Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th February 2010, 20:40   #3376
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deeps View Post
Sid, Thats me. Been going to the CCD in that market in the evening continuously for the last 3 days. A friend lives in the appartments just opposite.

So now I am spotted for the first time and have had the stickers on for almost a year now.

PS: Mr. Hawkeye, Mine is a GVG not GVS
Salsa Red GVG, now recall it had a defogger but not a wiper. I live on a ground floor flat just on the same row behind the parking where your car was parked opposite to the famous paobhaji corner.
Old 27th February 2010, 22:40   #3377
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by condor View Post
Silver Swift at Sai Colorium Who's it ?
Thats me..me..me.. First time my Swift with LTD sticker on the rear windscreen spotted in Bangalore

Thanks Condor. Was getting the left doors and right running board repaired at Sai Colorium

Last edited by khan_sultan : 28th February 2010 at 09:00.
Old 27th February 2010, 23:09   #3378
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by motomaverick View Post
That was me in the car. I thght something was wrong with the front of the car . Later i gave a thumb up but not sure if that was noticed.

Which car or bike u got?
I had actually thought that my thumbs up was taken as something else, now its clear from your post. I have no bike, nor no car. Was riding pillion with my friend on his Bajaj Discover. Was stuck in traffic for sometime, but did not get off the bike to exchange a "Hi!" as the signal had turned green. Cheers brother!

Regards
Preetam
Old 27th February 2010, 23:51   #3379
BHPian

KA 03 ML 36*0 White I10 Auto spotted at Vignan Nagar, I was following you right behind from Basava Nagar till Malleshpalaya, and I saw you turning towards 11th Main, Malleshpalaya. Who are you fellow Bhpian who seem to be my neighbour too ?
Old 28th February 2010, 00:12   #3380
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by suhaas307 View Post
Spotted a black Ford Mondeo with Live To Drive sticker on Brigade Road at about 4:30 pm yesterday! Who are you, BHPian?

Attachment 292182

Also, spotted a black Swift in Total Mall (Madiwala) basement parking lot with Live To Drive sticker on the rear bumper at about 9 pm yesterday. I was behind you and I flashed my lights but you didn't notice me in the utter chaos!
Well suhaas thanks for noticing. The black mondeo is mine and yes am a tbhpian and also I am a frequent brigade road visitor during the weekends.
Old 28th February 2010, 00:24   #3381
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by zazer View Post
Well suhaas thanks for noticing. The black mondeo is mine and yes am a tbhpian and also I am a frequent brigade road visitor during the weekends.
Finally! A response to my spotting! The last time I got a response was from krraj and he practically lives next door!

Nice spotting your car zazer! Would like to catch up sometime!
Old 28th February 2010, 01:22   #3382
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Live To Jive View Post
Saw Indra SLK's Gypsy with the LCLC & Got BHP stickers on the right side. Could not see the left. Did not click a snap as I was riding a bike.
When? Where? Please do keep your eyes open my other cars have the smaller sticker's on the no plate.

why din't you wave out?

Saw a white Swift with Yellow Live to Drive sticker on the front windshield. In Navelim.

Last edited by indra_slk : 28th February 2010 at 01:24.
Old 28th February 2010, 10:35   #3383
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by indra_slk View Post
When? Where? Please do keep your eyes open my other cars have the smaller sticker's on the no plate.
Two days ago on the Borda road, taking a turn towards BM service. I've seen all your cars. Didn't notice the stickers.

Quote:
why din't you wave out?
Because you were not in the car. Saw you in the Superb a couple of times but you were not looking so didn't wave. Next time I'll stop your car and meet you.

Quote:
Saw a white Swift with Yellow Live to Drive sticker on the front windshield. In Navelim.
Quote:
Spotted a Silver Swift reg no. GA-08-E-xxxx with a LTD sticker on the windscreen on the Arlem Raia highway near the church where the feast was on. I was in an Omni taxi.
Looks like we have a new BHPian in town. Oops make that two. Didn't notice you wrote white. Or maybe one of us needs an eye check up.

Last edited by Live To Jive : 28th February 2010 at 10:38.
Old 28th February 2010, 14:34   #3384
BANNED

Spotted Allan's Gypsy at Sangolda last night. Though this is not a sighting of the stickers, it was a sighting of a BHPian, that's why I posted here.
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/4x4-ve...ml#post1730518
Old 28th February 2010, 14:35   #3385
BHPian

Just remember I am not the guy driving the Superb(or any of my cars) since I am underaged. Please do tell me your reg. and which car you have.

Anyways you won't see my Superb for the next few week since it met with a accident few days back and now is gone for repairs.But my Innova to has Team Bhp sticker on the back reg GA-08-E-5528.
Old 28th February 2010, 14:39   #3386
BANNED

Quote:
Just remember I am not the guy driving the Superb(or any of my cars) since I am underaged. Please do tell me your reg. and which car you have.

Anyways you won't see my Superb for the next few week since it met with a accident few days back and now is gone for repairs.But my Innova to has Team Bhp sticker on the back reg GA-08-E-5528.
Yea I know that. You're the little guy with glasses right? I know you "Don't" Drive because you are underaged. BTW you are allowed to ride the Yo bikes. Haven't seen them these days.

Last edited by Live To Jive : 28th February 2010 at 14:42.
Old 28th February 2010, 16:12   #3387
BHPian

Quote:
Yea I know that. You're the little guy with glasses right? I know you "Don't" Drive because you are underaged. BTW you are allowed to ride the Yo bikes. Haven't seen them these days.
With all my cars(which have a lot of power) yo bikes seem to be childrens toys.

PS no i dont wear glasses anymore.

What do you drive and have you got team bhp stickers on your car?
Old 28th February 2010, 19:57   #3388
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmshaw View Post
Hey this looks fab on your black i20!
And what a co-incidence, I have the same Live to Drive on my rear bumper at the same spot; just my i20 is red!
Hi Thanks. I think LTD is a popular choice & RH side is the popular space . Myself & wife took 53 mins to decide on the placements .

Post your beauty's pics.
Old 28th February 2010, 21:49   #3389
Senior - BHPian

spotted a silver i20 with a live cars love cars sticker on the left bumper corner.
it was tn reg number and was spotted on the hebbal flyover .
i was in a white camry, gave a small wave but i suppose you people did not notice.
Old 28th February 2010, 21:57   #3390
BHPian

How many cars do you want to see with team BHP stickers people?
Hope you like it!
Except the Matiz in the pic, all of them have stickers
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-our-cars.jpg  

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks