Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th February 2019, 19:08   #36301
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajay_satpute View Post
Spotted this XUV at Balewadi High Street in Pune.
And that would be me Thats my White Walker.
Old 12th February 2019, 19:27   #36302
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitinralli View Post
And that would be me Thats my White Walker.
Great! This would be the fastest response ever since I started posting on this thread. 😁

Are you working in Pune or just traveling?
Old 12th February 2019, 20:44   #36303
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Great! This would be the fastest response ever since I started posting on this thread. 😁

Are you working in Pune or just traveling?
Shifted base here for few years.
Old 12th February 2019, 21:02   #36304
BHPian

Re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Quote:
Great! This would be the fastest response ever since I started posting on this thread. ��
Wow. That is indeed a miracle here in this otherwise ignored thread But the spirit of posting pics continues irrespective of being acknowledged Let me try my luck now after having almost given up.

1.Spotted this black XUV 5OO on Mumbai--Pune Expressway at Khalapur toll on 30th December 2018 when I was driving from Mumbai to Bangalore. We drove together from Panvel onwards and passed each other a couple of times. BHPian ?? I was in my VW Polo silver colour with LTD and URL stickers.
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img_20181230_214702.jpg

2.Spotted this Red Baleno on NICE road, Bangalore on 31st December 2018 evening around 6pm. We both too passed each other. BHPian ??
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-screenshot_20190212205325__01.jpg

Last edited by vivek95 : 12th February 2019 at 21:04. Reason: Added some details
Old 13th February 2019, 14:00   #36305
BHPian

Spotted this Innova at Kannur.

BHPian?
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-20190213_135309.jpg
Old 14th February 2019, 14:44   #36306
Senior - BHPian

Found a BHPian in the 247 Business park aka Embassy building now at Vikorli, I you work at Pepperyfry as I see your car parked in the pepperfry parking.

I work at Vuclip in the same building, identify yourself soldier!

Here is the picture of the car

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-teambhplowres.jpg
Old 15th February 2019, 00:44   #36307
BHPian

Saw this black beauty of an X3 with the "Got BHP?" sticker, pulled over near Barca building, Hiranandani Estate, Thane. Vehicle looks like it's been taken good care of, kudos to the owner.

BHPian?

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-1550171639812.jpg
Old 15th February 2019, 12:21   #36308
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by theGeekyLad View Post
Saw this black beauty
That's Distinguished BHPian ACM's X3 30d.
Old 15th February 2019, 14:19   #36309
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverKill View Post
That's Distinguished BHPian ACM's X3 30d.
Looks like I've been living underground all the while - kindly enlighten me if there's a tier system! What does the distinguished BHPian badge mean? Any links will help as I reckon this isn't the right section for a detour.

Glad to have found 2 BHPians living nearby! What about you OverKill? Looking forward to meet you guys sometime!
Old 15th February 2019, 15:12   #36310
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by theGeekyLad View Post
Looks like I've been living underground all the while - kindly enlighten me if there's a tier system! What does the distinguished BHPian badge mean? Any links will help as I reckon this isn't the right section for a detour.
Off Topic.

I guess this thread should answer all your queries regarding membership levels.
https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/annou...-benefits.html (Explanation of Membership Levels (Newbie, BHPian etc) & Their Benefits)

Since your a newbie I can't DM you, so I have to write here.
I am a resident of Andheri and work at Vasai. I travel via the EEH - Ghodbunder - NH48 to work. I guess you reside at Thane and work at Powai(Going by your previous posts) which is very close by from where I live.
I guess we could catch up some time for sure as our paths to work and back cross for sure.
My email - asttra28@gmail.com. Looking forward to hear from you!

BTW a lot of BHPians reside in thane.

There is meet happening soon, sad I won't be available on those two days hence won't be able to make it. If your free you should definitely attend it.
Here is the link to the thread.
https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-...ch-2019-a.html

Regards.
Sahil Anand.
Old 15th February 2019, 16:48   #36311
BHPian

Quote:
Off Topic.

I guess this thread should answer all your queries regarding membership levels.
https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/annou...-benefits.html (Explanation of Membership Levels (Newbie, BHPian etc) & Their Benefits)

Since your a newbie I can't DM you, so I have to write here.
I am a resident of Andheri and work at Vasai. I travel via the EEH - Ghodbunder - NH48 to work. I guess you reside at Thane and work at Powai(Going by your previous posts) which is very close by from where I live.
I guess we could catch up some time for sure as our paths to work and back cross for sure.

There is meet happening soon, sad I won't be available on those two days hence won't be able to make it. If your free you should definitely attend it.

Regards.
Sahil Anand.
Hey Sahil its great to hear so many folks living/ working around Powai/Thane. I have just shifted ashore after 15 years at sea and now work at Powai. Lets try to have a quick / mini TBHP meet of folks around this area
as you have suggested. I will be coming to the Lonavala meet and it will be my first official meet after joining TBHP in 2015. Hope to catch up with you there.
FYI, i drive from bkc to powai everyday and check the thread everyday to see if my XUV / Grand i10 has been spotted
Old 15th February 2019, 17:03   #36312
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinitbhavi View Post
FYI, i drive from bkc to powai everyday and check the thread everyday to see if my XUV / Grand i10 has been spotted
Unfortunately I am unavailable on both the dates.

Same here I go through this thread daily to see if my first gen XUV or refreshed Creta has been spotted here.
Old 16th February 2019, 11:33   #36313
BHPian

Quote:
Thanks OverKill! Glad to be part of the TBHP revolution.

Quote:

Great! I'm totally in for a quick meet. I'll be dropping you a mail to keep this off topic post less comprehensive. Hoping to meet the other BHPians too.

Quote:
Whoa, that's super exciting as it sounds. I've always wanted to be part of a TBHP meet. Will try to chalk out a way and make it to this one atleast.

Thanks mate!
Old 18th February 2019, 14:22   #36314

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-scrnsht.jpg

Sighting on a Sunday afternoon at the exit from Salt Lake. Tried to grab your attention. You went towards Ibrahim da's garage later.
Old 19th February 2019, 16:50   #36315
Senior - BHPian

Spotted this Celerio last month near Shivaji Park with 2 LTD stickers, 1 got bhp? sticker and 1 driven by Team-BHP sticker.
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img_20190113_195651557.jpg

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img_20190113_195701634.jpg

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img_20190113_195711967.jpg

Spotted this weekend:

On the Mumbai-Bangalore highway between Satara and Kholapur while driving to Mumbai. How often do you see 2 red XUV 500s with LTD sticker at the same place next to each other? The car on the right belongs to moderator SDP. We were in a white Abarth Punto with Drive Lines sticker.
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img20190218wa0001.jpg

Spotted this Safari with got bhp? and I Drive Safe stickers after exiting Pune-Mumbai expressway and while entering Navi Mumbai. There was also an LTD sticker on the side.
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img_20190217_215340.jpg

Last edited by ChiragM : 19th February 2019 at 16:52.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks