Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 31st July 2012, 12:06   #18886
BHPian

re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Last Friday > 27th July

1. Spotted Marron Chevy Spark >> LTD on rear Bumper >> WB xx xx 2505 >> Near Iblur Signal.

2. KA xx xx 3443 parked at Electronics City BDA complex.

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img2012072700098.jpg

3. Chauffeur driven Scorpio (KA 01 MG xxxx ) on ORR (JPMC - Innovative stretch).

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img20120727000100.jpg
Old 31st July 2012, 12:07   #18887
BHPian

Spotted a White Punto with Drive Safe sticker on rhs corner near Ashok Nagar last night, you disappeared by the time I could click a pic
Old 31st July 2012, 12:18   #18888
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ike View Post
Right behind a red punto with team bhp sticker regn no 5558, near loyola college Chennai
Hey! I was right behind that red Punto near Loyola college too. I was in my Wine Red Alto which also has LTD and T-Bhp URL stickers on the back. Flashed my lights a couple of times but didn't get any response. Guess, the Punto guy was busy talking over the phone.

But how did we miss spotting each other while we both spotted the Punto? I didn't notice any other car with T-bhp stickers though.
Old 31st July 2012, 13:22   #18889
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhondusaxena View Post
Another spotting at my Office Global Business Park, Gurgaon yesterday. Driver was waiting so didn't ask anything.
I also spotted this scorpio few days back in Gurgaon at F Block market- South City-2. Met the owner-Shashank or Prashant, I forgot his name. If you noticed, the scorp was shod with Raid de Himalaya stickers. The owner told me that he is a participant in the rally.

Spotted at around 11:00AM this morning grey New Swift Dzire opposite Mayfield Garden, Gurgaon. The car had LTD sticker at the rear right corner. The last 2 digits of registration number of the car were XX25. There were 2 cars between your Dzire and my zen. Any takers??

Mods: These are back on back posts. Feel free to merge if you deem it perfect.

Note from Mod: Please use the EDIT or MULTI-QUOTE buttons instead of typing one post after another on the same thread. Thanks.

Last edited by moralfibre : 31st July 2012 at 14:50. Reason: Back to back posts.
Old 31st July 2012, 13:40   #18890
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post
[b]

/last Sunday/

this is the best score ever (me thinks); 10 + 1MOD - all in a day's work!
You circumnavigated Bangalore .

Was it that they all queued up for you at their respective pre-assigned spots ? This looks like match fixing to me
Old 31st July 2012, 14:20   #18891
ike
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSlick

Hey! I was right behind that red Punto near Loyola college too. I was in my Wine Red Alto which also has LTD and T-Bhp URL stickers on the back. Flashed my lights a couple of times but didn't get any response. Guess, the Punto guy was busy talking over the phone.

But how did we miss spotting each other while we both spotted the Punto? I didn't notice any other car with T-bhp stickers though.
I think I saw you too but did not post it here as I did not remember your number. I was in an MTC bus.
Old 31st July 2012, 14:40   #18892
Senior - BHPian

A maroon Alto, MH12DSXXXX spotted yesterday night at Deccan, Garware flyover with a got bhp? sticker. Driver window was open too, however the traffic was too much to exchange signs. Who can this be?
Old 31st July 2012, 15:04   #18893
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-Six View Post
You hawk eyed mate, this was the mother of all spotting posts so far..

r-six
hehe.. thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mannubhai View Post
You circumnavigated Bangalore .
i was chauffeur duty on the weekend, so had lotsa time to drive around the city
Old 31st July 2012, 15:09   #18894
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ike View Post
I think I saw you too but did not post it here as I did not remember your number. I was in an MTC bus.
Hmm, no problems dude! At least I've been spotted too now after roaming around for 2 long years! Thanks!

--------------------------
#1 Spotted a Gray Honda Brio earlier today morning around 10:45 a.m. near Maduravoyal heading towards Koyambedu. It had LTD and T-Bhp URL stickers on the back. Couldn't note down the reg. number though. It was driven by a gentleman and with a lady as co-passenger.

#2 Also, have been spotting a Black VW Vento quite often with reg. number 0950 having a LTD sticker on the left top corner of the bootlid. Mostly spotted on 100 feet road near CMBT signal between 9:30-10:00 in the morning and around 7:00 in the evenings.

Who are you Bhpians?
Old 31st July 2012, 16:43   #18895
BHPian

This morning, around 9-ish on ORR from Marathalli towards KR Puram. I guess you were planning to turn right from the signal:

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-photobucket70841343732930384.jpg
Old 31st July 2012, 19:14   #18896
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sameerg001 View Post
Spotted a PB registered White Figo with Redlining sticker on rear bumper on left hand side, this morning around 11 AM near Rd Rajpal public school dwarka, Sector-9.

You over took my car from left, I guess you should've noticed LTD at the back on my Accent, But i guess belongs to a non-member.

No response on flashing lights and I should say the driver was driving rash, Buddy you aren't setting a good example out there

Any one raising hand here for this one ?

Cheers,
Sameer
I am sorry that i did not respond as i was in too much of a hurry and i did certainly notice your Head lights flashing at me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbhishekB86 View Post
I have spotted this vehicle near sector 8. The gentleman was apparently a little annoyed at being spotted. He did acknowledge though. It took a few risky cuts to reach him. He isn't the safest I agree.
Yes i remember you aswell if you are the one with a Chevy Beat who drove like a Maniac to wave at me and thats what i did not like about you THE ONLY SAFE MAN on the road.

i am very sorry but two people pointing out the same about me and one who himself admitted of making risky cutts. make me laugh though.
Old 31st July 2012, 19:21   #18897
BHPian

Thanks buddy! but maybe my enthusiasm about 'spotting' another bhpian is mistaken as 'rash'. You might want to remember and recollect, if you did notice, all my cuts were with proper indications.

P.S : When I flashed twice before, you did not respond. I hope you remember! I was following your style of driving, hence I called you 'rash'. You should not take offence though. If you remember correctly, I did slow down while you sped ahead after the ack. I could only keep pace for 5 seconds.

Maybe I'll let you pass next time. Drive safe

Quote:
Originally Posted by desideep View Post

Yes i remember you aswell if you are the one with a Chevy Beat who drove like a Maniac to wave at me and thats what i did not like about you THE ONLY SAFE MAN on the road.

i am very sorry but two people pointing out the same about me and one who himself admitted of making risky cutts. make me laugh though.

Last edited by AbhishekB86 : 31st July 2012 at 19:26.
Old 31st July 2012, 19:34   #18898
Senior - BHPian

Na man no offence taken. I was in an extremely importent conversation with my wife.. Was trying to convince her for alloys and you spoiled it...as she had noticed your car and she mentioned that even that Tbhp car did not have alloys. Lol
Old 31st July 2012, 19:38   #18899
BHPian

So I figured. Had I known there was a lady passenger with you, I would not have troubled you at all. Maybe when I get alloys, you give me your coordinates and we can make it look like a spotting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by desideep View Post
Na man no offence taken. I was in an extremely importent conversation with my wife.. Was trying to convince her for alloys and you spoiled it...as she had noticed your car and she mentioned that even that Tbhp car did not have alloys. Lol
Old 31st July 2012, 21:53   #18900
BHPian

Spotted a red Aveo at Indirapuram (near the tuesday market) about an hour ago. It had LTD at the rear bumper.

Spotted a DL registered red swift on Thursday morning near Murthal with redlining sticker on rear windshield. I was too excited to spot another BHPian on the highway so, blinked twice and then overtook from right to realise that it was driven by a female. She didn't look too amused so, I just carried on straight without even looking at the mirror to check her reaction. Apologies, if any female BHPian or family member of a BHPian felt offended due to the blinking.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks