Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th March 2006, 13:47   #1
Senior - BHPian

What parts can i get from Dubai??

Hey guys,my dad is going to dubai on the 15th. So i was wondering what kind of performance parts i could get for my kinetic for about 400dhs(5k rs). Two things i really want are the tiny nos cylinder i posted on the other thread and a small disc brake kit.Would appreciate it if the dubai members would tell me where me dad could get these coz hes not a car guy.
Also mcl,since ur doin up ur car for speedrun,tell me quick if you need anything from there.
Throw in the suggestions

binz
Old 11th March 2006, 15:47   #2
Senior - BHPian

If you want a NOS kit for 5k, I'd suggest Aerosmith's song "Dream On".

Sorry, but I just couldn't resist.

All the best with your build. Why don't you implement the rest...head work, porting, chambers, filter, weight reduction etc, and see how far you get, before looking at a nitrous boost?
Old 11th March 2006, 17:00   #3
Senior - BHPian

Hey v13pr,if you read my post properly,i said that i just wanted the cylinder.Im pretty sure that you cant get that size here.C'mon.....do you really think that im that stupid???

binz
Old 11th March 2006, 18:12   #4
Senior - BHPian

No, honestly I respect you for trying something no one has tried. It takes a lot of youknowwhats to talk about something like this.

But I'm not too sure if you're aware of the costs of a nitrous kit. They start at over 30k, as far as I remember, and you will have a helluva time finding 10bhp jets for your boost requirements. Also not too sure if your pistons can handle the sudden jolt.

If you are still serious on the cylinders, I suggest looking for the bike kit ones. They are pretty small, and will match your requirements. I'm sorry, but I have no idea how much they retail for.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks