Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th October 2009, 00:35   #1696
BHPian

SPoTtEd

After a long time today at around 1:15pm I spotted a beige colour Ford Mondeo (MH04 BQ XXXX) near Lala Lajpat Rai College heading towards Worli with Live to Drive sticker. I honked couple of times but no response came from the other side. Guess some body else was driving. Whos car that was?
Old 14th October 2009, 02:53   #1697
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast_elegance View Post
Yesterday i.e. 12th oct around 11 P.M spotted a white zen with black bumpers in Hosur road after bommanahalli junction. I was tailing this zen from bommanahalli junction till after domlur flyover. Also overtook a couple of times and showed a victory sign as well. But the bhpian didnt seem to notice .

This zen had almost all the team-bhp stickers, on the boot lid, on the doors, on the rear windscreen, etc . Number is KA-05-M-9XX0.

Who is this?
Me Me!! Actually, It was my brother driving the car coming back from home and yeah, my Car is plastered with stickers. Will let him know about this
Old 14th October 2009, 09:56   #1698
BHPian

Spotted

On 11th October near Kapurbawdi junction, Thane going towards bhivandi on the BIG BAZAAR road a BLACK INDICA with number MH04 BS/DS 1xxx
with I live to drive sticker on the back and team bhp.com sticker on the rear glass.
Hi I tried to overtake you in my vista but couldnt due to traffic and also I had to go back to Big Bazaar.
Cheers
Old 14th October 2009, 10:40   #1699
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandev View Post
....last time when I tried doing that it gave me some error. ....
Quote:
Originally Posted by prats View Post
....." paypal could not verify ur card etc etc"...
Guys please see the question regarding being charged a card verification amount.
Team-BHP - Team-BHP FAQ: Team-BHP Merchandise

Quote:
Originally Posted by noviceDriver View Post
....Question - Can I use my US address-based PayPal account?
At the moment, you can enter your India address in the store and give it a try with your US paypal account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaddiwale View Post
...beige colour Ford Mondeo (MH04 BQ XXXX) ....with Live to Drive sticker....
You'll find your answer here : http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...-feb-09-a.html

cya
R
Old 14th October 2009, 11:31   #1700
Team-BHP Support

Also : spotted my FIRST (unknown) Team-BHP stickered car on the road on sunday!

It was a silver swift with the carbon-fiber "Driven by Team-BHP" sticker on the boot. Spotted from NSCI till the point where you turned right towards breach candy. Who is?

Ported_head and me were in the car, but traffic did not let us get side-by-side. We wanted to show off this sticker, possible thanks to dippy's smooth autograph getting skills :

A live to drive autographed by David Coulthard !

from here

cya
R
Old 14th October 2009, 12:40   #1701
BHPian

Gotcha....

Here is the Optra.That I had sighted yesterday. Waited for it in the same place same time. Gotcha!
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-dsc00232.jpg  

Old 14th October 2009, 13:31   #1702
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRRaj View Post
Me Me!! Actually, It was my brother driving the car coming back from home and yeah, my Car is plastered with stickers. Will let him know about this
he he. I guessed it right that it was not the BHPian driving.

Also tell him that i didnt see the female sitting on the passenger seat .

BTW i was with my GF .

Last edited by fast_elegance : 14th October 2009 at 13:31. Reason: spelling
Old 14th October 2009, 13:43   #1703
Senior - BHPian

OT. Well, If I need only 4 LTD and 4 Got bhp stickers, should I order 4 separate sets?

There should also be an option for us to choose the stickers we need in the desired quantity apart from selling all of them in a set like is followed now.
Old 14th October 2009, 13:48   #1704
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
Also : spotted my FIRST (unknown) Team-BHP stickered car on the road on sunday!

It was a silver swift with the carbon-fiber "Driven by Team-BHP" sticker on the boot. Spotted from NSCI till the point where you turned right towards breach candy. Who is?

Ported_head and me were in the car, but traffic did not let us get side-by-side. We wanted to show off this sticker, possible thanks to dippy's smooth autograph getting skills :

A live to drive autographed by David Coulthard !
R
Make that two. I got one signed for myself on Sunday too. Now given for lamination to preserve it.
Old 14th October 2009, 13:49   #1705
BHPian

Saw a Platinum Fiesta 1.6 Duratec near Honda Showroom at Mahadevapura, at around 12:30 today. Sticker was "Driven By Team BHP" at the bottom of rear windscreen. Didn't notice the number though. Who is it?

And, who ever it was, was driving safe. Kudos.

Last edited by unni.ak : 14th October 2009 at 13:51.
Old 14th October 2009, 21:04   #1706
BHPian

Tagged my Fiesta

@Unni, i am not sure if you saw my car, i dont have the "Driven By Team BHP" but the www.Team-bhp.com Redling the Indian Automative Scene
But i was heading towards to my Office in GRTP, i was roughly near that area at that time
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-tbhp_sticker.jpg  

Old 14th October 2009, 22:06   #1707
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by yajaman99 View Post
@Unni, i am not sure if you saw my car, i dont have the "Driven By Team BHP" but the www.Team-bhp.com Redling the Indian Automative Scene
But i was heading towards to my Office in GRTP, i was roughly near that area at that time
I think it was you. The "Driven By Team BHP" and the sticker you have on are very simillar looking at a quick glance. I didn't notice the number because I saw the 1.6 Duratec and was thinking how lovely it'd be to downshift and rev!! When I saw you, you were stuck behind a lorry and taking it easy, rather than trying to get out from behind it some how. Appreciate that. Not sure if you noticed me since I was on bike and dont have any TBhp stickers on my bike.
Old 14th October 2009, 22:20   #1708
BHPian

Who are you ?

I see this everyday in my office parking lot (Wipro, Sholinganallur). I finally managed a pic.

Will you please identify yourself ?
Attached Images

Old 14th October 2009, 23:08   #1709
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast_elegance View Post
Also tell him that i didnt see the female sitting on the passenger seat .
Aah, then it's no wonder he did not notice your antics on the road!
Old 15th October 2009, 08:29   #1710
Senior - BHPian

Spotted a silver Elantra TN01 X 6**3 at Jeevanbhima Nagar yesterday which sported 'Love Cars Live Cars' sticker at front and 'Live to Drive' and 'I drive safe' stickers at rear. It had a brocken number plate at the front. TBHPian please identify yourself.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks