Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th May 2012, 23:29   #17446
Team-BHP Support

re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Spotted a well driven, dark blue Swift Dzire (old Dzire) sporting a LTD on the rear bumper, with registration no. KA 51 MA 3859 or something similar. This was at around 9pm tonight when coming from Kundalahalli signal just before Marathahalli bridge where you turned left, I think to take the shortcut to avoid the Marathahalli junction. Could this be BHPian @NPV??
Old 16th May 2012, 09:19   #17447
BHPian

Spotted this ford fiesta (now classic) TN-01-AA-XX48 with IDS sticker today morning at Jayammal Street, Aminjikarai, Chennai. Who are you mate?

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img_1090.jpg

Sorry for the bad quality pic. I was bit skeptical to go nearby to click the pic as car was parked infront of the house!
Old 16th May 2012, 09:32   #17448
Senior - BHPian

Spotted a white Ford Figo with LTD on right rear bumper, reg no: KAXXXX ML 1354, on International airport road near Mekhri Circle, going towards Guttahalli, at around 8.15AM today. Had black alloys.
Old 16th May 2012, 10:00   #17449
BHPian

Spotted a Silver Tata safari (KA51) on ORR bellandur a few minutes back, with LTD and GBHP stickers on rear door. I flashed my headlights, honked n overtook to show my stickers, and then flashed hazard a couple of times, did not get a response so I sped away.
Old 16th May 2012, 10:38   #17450
Senior - BHPian

15th May : 7:15 pm -

Spotted a red MH-12 registered Ikon on the Eastern Express Highway towards Sion. I guess Reg. No. was 8730 or something like that. It had an "I Drive Safe" sticker on the boot and one more sticker on the bumper.

I was in my silver Innova without any stickers, so did not bother flashing.
Old 16th May 2012, 11:19   #17451
Distinguished - BHPian

Spotted this morning around 10 at Hinjewadi Phase 2, an Orissa registered blue Linea with a large selection of T-BHP stickers on the rear bumpers.

I slowed down to say hi but you had halted to offer someone a lift so I drove on. Think the car went into IBM- not sure. Who be ye?
Old 16th May 2012, 11:47   #17452
BHPian

Spotted just now at mekhri circle onto bellary road blue ford ikon with LTD on the rear rhs of the boot. Ka 05 Xx 6500
Old 16th May 2012, 11:51   #17453
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parthasarathig View Post
Spotted just now at mekhri circle onto bellary road blue ford ikon with LTD on the rear rhs of the boot. Ka 05 Xx 6500
don't bother. has been spotted by me many times but has never been acknowledged. you'll usually find that car in Indiranagar.
Old 16th May 2012, 12:18   #17454
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by naveen.raju View Post
Many dont know about this thread. I have started seeing many cars with TBHP stickers nowadays, almost everyday I guess.

Anyways, let's see if we start getting responses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyline GT-R View Post
I have stopped posting the sightings in Kochi because there seems to be lot of "fake" TBHPians around. I wonder who's supplying the stickers.

Guess they are not satisfied with regular NOS & JBL stickers & want something exclusive.

Or can it be because they don't know of sightings thread?
Fakes are there for every quality products. TBHP stickers too is duped means the name is sought after as reputed and stickers are meaningful and of high quality. People KNOW Tbhp logo is something that is of esteem, used by top segemnt motorists.
I am in designing printing industry, found the stickers are very good quality. Rs. 250 is quite reasonable too.
But, cheapies always want it cheap....they go after fakes, to be get cheated... and the fraud is visible in all respect: design, color, lettering, importantly the adhesive quality, they will fade in 6 months !
Old 16th May 2012, 12:34   #17455
BHPian

Speaking of fake stickers this has to be legendary.
"White"lining the indian automotive scene. Spotted just now in sadashivnagar opposite gelato italiano

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-201205160181.jpg
Old 16th May 2012, 12:51   #17456
BHPian

Guys in Hyderabad have hibernated or what ? I have spotted so many but not a single acknowledgement.

Anyway here a few new ones :
1. Black Scorpio - Reg No. 66*(don't exactly remember)
Spotted your ride on 15th may, parked in Deloitte E-Block, sporting the Team-BHP sticker on the rear door and a got bhp? sticker on the left side. Have seen you couple of times before too. I come there daily to pick up my wife. Who be you ?
2. A Red Nano - Reg No - 10*(don't remember again)
Spotted your ride on 15th of May, parked in Secretariat colony, Manikonda, with a lot of stickers at the rear including the LTD, got bhp stickers. It was parked in front of a salon or something. I live nearby hence spotted while going back home at around 10:15 or so. Who are you guys ?
Old 16th May 2012, 12:54   #17457
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parthasarathig View Post
Speaking of fake stickers this has to be legendary.
"White"lining the indian automotive scene. Spotted just now in sadashivnagar opposite gelato italiano

Attachment 927907
Isn't that the one with 'THROTTLE' written with a white tachometer? Have seen several of those.
Old 16th May 2012, 12:57   #17458
Team-BHP Support

Spotted grey Figo with Live To Drive sticker off CMH Road, near Apoorva Nursing Home. I've spotted you there earlier. I'm assuming you live around the area?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sathya_sc View Post
Hey.. Not sure who irritated me that day. I generally don't drive the way you saw me that day.. Could be someone who got on my nerve and hence the aggression. Am not trying to justify, but I cannot stand someone who irritates me on the road. By the way which car were you in. Let me try to recollect.
Good of you to own up, Sir. Not to worry, everyone has their bad days. But we must remember to keep calm and drive defensively as much as possible. Anyone can just lose it in a matter of minutes. The important thing is to breathe deep and clear your head of upsetting thoughts.
Old 16th May 2012, 13:05   #17459
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by superutp

Isn't that the one with 'THROTTLE' written with a white tachometer? Have seen several of those.
Yep thats the one. From the distance i thought "yippee maybe i finally spotted the hawk" getz with no sunfilm and tbhp stickers. On close inspection utter disappointment and anger.
Old 16th May 2012, 15:51   #17460
BHPian

2nd spotting today!

Spotted this Honda city (pre-facelift) - TN 07 BM XX48 half an hour ago parked infront of Kalpastree (hope i got the name right), Cathedral road, Chennai. Who are you bhpian?

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-city.jpg

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks