Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th November 2012, 08:04   #20851
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDP
Spotted a K10 with "I drive Safe" a few days back at Hiranandani Powai. MH04 4615

Sorry for the mobile quality picture.
I always see a black figo outside supreme city / kensington complex. Fully stickered on all sides.

SDP , are you in powai as i see a red xuv in my office basement, mh 04. Is it you?
Old 13th November 2012, 08:20   #20852
SDP
Team-BHP Support

re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desmosedici View Post
SDP , are you in powai as i see a red xuv in my office basement, mh 04. Is it you?
Yes I work in Powai. Mine is MH 14 though. Now the "Got BHP?" sticker on my rear windshield would help spotting.
Old 13th November 2012, 08:29   #20853
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDP

Yes I work in Powai. Mine is MH 14 though. Now the "Got BHP?" sticker on my rear windshield would help spotting.
Aaaaah, ok. I work at kensington. Would definitely look forward to catch up with you and check your cheetah. Happy Diwali.
Old 13th November 2012, 09:05   #20854
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarthikK View Post
Defintely not me . I think that could be madhukar_n, he doesn't visit this thread much, so I doubt you'll get an acknowledgement.
One Black Tjetter identifying another one . Neighter did I get an acknowledgement when the lights were flashed.

Probably my Teambhp stickers need to get bigger now. They (the small www.teambhp.com stickers) are on the left/right fenders and number plates. One can miss it easily
Old 13th November 2012, 11:58   #20855
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by naveen.raju
TVM Spotting

Reached TVM and this ...
Acknowledged !

Cheers.
X
Old 13th November 2012, 12:23   #20856
BHPian

Taking categorical note of the above mentioned incidence with a fellow Bhpian in Noida, I would again like to specify the need of restricting the sale. I believe the sale of stickers is not for fund generation and rather its for popularity.
Now a days its been almost every alternate day I see a Tbhp sticker on a car and most of which does not seem to be owned by a TBhpian (either by the condition of the vehicle or the Way of driving).
The popularity we have gained is good enough and now we can look for some exclusivity also. So try to moderate before the branding become infamuos with every tom-dick&harry having TBhpian sticking on him back.
I believe most of the members will agree to this.
Old 13th November 2012, 13:56   #20857
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honda Monk View Post
Taking categorical note of the above mentioned incidence with a fellow Bhpian in Noida, I would again like to specify the need of restricting the sale. I believe the sale of stickers is not for fund generation and rather its for popularity.
Now a days its been almost every alternate day I see a Tbhp sticker on a car and most of which does not seem to be owned by a TBhpian (either by the condition of the vehicle or the Way of driving).
The popularity we have gained is good enough and now we can look for some exclusivity also. So try to moderate before the branding become infamuos with every tom-dick&harry having TBhpian sticking on him back.
I believe most of the members will agree to this.
I totally agree. I think a better way is to post on the thread and wait for an acknowledgement. People in the NCR just don't acknowledge, so I have given up on it and just post the sightings on the thread. I would only give a sign to someone who I know visits this thread, Abhishek886's green beat for instance. Mods probably a email to all the members regarding the existence of this thread would be in order.

Spotted a dark green/black bolero with offroad tires and expedition style roof carrier with LTD on the rear. I was stopped on the traffic signal going straight towards parade road, Delhi Cantt, coming from Dhaula Kuan. Saw you through the corner of my eye taking a right towards the airport/Gurgaon. You could not have missed my Safari as I was last . It has a LTD, LCLC, and a couple of Northern Motorsports stickers on the rear door.
Old 13th November 2012, 14:16   #20858
Distinguished - BHPian

Spotted a White Getz("got bhp?" on the back bumper left corner) and a Silver WagonR(LTD on the back bumper left corner) going together. Location: Opp Oracle/Accenture, BG Road. Time: 1:30 PM
Old 13th November 2012, 14:21   #20859
Senior - BHPian

Red i10 getting serviced at Advaith Hyundai Banashankari with LTD sticker.

Name:  ForumRunner_20121113_142027.png
Views: 866
Size:  474.2 KB
Old 13th November 2012, 18:26   #20860
BHPian

Spotted a Black MS ESTILO (KL 42 E XXXX ) yesterday morning in Deepthisree Nagar road, Miyapur, Hyderabad. I was in a gold coloured KL-01 Hyundai i 10. I saw your LTD stickers in my rear view mirror after passing you. Who are you ?
Old 13th November 2012, 18:47   #20861
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by damanshaheed View Post
I totally agree. I think a better way is to post on the thread and wait for an acknowledgement. People in the NCR just don't acknowledge, so I have given up on it and just post the sightings on the thread. I would only give a sign to someone who I know visits this thread, Abhishek886's green beat for instance. Mods probably a email to all the members regarding the existence of this thread would be in order.
We may also device a way (a symbol, a signal, a wave or something) that is unique to BHPians. This way we may avoid seeing middle fingers.

Anyways, a saw a white scorpio parked in front of Central Mall Gurgaon with LTD sticker on the rear door. However, on closer look I found www.team-bhp.com neatly cut off from the sticker saving me taking down more details to post on this page.

Saw a Black (or some dark coloured) Figo with LCLC sticker on left rear bumper in Meerut Cant yesterday.
Old 13th November 2012, 22:04   #20862
BHPian

The rear of my Duster
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-teambhp.jpg  

Old 13th November 2012, 22:33   #20863
Distinguished - BHPian

Spotted a grey Swift Dzire Vdi with registration number KL 02 AY 211 near Kundalahalli Gate. The car had Love cars Live cars stickers on the rear bumper
Old 14th November 2012, 09:02   #20864
Senior - BHPian

Saw this Scorpio (KA-03-MP-6269) yesterday evening on Old Airport Road. I was trailing it between HAL Signal and Marathahalli Bridge. I see it has been spotted before, but unacknowledged.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-20121113_163550.jpg  

Old 14th November 2012, 09:15   #20865
Senior - BHPian

Spotted this car yesterday at Reliance Mart parking lot, Arekere (Bennerghetta road). The time was around 12.

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img00219201211131216.jpg

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks