Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th March 2009, 11:25   #376
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrus43 View Post
Who has a Golden Color Alto in South Bombay with a Team-BHP Sticker??? The car also sports an illusion Sticker. I spotted the car in Godrej Baug, Napean Sea Road Yesterday.
Cyrus, thats was me!
Old 26th March 2009, 15:53   #377
BHPian

Got the stickers today within 3 days . Will stick them tomorrow as being a long weekend
One doubt : My Credit Card was charged in terms of dollar so I need to pay the conversion fee . I used AMEX. My understanding was that I would be charged in INR
Old 27th March 2009, 09:43   #378
Senior - BHPian

Here's my share...
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img_0188.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img_0189.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img_0190.jpg  

Old 27th March 2009, 11:59   #379
BHPian

Can the Mods. give an idea whether
a) Has there been an increase in the hits the site is taking ?
b) Are more people registering in the site ?

after these stickers started appearing on the roads !!
Old 27th March 2009, 19:16   #380
BHPian

Hey all, got my set of stickers yesterday! Pasted them on my car and bike, have a look!
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-dsc01090.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-dsc01092.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-dsc01093.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-dsc01094.jpg  

Old 28th March 2009, 22:16   #381

I was in Goa last week and saw a car with a T-BHP sticker in the parking lot of Calangute Beach, was pleasantly surprised

I need to get some of these stickers for myself, if only there was a way to pay via Netbanking. I'm quite interested in sticker no. 2 and no. 6.

Last edited by Rehaan : 29th March 2009 at 17:50. Reason: Please see post #86 in this thread for paying w/o credit card. Thanks.
Old 29th March 2009, 09:35   #382
Senior - BHPian

Got my stick'em ups.

Hi i had ordered my set on wed night and bu sat eve had the set in my hands.
Got up at 6 in the morning to apply them to the car,spent close to 2 hours trying to figure what goes where.
They were many peel offs as i was doing lots of guestimates as to how it will look and thankfully due to the good quality of the sticker they didn't tear.
Alos put a couple of them on the sun visors as i felt as they are too big for the Maruti.Here's my contribution..
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-timage041.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-timage042.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-timage043.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-timage047.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-timage051.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-timage052.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-timage054.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-timage057.jpg  

Old 29th March 2009, 11:44   #383
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronWolf View Post
And I see why everyone tries to take pot shots at your fascination for car shampoo and car wax.

I think I could see my reflection on the jpeg itself. Lovely Gloss!

Those people are all now fossilized and will be discovered by paleontologists 1000 years from now.

And thanks for the compliments!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Mag, that's one heck of a shining Swift! Looks fab.
Thanks Rush.
Old 29th March 2009, 22:24   #384
BHPian

just ordered mine...wonder how long will it take...cant wait
Old 30th March 2009, 09:49   #385
BHPian

I have put it on my Sx4 and need to stick it on my Ikon in coming days!
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img_4111.jpg
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img_4112.jpg
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img_4113.jpg

Last edited by mail4loys : 30th March 2009 at 09:50.
Old 31st March 2009, 18:09   #386

Hi! All,

Here is my bit of contribution...
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-29032009006.jpg  

Old 31st March 2009, 19:13   #387
BHPian

Question : Comments/ Suggestions please

Guys,

Question :

The big stickers, for example "LIVE TO DRIVE" it has a very thin plastic coating compared to other smaller stickers which are made of plastic (ie : cellophane tape like material).

So are the "big" stickers safe with water (when you give it for service) when we was our cars we treat them like babies, well... tell that to a service center guy.

I was thinking of covering the "LIVE TO DRIVE" (which is my favorite) with a cellophane tape that is as wide as the sticker so that it will be relatively safe to hi pressure water jet from a service station.

Comments/ Suggestions please.
Old 31st March 2009, 20:42   #388
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by yzfrj View Post
Guys,

Question :

The big stickers, for example "LIVE TO DRIVE" it has a very thin plastic coating compared to other smaller stickers which are made of plastic (ie : cellophane tape like material).

So are the "big" stickers safe with water (when you give it for service) when we was our cars we treat them like babies, well... tell that to a service center guy.

I was thinking of covering the "LIVE TO DRIVE" (which is my favorite) with a cellophane tape that is as wide as the sticker so that it will be relatively safe to hi pressure water jet from a service station.

Comments/ Suggestions please.
the stickers are of high quality material and will withstand the pressure wash. dont worry!
Old 1st April 2009, 10:45   #389
Team-BHP Support

My car has gone through 2 pressure washes with live to drive sticker, no issues
Old 1st April 2009, 10:59   #390
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by sshastri13 View Post
Hi! All,

Here is my bit of contribution...
A Team-BHP sticker on a cab!! That's a first. Neat.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks