Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 23rd January 2013, 17:02   #22396
Senior - BHPian

re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Quote:
Originally Posted by vvb8530 View Post
Hi Guderian,

I am a big fan of your writing abilities and it is an honor to have spotted the famous Admiral. If i am not wrong you were being chauffeured at the time, which means i might have spotted the Guderian himself.

I had a feeling that it was the Admiral when spotted and If it wasnt for the sickening traffic on the jvlr i might have just stopped you for a quick chat.

Regards,
VVB
Hi VVB,
Thank you for your kind & warm words and thanks for coming regularly to Admiral's thread.
Someone chauffeuring me ? Ha ! Let me hasten to add - that I never let anyone touch Admiral. Over my DB, as I say. So that situation of getting c'd around doesn't arise at all.
Unless you want to mention, on the sly, that I look like one of those greasy T-Fortuner chauffeurs !
So - that night was a run to the international airport to drop our son off. So now you know the guy you spotted in the rear.
Next time we'll catch up of course !
Old 23rd January 2013, 19:45   #22397
BHPian

Chennai live spotting @Gst road near Vandalur

Maroon Wagon R TN 48 M1878. Who are you bhpian ?
Old 23rd January 2013, 19:48   #22398
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarthikK View Post
yesternight some guy on a Mahindra Sym scooter was stalking me when I was on the Thunderbird, returning from office at around 10pm on ORR. Later, in my RVMs, I noticed him taking a snap of my bike at Udupi Garden signal, BTM layout. He sped away later in between the traffic. Who is this? upload the picture I say, if you are a BHPian.

P.S - is this the first time a spotter is being reported first instead of a spottee ??
Quote:
Originally Posted by Binzone View Post
LOL! I believe that is probably a first for this thread. The spotted putting up a post even before the spotter does.
@Binzone: Second time, and both times @Karthikk was involved
Old 23rd January 2013, 22:10   #22399
BHPian

Mumbai Spotting:
Today afternoon at 02:30PM spotted a silver i20 opposite Flora restaurant, Worli.
Registration number MH 01 xx 6533 with a GBHP? and a teamBHP url on the rear side of the car.

Was on foot and did see you getting into the car. You had company so did not disturb. Is it a BHPian?

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-abcd0006.jpg

EDIT: A quick search reveals that the car was for sale in the classifieds section and the name of the member being HighGear. Also seems he is inactive in the forum. My bad luck!

Last edited by carzone : 23rd January 2013 at 22:22.
Old 23rd January 2013, 22:40   #22400
Senior - BHPian

Spotted a mad guy with Team-bhp sticker today.

I am merrily cruising in right lane at around 50, with a santro in left lane doing similar speed and third lane being occupied by parked cars.

Then this guy, Must be in 40's- A white ritz with LCLC on Hatch door and aftermarket alloys, Comes behind me honking continuously, I speed up to pass santro in order to let pass him, but this guy is not stopping honking, Now it starts irritating me. I still drove past santro and gave the blinker, in order to shift to left lane and give this guy way.

But as soon as he saw the left lane being vacant, He speeds up and overtook my from left and rushes ahead. Then, I saw the LCLC sticker at the back.

After which my friends say, This is how your BHPians drive

And this is not enough, now this guy, breaks a signal too, driving zig zag the traffic. I did tried clicking the pic, But he was too fast to catchup.

Whosoever, this guys is, Dude please tear away the team-bhp sticker from your car.

The place was janakpuri, near C-3 Block.
Old 24th January 2013, 09:00   #22401
Distinguished - BHPian

Spotted a black getz ka03 mg3513 with ltd sticker and url sticker at e city toll gate . Nice responsible driving throughout .
Old 24th January 2013, 09:12   #22402
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagarpadaki View Post
Spotted a black getz ka03 mg3513 with ltd sticker and url sticker at e city toll gate . Nice responsible driving throughout .
So the spotter got spotted? Thats H4WK, to the best of my knowledge.
Recently spotted a grey i20 with LTD sticker parked in front of Angadi Silks on the ring road in JP Nagar on sunday. Was standing next to my sx4 close to the car but did not disturb as the person was with family and busy shopping.

Also saw a grey Eon,witha miniature version of the LTD sticker. It was the exact copy of the original LTD but was just less than half the size.
Old 24th January 2013, 09:20   #22403
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by audioholic View Post
So the spotter got spotted? Thats H4WK, to the best of my knowledge.
Thats the H4WK alright And if he does not put up a pic of @sagarpadaki's car with sticker, well ... Even the best, sometimes, have their off moments
Old 24th January 2013, 09:55   #22404
Senior - BHPian

Pune live spotting

Ink blue Ford Figo
MH 12 JM xxxx
Near Eon Kharadi gate
940 am
URL and LTD stickers on rear bumper

I was in the blue Jazz behind you and turned right at the roundabout. You went straight, who are you?
Old 24th January 2013, 10:16   #22405
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Thanks Sagar; you made my day btw, were you in the white i20 or the beige Innova?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiloAlpha View Post
And if he does not put up a pic of @sagarpadaki's car with sticker, well ... Even the best, sometimes, have their off moments
hehe..
Old 24th January 2013, 11:08   #22406
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pankaj_sachdeva View Post
Spotted bhpian aniket.tiwari27's shadow blue Vento in Amnora mall yesterday. it was a pleasure catching up with you bro !!!
Same here buddy.. Sorry for being late in responding, was away for quite sometime due to hectic work schedule.

This is the first time my Vento's pic has been posted in this thread..
Old 24th January 2013, 13:46   #22407
BHPian

Just spotted a silver ANHC (HR 26 xx xxxx) with transparent URL sticker in Golf View Campus, Murugeshpalya. Who are you BHPian?
Old 24th January 2013, 14:15   #22408
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binzone View Post
LOL! I believe that is probably a first for this thread. The spotted putting up a post even before the spotter does.
Quote:
@Binzone: Second time, and both times @Karthikk was involved
Looks like I have some inbuilt sensor when people take photos of me on the road.

Still haven't received acknowledgement from whoever took the picture yesterday. I'm beginning to think - maybe he just took the picture of BTM layout traffic, rather than my Punto .

Quote:
Thats the H4WK alright And if he does not put up a pic of @sagarpadaki's car with sticker, well ... Even the best, sometimes, have their off moments
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post
Thanks Sagar; you made my day btw, were you in the white i20 or the beige Innova?

hehe..
He's had one too many off-moments lately. I've caught him napping near St. Johns Madiwala.

H4wk evasion tip #1 (h4wk is going to kill me for this) : His weakness seems to be the service road. If you're on the opposite side service road when he is on the main road, he does not spot you *lol*.

Last edited by KarthikK : 24th January 2013 at 14:33.
Old 24th January 2013, 15:05   #22409
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
He's had one too many off-moments lately. I've caught him napping near St. Johns Madiwala.
wait till i catch you napping at a signal!!

Quote:
H4wk evasion tip #1 (h4wk is going to kill me for this) : His weakness seems to be the service road. If you're on the opposite side service road when he is on the main road, he does not spot you *lol*.
oh my gawd!

you told the world about my kryptonite!!

Old 24th January 2013, 16:51   #22410
BHPian

NCR Spottings

White M800, with GBHP at the rear and IDS on the right front fender, on NOIDA Expressway around 1600 hours today.

Silver Vista, with GBHP at the rear, this was near INFOPARK ( MetLife, Accenture, Steria ) campus in Sector 135, NOIDA. This was around 1630 hours today.

Any takers?

Most Viewed