They have 4.5bhp & 7.5bhp karts...pretty good. If you beat a certain time and have done more than 100laps or something they give u a liscence for the "pro kart" 14.5bhp. I managed to get that liscence..but the pro kart is so powerpul and prone to spins that they dont let you race with it... ie the pro kart has to go on the track alone, so thats a bit of a bummer!

cya
Rehaan

Old 1st May 2004, 14:28   #13
Distinguished - BHPian

hey guys
what do you guys say
anyone intrested in goin kartin tom
sunday.
if anyone is pm me
also are we meetin up tonight
adios
lamborghini
Old 1st May 2004, 17:17   #14
BHPian

Well landmark city, is this at sriram mills, Just asking, coz the Karts Supplied at this place and at Acres Chembur are made by a close, known person, infact the same person who made my kart about (20 years ago ) but we're close.. so when this place opened up, I and my bro were the first person to do a test drive of the pro-karts, coz thats just 14 bhp, and ours is way quicker than that. So he let us do it, and really I didnt enjoy it that much, this was a long time back. I think the place was called champs or something. I dont know whether it still exists.. or not..
But either way, even I'll be back end of may.. it will be great to meet up, even though if we not karting. But, we should do something..
Old 1st May 2004, 21:40   #15
Senior - BHPian

umm rehaan sorry to disppoint you and spoil the fun, but landmarc citi closed down, forever
i went there a couple of weeks back. the only option is powai and that track is mmy favourite. we should do it. i have been thinking about this for a long time

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks