Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 16th April 2010, 11:04   #4126
BHPian

Where: Bangalore, on Hosur Road just before Electronics City junction
When: Today morning @~ 9:20AM
What: KA registered I10 ending with 3197
Sporting: GotBHP and Tacho Redline sticker

Edit: Looks like Hurrycane spotted the same last month and posted here, but dont see any response from the BHPian.
Old 16th April 2010, 11:19   #4127
BHPian

Santro Xing -KL 01 AE xxxx @Sreekaryam,Trivandrum. Proceeded to technopark . A lady was driving it
Old 16th April 2010, 11:20   #4128
Senior - BHPian

Spotted Golden Fiesta at Metro ford Yesterday!
It was driver driven. I even had a small chat with the driver
KA04 MG 39xx

Who is this?? or is this another fake team-bhp wanabe?
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-teambhp.jpg  

Old 16th April 2010, 11:24   #4129
BHPian

I had ordered for Tbhp stickers on 12thApr and received it yesterday (15Apr). Quite impressed with the quality and delivery time.

But one thing left me and . The guys from DTDC stapled their counterfoil across the envelope. 6 stickers have two holes in them. My fav (got bhp?) sticker also has two holes in them.

Even though they are just two holes, they could spoil the look. I dont know how it would be once its on the car. I am confused whether i should use it or not. i was to stick them on my magnum on sunday.
Old 16th April 2010, 12:40   #4130

TeamBHP Stickers waiting time?

Hi,

I have ordered the TeamBHP sticker set on 10th Apr 2010. But till date no news about the delivery. Is there any way to track the courier or know the status of the same?

My Receipt No: 1676-7133-4595-9810
Order Number: 2751

Also what is the waiting time required for deivery?

Suresh
(Chennai)
Old 16th April 2010, 13:14   #4131
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by benzinblut View Post
I had ordered for Tbhp stickers on 12thApr and received it yesterday (15Apr). Quite impressed with the quality and delivery time.

But one thing left me and . The guys from DTDC stapled their counterfoil across the envelope. 6 stickers have two holes in them. My fav (got bhp?) sticker also has two holes in them.

Even though they are just two holes, they could spoil the look. I dont know how it would be once its on the car. I am confused whether i should use it or not. i was to stick them on my magnum on sunday.
This is really surprising, just bad luck, looks like a one-off case. I did not have this problem and AFAIK, this has not happened with most people.
But, don't worry, it will still look good, the quality of the stickers is just awesome. If you want still want to be extra careful, you can stick transparent cellophane tape over the holes on the sticker before sticking them on your car.

Last edited by vasanthn21 : 16th April 2010 at 13:15.
Old 16th April 2010, 13:21   #4132
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Balboa View Post
Where: Bangalore, on Hosur Road just before Electronics City junction
When: Today morning @~ 9:20AM
What: KA registered I10 ending with 3197
Sporting: GotBHP and Tacho Redline sticker

Edit: Looks like Hurrycane spotted the same last month and posted here, but dont see any response from the BHPian.
Rocky_Balboa: You are right no response on this spotting.

I had very few responses till date, either they are active TBHPians not checking this thread or they may have been given the excess stickers by their pals who are TBHP members.
Old 16th April 2010, 13:50   #4133
BHPian

Regarding Order Number: 2752

Hi Placed the order Order Number: 2752 on 10th of April, and my order shows that the order is still processing.

but i haven't received the stickers till now since people say that it will hardly take 4 days.
Old 16th April 2010, 14:03   #4134
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vasanthn21 View Post
This is really surprising, just bad luck, looks like a one-off case. I did not have this problem and AFAIK, this has not happened with most people.
But, don't worry, it will still look good, the quality of the stickers is just awesome. If you want still want to be extra careful, you can stick transparent cellophane tape over the holes on the sticker before sticking them on your car.

Thanks for the tip vasanthn21. Yes, i dont rememebering having read of such a problem from any tbhpian so far. its bad luck i guess

Anyways, the holes are just tiny pin holes. I will try pasting the stickers and see how they look and then decide. sunday I'm gonna do it
Old 16th April 2010, 14:16   #4135
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurrycane12 View Post
Rocky_Balboa: You are right no response on this spotting.

I had very few responses till date, either they are active TBHPians not checking this thread or they may have been given the excess stickers by their pals who are TBHP members.
I agree. I have posted a few spottings on this thread, but have got only one response till date.
Old 16th April 2010, 14:31   #4136
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TorqueJuice View Post
Hi,

I have ordered the TeamBHP sticker set on 10th Apr 2010. But till date no news about the delivery. Is there any way to track the courier or know the status of the same?

Suresh
(Chennai)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPEEDY_RACER View Post
Hi Placed the order Order Number: 2752 on 10th of April, and my order shows that the order is still processing.

but i haven't received the stickers till now since people say that it will hardly take 4 days.
Dont worry guys, It takes time for the courier company to deliver the package, I also booked in on 30 Mar and got it around 8 Apr, so just have a bit more patience and you will definitely be rewarded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by benzinblut View Post

After reading your thread, just saw my envelope and was also astonished to find the stapler pins there, however, they were on the shorter side and somehow probably missed the stickers.
Old 16th April 2010, 14:34   #4137
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TorqueJuice View Post

The waiting time according to the FAQ is 7-10 business days. I got my stickers on the third working day, may be because they dispatch the stickers from Bombay?
Old 16th April 2010, 18:36   #4138
Senior - BHPian

Spotted this neat white matiz near nandanam while returning from work. Didn't wave or signal as it was driven by a lady.

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-mat.jpg

PS: She drove really well in that bumper to bumper traffic.
Old 16th April 2010, 20:17   #4139
BHPian

Spotted a Golden Color esteem in Kolbad parked outside Hotel Swara. Regd No MH 04 CJ 7247. I was quiet far from the car but could make out it had a Black TBHP Sticker with the RPM meter on the right hand side of the rear bumber. Who was it ???
Old 16th April 2010, 21:03   #4140
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by egangsta View Post
Spotted a Golden Color esteem in Kolbad parked outside Hotel Swara. Regd No MH 04 CJ 7247. I was quiet far from the car but could make out it had a Black TBHP Sticker with the RPM meter on the right hand side of the rear bumber. Who was it ???
Don't know if he has the same colour, but he does have an Esteem. Member : dev_kudle

BTW, do you have any idea to whom this car belongs?

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifti...ml#post1836835

Most Viewed