Team-BHP - Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/112070-team-bhp-stickers-here-post-sightings-pics-them-your-car-102.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by condor (Post 1503331)
That was Condor & his Sumo :).

Akshay, didnt notice any car with a TBHP stickers at that time. Guess was too busy watching traffic. But next time you see me, do wave / flash lights.

I was on my two wheeler and was quite away from you, I took a left to national market and you proceeded straight.

Thanks to the generosity of Bhpian Para_7k, i got four TBHP stickers last evening. This is how they ride on my rides now:

Saw a Swift Dzire between Arsikere and Kadur this morning with the "Love Car" sticker in the front.

Quote:

Originally Posted by akshay_b (Post 1503266)
Spotted a silver Tata Sumo near majestic with "got bhp?" sticker, This is how i spotted it, I first saw the driver wearing seat belt in a Sumo which is often seen driven recklessly by chauffeurs, And then i slowed down to check the rear door for t-bhp stickers and Bam! It was a bhpian.:D

Wow!!! condor and his driver has been spotted.

@ condor, janadharan must be proud that he is in the spotlight. :D

@Sajan, nope : that was just me & my truck.
Janardhan doesnt get to touch my baby.

Ok, who was near Chilimbi, Mangalore, in front of the Kanchana Hyundai showroom, on September 11, morning around 9.30am, in a Coral Red (I hope that's what the color is called) WagonR, number ending with 1492, with a signature TBhp sticker?
(This is the first TBhpian that I've spotted!)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gansan (Post 1503702)
Thanks to the generosity of Bhpian Para_7k, i got four TBHP stickers last evening. This is how they ride on my rides now:

Gansan, That sticker on the Helmet ! WOW ! :thumbs up

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gansan (Post 1503702)

Hey Gansan, I had order for the 13 stickers package for 250/-, but din't get the one you have stuck on your ALTO's rear glass. It looks really nice with the Carbon Fiber Background.

Hi,

I just spotted viddy's beautiful black corolla altis near national games village.

Was it you driving the car mate ? Did you spot me too (Electric Red i10 with dark tints on your right side near Namdhari signal) ?

Sorry, I could not say Hi. The signal turned green immediately and I had to turn right. :Frustrati

Your car looks great in black colour. How about adding some black tints to complete the gangsta look ? :D

Rohan,
Bangalore

Quote:

Originally Posted by para_7k (Post 1503891)
Gansan, That sticker on the Helmet ! WOW ! :thumbs up

Thank you ,Paramesh! I tried my best to place the entire sticker on the helmet, but a flush fix did not seem possible, so cut and paste was the way to go. Glad that you like it!:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sujith1100 (Post 1504038)
Hey Gansan, I had order for the 13 stickers package for 250/-, but din't get the one you have stuck on your ALTO's rear glass. It looks really nice with the Carbon Fiber Background.

Thanks Sujith! That is my favourite too, along with the Live to Drive one. I think Para_7k must have got it some time earlier, it may not be part of the current lot.

BTW, nice 1100 you have got there!:thumbs up

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gansan (Post 1504084)
Thanks Sujith! That is my favourite too, along with the Live to Drive one. I think Para_7k must have got it some time earlier, it may not be part of the current lot.

BTW, nice 1100 you have got there!:thumbs up

Thanks Gansan, You can spot my car pictures on page 97 of this thread or Fiat 1100 club- Bangalore thread.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sajands (Post 1499080)
Hey buddy,

How can I forget you :), did you get the roof top LCD screen done for the corsa. Saw the corsa up for sale in the classifieds section. Congrats on your i20.
What sticker is on your i20?

-Sajan, I have a Live to Drive sticker on the i20 just below the Hyundai Logo. And ya just finalized on the sale of the Corsa Today :)

Ping me sometimes when your coming to Evo, meet you there.

Also, Spotted a Grey Punto coming out of Mantri near Sarjapur signal. Who was it? It had a Got BHP? sticker.

Brother you live very close to me, let me know and we can catch up.

Quote:

Originally Posted by CorsaLove (Post 1504173)
-Sajan, I have a Live to Drive sticker on the i20 just below the Hyundai Logo. And ya just finalized on the sale of the Corsa Today :)

Ping me sometimes when your coming to Evo, meet you there.

Also, Spotted a Grey Punto coming out of Mantri near Sarjapur signal. Who was it? It had a Got BHP? sticker.

Brother you live very close to me, let me know and we can catch up.

Hi CorsaLove,

I guess I shall be going to EVO this weekend to catch up with Satya. Let me know when you are free, let's catch up :)

Spotted a Safari LX bearing reg number TN 22 ** 1345 with team bhp stickers near the Madhya Kailas signal at 2PM today. Who was it?