Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th April 2012, 22:17   #16666
BHPian

re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behemoth View Post
Spotted a Silver Tucson number DL3xxx0900 on NH8 near Gurgaon cybercity at 4:40 pm both yesterday and today, and we acknowledged each other. Who are you BHPian?
Our office times seem to conincide and I think you also work in the same area. I was in my Black Yeti.

Regards,
Behemoth
Hi Behemoth, it was me in the silver Tucson and i too work in the cybercity area. Infact, just before reading the post i was telling my wife that i saw a black Yeti twice with a team-bhp sticker . I live in Dwarka but was taking NH-8 for going to sec-56 both the days.
Old 4th April 2012, 22:53   #16667
NPV
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arun_josie View Post
Do you have "I Drive Safe" sticker on the back windscreen? If so, I posted one here couple of weeks back.
No, I have the LTD sticker on rear bumper. Only picture of the car in TBHP is in one of my travelogue threads
Old 5th April 2012, 00:10   #16668
NPV
Distinguished - BHPian

Spotted and captured by my daughter - I like the one where the Safari is up ahead and the LTD sticker is visible from between the Indica and the auto !

What:Grey coloured Safari with LTD sticker on right side of hatch door
When:3 Apr 2012, 5:25pm
Where:80 feet Road near Empire Restaurant
Reg:KA 53 xx 1683

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-jb-nagar-3-apr-20121.jpg

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-jb-nagar-3-apr-20122.jpg

Last edited by NPV : 5th April 2012 at 00:12.
Old 5th April 2012, 08:30   #16669
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamal.sn View Post
Hi Behemoth, it was me in the silver Tucson and i too work in the cybercity area. Infact, just before reading the post i was telling my wife that i saw a black Yeti twice with a team-bhp sticker . I live in Dwarka but was taking NH-8 for going to sec-56 both the days.
Thanks for the Acknowledgement Kamal! I work in tower 10C, 9th Floor of DLF Cybercity. Why don't you join sometime for the Gurgaon TBHP meets that we have regularly (once in 2-3 months)?
You can stay updated on the details of the Gurgaon meets on the thread:
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-b...thread-41.html

See you!

Regards,
Behemoth
Old 5th April 2012, 09:20   #16670
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by naveen.raju View Post
Wow. Great to be spotted. Yes, that was my ride. I was in a shop near Holiday Inn. What was your car? There was a Jag right beside me. Was that your ride?
Great to meet you on road !! I live in Hyd and came to Cochin this week to spend Easter. And no it wasnt a Jag. I was travelling in a beat up Indicab
Old 5th April 2012, 09:23   #16671
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurrycane12 View Post
Spotted a Xylo on the highway today near Balewadi stadium at 8:15 AM in the morning had both the LCLC stickers on the rear windshield, I overtook this car and was ahead till the Hinjewadi flyover. Hope you noticed me.
Acknowledged! I believe you were in the MH12 Baleno? I flashed my lights as I continued on towards the MyCar exit.
Old 5th April 2012, 09:55   #16672
Senior - BHPian

Spotted these two chevy cruze cars outside nath nissan, delhi. The owners were inside the showroom enquiring for a micra.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-z-11.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-z-13.jpg  

Old 5th April 2012, 10:33   #16673
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anand_lukose View Post
Great to meet you on road !! I live in Hyd and came to Cochin this week to spend Easter. And no it wasnt a Jag. I was travelling in a beat up Indicab
Oh ok. Didnt notice the cab since my eyes were glued to the jag which was right beside my car. Anyways, good to be spotted. Hope you get to see my car again. Signal me next time
Old 5th April 2012, 10:38   #16674
Senior - BHPian

I saw this KA 51 Z 4852 i10 parked at Our Lady of Sacred Heart Church on Haralur road yesterday evening.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-04042012594001.jpg  

Old 5th April 2012, 10:51   #16675
BHPian

Two sightings on the way to work today morning.

1. White Ford Figo with regn no. ending with 5844(?). LTD on the right side of the rear bumper and a Anna Hazare sticker on the boot lid. Was tailing you from the Sarjapur junction upto Agara bus stop. Flashed a couple of times but guess you did not notice. My ride - Yellow Karizma.

2. Black Wagon R with regn no. 4214 with a LTD on the rear and a GB on the left near the ORVM. This was just at the beginning of the new Bellandur flyover near Cental. I think you were right behind me till the U turn for Intel. I was the Karizma who had to come into your lane with my right indicator on!
Old 5th April 2012, 11:16   #16676
BHPian

Sighting @ Pune

What: Tata Indica
Where: Tower VII, Magarpatta City

Who are you BHPian
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img_20120322_205435.jpg  

Old 5th April 2012, 11:25   #16677
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sid1509 View Post
Hi Sugeeta,

I have a Java brown scorpio registered number HR 26 XX 6046. Not sure if it was me whom you spotted. My car's color is nowhere close to White.

Regards
Sid
No Sid, it is absolutely not Java Brown

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidindica View Post
Spotted these two chevy cruze cars outside nath nissan, delhi. The owners were inside the showroom enquiring for a micra.
Sidindica, one of these cars was spotted by the guard at my office building, though not yesterday. He spots a couple of cars every week at Hyundai and Nissan outlets. My office is practically next door to a host of car dealerships on Mathura Road. Incidentally , Nath Motors are opening their workshop RIGHT BENEATH my office.

The guard has a non-camera phone, but has said that he will be getting a camera phone soon and then he will click pictures of cars with "aapki gaadi jaisa sticker".

Last edited by noopster : 5th April 2012 at 12:01. Reason: Fixed quote tags
Old 5th April 2012, 11:58   #16678
BHPian

Spotted this morning at Technopark TVM:

1) White Maruti 800 KL-01-AK-65XX with large transparent URL sticker at top of rear screen. Spotted at main Bypass gate while entering campus. You stopped just inside the gate. I flashed and waved, but could not stop. Did you see, from behind the dark film?

Please excuse the poor pic. Was running the speed breaker behind you, and the dashboard was reflecting badly in the windscreen.

2) White Hyundai Accent KL-01-AL-89XX with same sticker at bottom of boot lid. Turning into parking in Bhavani Building.

Who be ye, BHP-ians?

I was in the shadow blue Vento behind you both.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-20120405082a.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-20120405083a.jpg  

Last edited by pillainp : 5th April 2012 at 11:59.
Old 5th April 2012, 12:34   #16679
Senior - BHPian

Spotted a black Chevy UVA near Elevated way Ecity Ph 1 toll gate today norning around 11.15. It had LTD sticker
Old 5th April 2012, 12:52   #16680
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmxylorider View Post
Acknowledged! I believe you were in the MH12 Baleno? I flashed my lights as I continued on towards the MyCar exit.
Yup I saw the flash of lights too Its MH 14

Spotted a SX4 with a LTD on the top of the rear Wind Screen, near Shell Petrol Pump at Hinjewadi.

Last edited by Hurrycane12 : 5th April 2012 at 12:55.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks