Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th March 2009, 20:19   #256
Senior - BHPian

Yeahhh, got my set couple of days back. It came to my house in 2 days.

GTO, Mods, others concerned in this project. You guys really need to be appreciated. The Stickers are the best quality I have seen. The packaging was practical and I am sure lots of brainstorming and efforts went into them.

I could not find a post with the list of people on this project. Can one of you please list the Credits for these Stickers.

GREAT JOB those concerned!

Will be stickering up the Baleno this weekend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
You went all out, didn't you Instead of showcasing 10 sticker styles on 10 different cars, we could put up a picture of ONLY your Indica!
Indeed True, I haven't seen a car with that many Team-bhp stickers.

I was going to ask JK about the window sticker, if any signs of it coming out as thats, where I wanted to place them. Thats the ideal place for the 2Nos in the pack.

However my answer is below. Thanks Rehaan. Makes perfect sense.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
However, for future reference - the ideal way to do it would be to stick it so that the bottom edge of the sticker is just below that rubber strip at the bottom of the window.
Old 5th March 2009, 21:05   #257
Senior - BHPian

Missed out : Live to ride for bikers. Maybe next time?
Old 6th March 2009, 03:37   #258
BHPian

Team-BHP STICKERS!!

Hello BHPian's

Here are some pictures of my car. I'd like to thank the "TEAM" behind creating these great quality stickers.

A big thank you to all involved. You guys rock.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-tbhp-sticker-1.0.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-tbhp-sticker-1.1.jpg  

Old 6th March 2009, 11:02   #259
Team-BHP Support

Here are the TBHP stickers on my car. Wanted to keep it discreet, and so didnt resort to having many stickers on the car.

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img_4306.jpg

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img_4308.jpg

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img_4304.jpg
Old 6th March 2009, 14:14   #260
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikram18 View Post
Finally some pics of the stickers on my cars
What can I say, a good looking Civic just got better!

Suggestion : Please change your number plate fonts. They are lacking in *spunk*.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronWolf View Post
It came to my house in 2 days.
That was QUICK!

Quote:
GTO, Mods, others concerned in this project. You guys really need to be appreciated. The Stickers are the best quality I have seen. The packaging was practical and I am sure lots of brainstorming and efforts went into them.

I could not find a post with the list of people on this project. Can one of you please list the Credits for these Stickers.
Thanks for the appreciation. Undoubtedly, the man here is Rehaan! He went all out on the sticker quality and some designs. In fact, he even coped up with me dropping in at his place, one fine evening, to annoy the life out of him on fine-tuning some sticker designs.

Rudra kick-started the sticker movement with the classic "Got BHP?" and "Love Cars, Live Cars" designs. He followed that class act up with the transparent style "www.team-bhp.com" stickers. Needless to say, these design gurus must know something that us regular people don't. His designs are top-ranked in the sticker poll.

The entire moderation team, with their suggestions, had a hand in the designs, payment structure, shop flow structure etc.

My office team members - Tarun & Manjeet - have managed the operations exceedingly well. You could say that the first batch of deliveries (300 packets) was an overwhelming experience. Lots of co-ordination involved, but they've performed diligently with a smile.

We are extremely particular personalities; attention to detail is everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by benbsb29 View Post
Here are the TBHP stickers on my car. Wanted to keep it discreet, and so didnt resort to having many stickers on the car.
Quote:
Originally Posted by M@verick View Post
Here are some pictures of my car. I'd like to thank the "TEAM" behind creating these great quality stickers.
Neat looking. @ benbsb29 : A li'l out of alignment?
Old 6th March 2009, 14:38   #261
Senior - BHPian

@GTO - The effort is really commendable. I will only order when get my new car as i cant see the stickers with me everyday without my car to put them on.
Old 6th March 2009, 14:43   #262
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by benbsb29 View Post
Here's the TBHP sticker on my bike. With such a massive tank, i felt the Pulsar really deserved the sticker.
Looks awesome
Old 6th March 2009, 15:19   #263
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Neat looking. @ benbsb29 : A li'l out of alignment?
I guess you're referring to the one on the windshield. I believe its the curvature of the glass and the camera angle which makes one feel so. Not really all that noticeable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms001 View Post
Looks awesome
Thanks, pal.
Old 6th March 2009, 15:28   #264
BHPian

got mine,the packet came in less than 72 hrs (57 to be precise).

Will stick and post some pics

@GTO: REALLY LIKED THE STICKERS!!!THANKS!!
Old 6th March 2009, 17:21   #265
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
That was QUICK!

You could say that the first batch of deliveries (300 packets) was an overwhelming experience. Lots of co-ordination involved, but they've performed diligently with a smile.

We are extremely particular personalities; attention to detail is everything.
Certainly was quick.

Attention to detail - right from the 'How to order' Thread to the checkout process to the packaging. To the stickers themselves which would put professional sticker companies to shame.

What is the current order count? how many orders?
Old 6th March 2009, 19:05   #266
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronWolf View Post
....GTO, Mods, others concerned in this project. You guys really need to be appreciated. The Stickers are the best quality I have seen....

GREAT JOB those concerned!...
Thanks IronWolf.

To be honest, just the fact that members are so keen to get their hands on these sticker, and like them enough to wear them proudly on their cars is thanks enough!

Quote:
....Rudra kick-started the sticker movement with the classic "Got BHP?" and "Love Cars, Live Cars" designs. He followed that class act up with the transparent style "www.team-bhp.com" stickers....
I just wanted to add:

Manticore : For coming up with the "Got BHP?" tagline years years years back.
Shrivz : For finding that great 911 font + his door sticker
Iraghava via Sam Kapasi : The "driven by Team-BHP" tagline.

And ofcourse a very very special thanks to the Mama brothers for helping us at every production stage, without them, managing to produce such a quality product would have not been easily possible.

Hopefully many more Team-BHP goodies to come!
cya
R

Last edited by Rehaan : 6th March 2009 at 19:06.
Old 6th March 2009, 21:35   #267
BHPian

Quote:

Suggestion : Please change your number plate fonts. They are lacking in *spunk*.

Any suggestions for spunky fonts?
Old 6th March 2009, 22:04   #268
Senior - BHPian

My stickers have Arrived after a very long wait...
So as you can see i dint have the paitence to clean the cars
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-06032009008-medium.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-06032009004-medium.jpg  

Old 7th March 2009, 14:22   #269
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikram18 View Post
Any suggestions for spunky fonts?
I'm a big fan of DC style fonts (the ones running on my Vtec plates, though these look pretty good on a Civic too. The Civic's styling allows small plates and some really cool positions (have seen a white one with EVO-style RHS front fitting).

Quote:
To be honest, just the fact that members are so keen to get their hands on these sticker, and like them enough to wear them proudly on their cars is thanks enough!
Not to mention, how everyone hammered us for so long with requests via threads, posts, emails & PMs! Surely everyone agrees that the wait was worth it? Hang in there, dudes. Lots more cool Team-BHP stuff on the way.

Quote:
So as you can see i dint have the paitence to clean the cars

Quote:
What is the current order count? how many orders?
Don't ask no trick questions and you'll get no trick answers!

Quote:
I will only order when get my new car as i cant see the stickers with me everyday without my car to put them on
Thats a first!! The stickers arrived before the car!
Old 8th March 2009, 00:12   #270
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
Thanks IronWolf.

Hopefully many more Team-BHP goodies to come!
cya
R
Definitely proud to wear these stickers !

Waiting for updates on more goodies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkdas View Post
Missed out : Live to ride for bikers. Maybe next time?
I agree. Also I was thinking the guys in the 4x4 section deserve a rugged 4x4 sticker (like 'Got Mud' - old one but a good one) . I am sure GTO argued the 4x4 case during the design discussions.(?)

I dont have a Jeep and I'm arguing their case

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks