Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd August 2012, 23:16   #19246
BHPian

re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolabhi View Post
Hey prateek ,that was me .did you flash lights or something?am sorry if i didnt acknowledge

Actually ,it happened to me so many times that someone flashes the light and i feel happy that it must be a BHPian , but the vehicle simply overtakes and i realize he was flashing just for side :P
No, actually I was in the left-most lane on the highway and had to take a left turn in less than 30 meters to the road which goes towards IMAX. If you take this road daily at the same time, then I might spot you again. Watch out for a white TVS Apache with a URL sticker on the side!
Old 22nd August 2012, 23:29   #19247
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by prateekm View Post
No, actually I was in the left-most lane on the highway and had to take a left turn in less than 30 meters to the road which goes towards IMAX. If you take this road daily at the same time, then I might spot you again. Watch out for a white TVS Apache with a URL sticker on the side!
Ya I take that road daily!White TVS Apache , will watch out for your next time!
Old 23rd August 2012, 07:08   #19248
BHPian

Though our moderators have said in the past about dispatching stickers as small batch size, I feel we should find a solution. The reason why I am saying is, I have seen two guys who are not members of the forum but their cars have Team-BHP stickers. They did not tell me the souce but hinted that some one ordered and got ten stickers. The person who ordered used one or two and remaining he distributed among friends/relatives. Though the practice is ok as per Team-BHP guidelines, I feel the stickers should be member's identity.

Here are my suggestions.

- Reduce the lot size from 10 to 5 or 2.
- The available 10 nos set of stickers can be divided in to two or three sets and sell them seperately.
- If segregation is a labarious job, we can do this activity during a next meet up or get together..:-) or we can even meet once for this activity.

I tried to go through the pages to find out whether some one has already suggested this, but could not succeed as the page count is already 1280+.

Last edited by MaxTorque : 23rd August 2012 at 07:16. Reason: Edited after reffereing FAQs related to stickers..
Old 23rd August 2012, 08:47   #19249
BHPian

Mumbai spotting: spotted this bhpian on the Eastern express highway a couple of minutes back near Somaiya ground In his Santro . Must say the placement of the stickers on the hood and front left door were unique

And while I was taking this snap another bhpian zoomed past in his black alto which has LTD sticker on the right side of the rear bumper and redlining sticker on the left side of the rear bumper.

Bhpians who are you ?
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-image793483766.jpg  

Old 23rd August 2012, 09:54   #19250
Distinguished - BHPian

Spotted this White Punto KA 03 ** 9835 with LTD. Location: HSBC Office, Bannerghatta Road.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-punto_aug22nd12.jpg  

Old 23rd August 2012, 10:05   #19251
Senior - BHPian

PUNE spotting

What: Maroon Innova [MH 12 EG xxxx]
Sticker: LTD sticker on left of rear bumper, Got BHP? sticker on right of rear bumper.
Where : Parked on the road in between Wadia College signal and Jahangir hospital.
When : Aug 22, 6.30 PM-ish

What: Silver Esteem [KA 03 MB xxxx]
Sticker: LCLC in centre of rear bumper
Where : Parked on the road near Shivajinagar ST stand signal, just before the Bank of Maharashtra head office.
When : Aug 23, 9.30 AM-ish

Cheers,
Vikram

Last edited by comfortablynumb : 23rd August 2012 at 10:14.
Old 23rd August 2012, 10:32   #19252
BHPian

Spotted a MH01 ** 5375 registered white Tata Safari with a LTD on the rear door near Eternity mall, Thane. Whose it?
Old 23rd August 2012, 10:39   #19253
BHPian

KL 01 AN 59 ltd and got bhp? Maroon Alto IIRC on ORR K R Puram yesterday evening

KL 58 C 9425 got bhp? Brown Ritz near Hormavu railway couple of minutes back
Old 23rd August 2012, 10:51   #19254
BHPian

Saw @Ardy in Prabhu's workshop; chatted for a bit on his Goa trip. Good tips for my upcoming trip next week.

- Krishnan
@ksakotai
Old 23rd August 2012, 11:15   #19255
Distinguished - BHPian

Cochin Spotting

Location - Sunrise Hospital, Kakkanad
Time - 6.30pm 22nd Aug
M800 with LCLC on the rear hatch. Also had a Ferrari logo.

Who are you bhpian?
Old 23rd August 2012, 11:49   #19256
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrangeWizard View Post
Live spotting :
Hyundai i20 White MH 20 BN 7631 at Andheri SV road. The car had a live to drive sticker on the rear windshield.
Mate, that was me. Thanks for updating it here on this thread .
excuse me for replying so late.
Old 23rd August 2012, 13:28   #19257
BHPian

I spot this i20 very regularly at Mahavir Nagar Kandivali (W).
White i20 with black flame type vinyls on the side, blue headlights and drls in the front bumper. Also has a spoiler. There are many team-bhp stickers on the car.
Who are you bhpian?
Old 23rd August 2012, 15:00   #19258
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxTorque View Post
Though our moderators have said in the past about dispatching stickers as small batch size, I feel we should find a solution. The reason why I am saying is, I have seen two guys who are not members of the forum but their cars have Team-BHP stickers. They did not tell me the souce but hinted that some one ordered and got ten stickers. The person who ordered used one or two and remaining he distributed among friends/relatives. Though the practice is ok as per Team-BHP guidelines, I feel the stickers should be member's identity.

Here are my suggestions.

- Reduce the lot size from 10 to 5 or 2.
- The available 10 nos set of stickers can be divided in to two or three sets and sell them seperately.
- If segregation is a labarious job, we can do this activity during a next meet up or get together..:-) or we can even meet once for this activity.

I tried to go through the pages to find out whether some one has already suggested this, but could not succeed as the page count is already 1280+.

The best and only way I can see to avoid non-members getting a hand on the bhp stickers is to sell it only to members. Team-bhp store should be available to only those who can log in to the site and not be open to everybody.

This may still lead to people sharing the stickers, but the count of fake bhpians using the stickers could come down by a huge margin.

Not sure if somebody has already suggested this.
Old 23rd August 2012, 15:50   #19259
Senior - BHPian

Spotted: Black Scorpio with reg no KA 05 XX 5365 with the Live to Drive sticker under the door handle of the back door in the parking lot of Garuda Swagath mall yesterday evening at around 4.15. Who is this?
Old 23rd August 2012, 16:29   #19260
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21Archer84

The best and only way I can see to avoid non-members getting a hand on the bhp stickers is to sell it only to members. Team-bhp store should be available to only those who can log in to the site and not be open to everybody.

This may still lead to people sharing the stickers, but the count of fake bhpians using the stickers could come down by a huge margin.

Not sure if somebody has already suggested this.
Please explain to me what a 'fake' bhpian is.

Why do we have to be a close knit community? It took multiple attempts for a few folks to join the forum. Speaks volumes of our quality standards.

Maybe some people do not qualify and hence can't be one of us. But they are fans so why can't they sport stickers? You don't have to be Rooney to sport a Man-U sticker.

I am sure 60% of clicks on this web forum are from non members.

They might not be BHPians but that doesn't mean they don't love their machines.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks