Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st March 2010, 17:56   #3691
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJANGO View Post
How does one go about getting the Team BHP stickers without having to go through the entire bank process, etc? Are these stickers not available in India someplace, where one can send a DD in Indian rupees and get the package couried to office or home? Just my 5 cents.
Quote:
Originally Posted by windiesel View Post
+1 to that I've been thinking about getting a set for my new Manza but find the paypal system quite intimidating. I wish there was a simpler method like sending a DD/MICR Cheque or a Cash on Delivery system or a Senior guy who stocks it in large cities and one can just go and pick it up from him. Mods-think about it!
If you're not comfortable with using PayPal, you can order using your credit card too. If you feel using your card is not safe, then try using the Vitual credit cards/Visa netsafe cards offered by various bank's netbanking accounts. Just create a virtual card with Rs. 250/- as a limit and use it for ordering your set. This is exactly what I had done a year back.

Last edited by MurtazaGhiya : 21st March 2010 at 18:06.
Old 21st March 2010, 18:43   #3692
JVH
Senior - BHPian

Silver Accent at Kodigehalli junction today around 6pm. I think the sticker was Live to Drive? We both took a right turn towards Hebbal. I overtook you in my red Palio GTX. You may have noticed my Live to Drive sticker on the left side of the rear bumper.

Who is it?
Old 21st March 2010, 18:50   #3693
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MurtazaGhiya View Post
If you're not comfortable with using PayPal, you can order using your credit card too. If you feel using your card is not safe, then try using the Vitual credit cards/Visa netsafe cards offered by various bank's netbanking accounts. Just create a virtual card with Rs. 250/- as a limit and use it for ordering your set. This is exactly what I had done a year back.
Yes, thanks just paid Rs.234(that's $5.... wonder why the dollar fixation?) and some change through my credit card and ordered a set of stickers. Hope it works fine...
Old 21st March 2010, 19:38   #3694
BHPian

black color Ceilo with Got BHP? stickers where the rear number plates should be on Kalkare Main Road (Ramamurthy Nagar, Bangalore).
There was another sticker (the rpm gauge one) on the car which dint seem original!
Old 21st March 2010, 21:12   #3695
BHPian

KA 04 xx 9043

Spotted a White color Accent Viva in Malleshwaram on Saturday between 12th Main and 16th Main on 16th Cross with LTD and Got BHP sticker

Pls. identify yourself

Cheers

Last edited by csateesh : 21st March 2010 at 21:21.
Old 22nd March 2010, 00:14   #3696
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by csateesh View Post
Spotted a White color Accent Viva in Malleshwaram on Saturday between 12th Main and 16th Main on 16th Cross with LTD and Got BHP sticker

Pls. identify yourself

Cheers
If Its Ka04 xx 9081 and Husky Blue in colour It will be me.I stay in that area.Btw What do you stay??

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinaydas View Post
master beaten at his own game!!(i think)

Bhpian Lateesh(i think) spotted
bro you are yet to spot me and i was hiding in plain sight!!
as mentioned before my sticker has been placed in a very strategic location
Thats Opposite Our College Right?

Last edited by Dippy : 22nd March 2010 at 09:06. Reason: Back to back posts.
Old 22nd March 2010, 01:38   #3697
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kites View Post
I commute on NH 7 every day to office, several times i have spotted this beauty Fiat Adventure Black with TBHP stickers. Looks like a really well maintained car and in black it really looks a killer. Could you identify yourself please ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by beejay View Post
This must be the same Adventure I spotted in Coonoor last month. No idea who he is.
Folks, the Black Adventure in Bangalore with the MH 01 registration is mine someone else has also spotted my wife driving the car to drop of my son at vidya sagar school . I take the Bellary road everyday and my office is opposite Ganjam on Infantry Road. Also i spotted and spoke to a fellow BHPian in Conoor !

Its wonderful to see the small world of BHPians

Cheers
Vinay Sambaragimath

Quote:
Originally Posted by kites View Post
I commute on NH 7 every day to office, several times i have spotted this beauty Fiat Adventure Black with TBHP stickers. Looks like a really well maintained car and in black it really looks a killer. Could you identify yourself please ?
That's me n my adventure ! The LTD sticker at an angle on the rear right pillar.

My office folks find the sticker a right fit for my passion for cars and driving and i am proud of the forum and the TBHP stickers. In fact i have a few of the stickers around my car !

Thanks a ton for the compliments for the car and i love my babe.

Cheers
Vinay Sambaragimath

Last edited by Dippy : 22nd March 2010 at 11:04. Reason: Back to back posts.
Old 22nd March 2010, 06:19   #3698
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomingbhat View Post
Thats Opposite Our College Right?
yes exactly right in front of the hospital signal.
Old 22nd March 2010, 09:32   #3699
SUV
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Slow View Post
Spotted a Black Verna in Sadashivanagar heading towards malleshwaram on sankey tank road
KA05 MF xxxxx

Good driver but was rather unhappy with the oncoming traffic cutting into his lane.
I was right behind you mate
That was me , On the Unhappy part .. i hate people using a 2 lane road as if it were a One Way..
Old 22nd March 2010, 10:30   #3700
BHPian

Sunday, March 21,2010. Time : 3.20pm.
Spotted a red Swift parked opposite to Sukh Sagar, Kammanahalli Main Road - had the got bhp stickers on rear bumper.
Old 22nd March 2010, 11:10   #3701
BHPian

Spotted a White Zen on the elevated tollway yesterday. The car had a Team BHP rear number plate.
Car number KA ** * **24 (asterisk because I forgot the number )
Old 22nd March 2010, 11:30   #3702
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuraliR View Post
Sunday, March 21,2010. Time : 3.20pm.
Spotted a red Swift parked opposite to Sukh Sagar, Kammanahalli Main Road - had the got bhp stickers on rear bumper.
That was me, MuraliR.
I was thinking Latheesh was my car's official spotter , glad to know someone else did.
Old 22nd March 2010, 11:52   #3703
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by passionforcars View Post
+1 to that.And one thing , what if i do not want the whole ten stickers.all i want is 4 or at the most five stickers.Can team-Bhp arrange for a mini set of stickers(read a set of 4-5 stickers) ?
My friend ordered stickers today, we both own one car each so we are sharing stickers

Was in Mangalore this weekend, tried spotting t bhp stickers but no luck

Last edited by recshenoy : 22nd March 2010 at 11:54.
Old 22nd March 2010, 14:08   #3704
BHPian

Spotted this Opel Corsa SAIL KA xx M 13 on woc rd./vijaynagar with custom made www. team-bhp. com sticker

P.S- Ur siggy.-
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-dsc01540.jpg  

Last edited by GTO : 23rd March 2010 at 12:42. Reason: Quoted post is on its way to being deleted
Old 22nd March 2010, 14:12   #3705
Senior - BHPian

Spotted a Red Getz Crdi with oversized tyres on the service lane to ORR opposite to Ecospace. It had the Live to Drive sticker on the back.

Do we have sign we can do it indicate that the Team-Bhp'ian was spotted? Maybe a thumbs up and then if the recognize maybe they could acknowledge with flashing their lights or something like that, as it will be difficult to pass alongside or even stop over in most traffic situations!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks