Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st October 2015, 21:38   #32956
BHPian

re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Pune spotting

Today spotted a silver Ford Figo (Prev Gen) with LTD sticker and MH 12 GR XXXX license plate at Pune Station, around 11:30 AM

Anyone..?
Old 1st October 2015, 21:39   #32957
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
Spotted this White Pulse in Delhi with a Driven-By sticker.

I was in an orange Figo. Request:
Orange Figo huh? Is it by any chance for the new Figo media drive?
Old 2nd October 2015, 11:49   #32958
BHPian

Highway spotting!

Spotted this red i10 before entering Karnal (from Delhi) on NH1. Tried to give indication but looked like he took it offensive, as I was alone in my car and he with his wife

We drove together for a while till we crossed Karnal. For reference, I was in silver grey Wagon R with led lights that looked cheap

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img_20151002_092905.jpg
Old 2nd October 2015, 12:24   #32959
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashir View Post
Spotted this red i10 before entering Karnal (from Delhi) on NH1. Tried to give indication but looked like he took it offensive, as I was alone in my car and he with his wife
I never try to acknowledge another bhpian if they are with family and I am alone. People do tend to mistake in general.

By the by looks like you took a pic while driving! Not cool unless I am mistaken. Also both the cars being driven between 2 lanes is not at all right.

Sorry for nitpicking brother. Drive Safe!
Old 2nd October 2015, 13:30   #32960
BHPian

Last night, around 22.20 hrs, I saw a "Live To DRIVE" sticker at the back of a white Maruti Suzuki Swift, don't know which Variant, we were driving on the western express highway, near that movie theater, I was with a friend in his wagonR, before we could wave at him, he drove away very quickly! Brought a smile on my face when I saw that sticker. And my friend who's unfamiliar with team-bhp kept wondering why was I smiling when I saw the sticker, then I told him, it's a forum strictly for petrolheads ONLY!
Old 2nd October 2015, 16:54   #32961
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TorqueyTechie View Post
I never try to acknowledge another bhpian if they are with family and I am alone. People do tend to mistake in general.

By the by looks like you took a pic while driving! Not cool unless I am mistaken. Also both the cars being driven between 2 lanes is not at all right.

Sorry for nitpicking brother. Drive Safe!
Yeah I'll avoid such acknowledgements in future.

And regarding using mobile phone, I am guilty. Though at that time it felt safe as camera was already on and had to touch the screen, but it could be avoided as I had Car DVR recording it too. I am sorry.

And regarding driving between 2 lanes, it was just momentarily. He is shifting to center lane slowly to give way, and to click this photograph I followed him, instead of overtaking. Both of us were slow, at around 60kmph. I follow lane driving strictly with proper indications while changing lane.

None offence taken. It was actually wrong on my part.
Old 2nd October 2015, 19:06   #32962
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
Spotted this White Pulse in Delhi with a Driven-By sticker.

I was in an orange Figo. Request: Do use your indicators
Attachment 1420998

Also spotted a white Indica with some wide rims and a LOVE CARS LIVE CARS sticker on the bottom left of the boot-lid. Was driving, so didn't take a picture.
In fact were you guys in two Figos wboth in orange shade? I was just 2-3 cars behind you guys at the DND toll.
Old 2nd October 2015, 19:14   #32963

Chennai spotting: nissan sunny with last 4 digits 0445, over kathipara flyover, today,at 4pm. Had LTD on rear bumper and got bhp on boot lid. Bhpian?
Old 2nd October 2015, 20:56   #32964
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kisharchit View Post
In fact were you guys in two Figos wboth in orange shade? I was just 2-3 cars behind you guys at the DND toll.
WOW and on the very same day/time I saw these parked together just at where DND starts. So many BHPians few minutes apart, within a kilometer of each other.
Old 2nd October 2015, 22:42   #32965
BHPian

EWay spotting..
white Vw polo MH14 xx 2125. with lclcl sticker . on way to pune at 2230 .. was behind you till toll plaza befire lonaval in a i20. could not take pic as I was driving alone..
Old 2nd October 2015, 22:54   #32966
Senior - BHPian

Saw a newer versioned black Scorpio with Mh12 number plate and steel rims on the eastern express highway near Vikroli. Tried to wave/honk and get the drivers attention as his rear left wheel was wobbling left and right. After lot of trying to get his attention towards the wheel, I gave up as I realized I was putting myself and other road users in danger by trying to get the Scorpio's attention.

Whoever's Scorpio it is, remove the rear left wheel and fix it back by torquing the nuts in correct order.
Old 3rd October 2015, 11:12   #32967
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubby View Post
WOW and on the very same day/time I saw these parked together just at where DND starts. So many BHPians few minutes apart, within a kilometer of each other.
Yes I had spotted you the same day. You had acknowledged on whatsapp. I had seen you after ashram flyover.
Old 4th October 2015, 19:36   #32968
BHPian

Chennai:

Spotted a wine red Linea T-jet (KA-50-M-****) near IIT. Had Got bhp on the A-pillar, URL sticker on the rear bumper. It was driven by a lady & a gentleman was giving her directions using his phone's GPS. Didn't wave at them, flashed my headlamps several times, overtook them & showed my sticker before they turned left towards T-nagar and I proceeded straight towards Saidapet.

I was in my white Liva with Got bhp? On the hatch.

BHPian?
Old 4th October 2015, 22:01   #32969
BHPian

Spotted 2 Scorpios today

A white Scorpio on NH1 while waiting in queue for toll tax in Gharaunda (between Karnal and Panipat)

DL 7CM ****

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-410_2.jpg

Another in Delhi after Naraina. Sorry for very bad quality, couldn't get clear snapshot from the recording. The LTD sticker looked fake.

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-4oct.png
Old 4th October 2015, 22:14   #32970

Pune Spotting : Spotted this Spark today afternoon near Viman Nagar.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img20151004wa0001.jpg  

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks