Team-BHP - Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/112070-team-bhp-stickers-here-post-sightings-pics-them-your-car-2442.html)

Fake LTD sticker with 007 and a gun on one side spotted today!
Sorry for the poor quality pic. Cab was running away from being caught with fake LTD lol:
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-screenshot_20191114151936__01.jpg

The more apt would have been "Drive to Live".
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-20191114_162915.jpg

Got my second set of TeamBHP stickers. The last time it was in 2015. I had used the stickers on my Safari Dicor, Beat and Sumo Gold, with only the Got BHP sticker pasted on the ciaz. It didn't last long as some naughty kid tried to peel it off and I had to remove it totally.

I have become a big fan of the new LTD black yellow sticker. It is even better than the all time favorite LTD sticker. clap:

Here are a few pics, to mark the special occasion of my trusted ciaz turning 1 lakh km on the odo :D

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img_20191116_100120_753.jpg

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img_20191116_101742_458.jpg

The rear bumper getting the other two favorite stickers of mine. I need to remove the A.S.S sticker. It sticks out like a sore thumb.

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img_20191116_102537_512.jpg

Spotted a couple of Team Bhp stickers on this Duster in a Reliance Smart outlet in Vellore, TN on Sunday (today).

It's KA registered (Bangalore) like us which was what caught my eye. There was the LTD and the URL stickers on the front along with another that I couldn't recognize. Took a discrete pic, didn't get to see the back.

Edit: Time spotted- 1:23 PM, Nov 17.
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img_20191117_132342.jpg

Spotted at OMR , Chennai
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-20191117_190639.jpg

Finally bought the Team-BHP stickers for my Kia,

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img_20191116_101251.jpg

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img_20191116_101210.jpg

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img_20191116_121354.jpg

This area under the "Seltos" logo seems like the perfect place for the URL sticker.

Spotted this in the Morning !! OMR looks to be go to place to spot Team BHP cars :P

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-xuv.jpg

Here are on my Ritz & TBTS. Thanks abhi3284 for the LOVE CARS LIVE CARS suggestion on RITZ clap:. The remaining TEAM-BHP portion of the sticker, I thought of putting on my RE fuel tank. Felt it looks quite awesome there and being in line of sight while driving it will keep reminding me about team-bhp during the drive. I am thinking this may start a trend of using this sticker this way on RE :D. Decided to cut smaller team-bhp sticker to fit it on the back rest.

Quote:

Originally Posted by abhi3284 (Post 3975549)
Some people also go to the extent of stealing the Team BHP Stickers. I had cut the LOVE CARS LIVE CARS (The Red Color Part from Sticker No. 2) and had stuck it below the Rear Number Plate. It looked awesome until one fine day some idiot nicked it off...:Frustrati

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-p_20191119_200610.png

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-p_20191119_201005.jpg

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-p_20191119_200510.jpg

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-p_20191119_201103.jpg

Saw this Gypsy in Manali right now. The sticker actually reads Team BHM.com lol:

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img_20191121_123037862.jpg

Don't ask me how happy i am today. My both workhorses got Team-BHP treatmentclap:. Feeling so proud to be BHPian and displaying it on my Verna Fluidic and Yamaha FZS V3 ABS.

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-20191117_123627.jpg

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-20191117_123058.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrasannaDhana (Post 4693852)
I have become a big fan of the new LTD black yellow sticker. It is even better than the all time favorite LTD sticker

Yeah I really love it too!

Unfortunately it's really hard to capture on camera. The finer detail of the line pattern usually gets lost.

Same issue for the matching Tee design - as you can see here:

Quote:

Originally Posted by viscosity (Post 4695911)
I thought of putting on my RE fuel tank.

Looks awesome! :thumbs up

Fake LTD sticker spotted at Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore:Frustrati. Comparatively looks more real than the other ones I’ve seen, even has “Team-BHP” written at the right spot. What gives it away is the font and size of the “Live to Drive”.

Noopster's wife says:

Quote:

Was watching this series on Netflix called Fitrat and see what I found in episode 2
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-whatsapp-image-20191125-15.54.43.jpeg

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTO (Post 4699567)
Noopster's wife says:

That's a fake sticker too :Frustrati

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTO (Post 4699567)
Noopster's wife says:

:thumbs up

Quote:

Originally Posted by boniver (Post 4699651)
That's a fake sticker too :Frustrati

Hehe...yeah she wasn’t too thrilled when I told her either! :D