Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th April 2010, 18:54   #4321
Senior - BHPian

Spotted a black Innova KA 53 XX 3000 in electronics city near Velankani tech park today 15 min back (6.35PM). He zooomeeed away before I took my cam!!! It had LTD sticker on rear bumper (centre)

I had spotted the same few months back and posted here to see no response from the owner.
Old 30th April 2010, 21:10   #4322
BHPian

hey mate caught ya :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TC_aashay View Post
That would be my 1.4 GP...
had to reach home coz someone was locked outside the house...

I knew something was up with that car following me but calls from home just didnt stop...

anyways you live around here or were just passing by??

Aashay B.

Dude I stay near SIWS school, was coming back home when I spotted your car and since I was anyways wanting to take a short spin, thought whats better than catching up with a BHPian knew you were in a hurry so didnt disturb you once you went into your colony.. DRIVE SAFE.Take care
Old 30th April 2010, 23:52   #4323
BHPian

Hey Guys.
Wanted your opinion on some thing.
I was wondering if You guys would react similarly about a bike with a Tbhp sticker.?
I have just one sticker(courtesy my friend) And i am in a dilemma whether to put it on my bike (which i use most often) Or will it fit more on a Car(which i use once in a while)
Thanks.
Old 1st May 2010, 00:17   #4324
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by phro View Post
Hey Guys.
Wanted your opinion on some thing.
I was wondering if You guys would react similarly about a bike with a Tbhp sticker.?
I have just one sticker(courtesy my friend) And i am in a dilemma whether to put it on my bike (which i use most often) Or will it fit more on a Car(which i use once in a while)
Thanks.
If you are posting it to get 'Spotted' put it in your bike.
If you simply love the brand and stickers anywhere.

There are people who have stickers on their cars and bikes both, but never spotted even once

P.S - Try lending one more sticker from a fellow T-BHP should solve your dilemma.
Old 1st May 2010, 00:30   #4325
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Hey Guys.
Thanks.
which is the sticker you're referring to?

btw, i'll be putting Team-BHP stickers on my bike too, but need to wash it first - which right now i'm very lazy to do
Old 1st May 2010, 00:55   #4326
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranjan Sharma View Post
If you are posting it to get 'Spotted' put it in your bike.
If you simply love the brand and stickers anywhere.

There are people who have stickers on their cars and bikes both, but never spotted even once

P.S - Try lending one more sticker from a fellow T-BHP should solve your dilemma.
Well I was initially putting the sticker for the sole purpose of getting spotted
But From this thread I some how got the opinion that only cars with Tbhp Stickers were spotted
Thats when i got confused !
And as of now , that particular friend of mine (college mate) Is the only person whom i know on Tbhp

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post
which is the sticker you're referring to?

btw, i'll be putting Team-BHP stickers on my bike too, but need to wash it first - which right now i'm very lazy to do
Its That Small and long
Driven by
Teambhp.com
Sticker

Well its either going on the Apache rtr 180 Or Zen.

My soul reason for putting it is to Get spotted
Old 1st May 2010, 02:57   #4327
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anantu2001 View Post
Spotted Red santro having LTD and Got BHP? stickers near Nagarbhavi Circle. I was flashing my headlights, honking in rhythmic pattern etc but the person didnt notice i guess. I followed him till Chandra Layout and when i got an opportunity to overtake him he took a left turn and I had to go straight. A dog was sitting in the front passengers seat

Vehicle number was KA-02 ** 72**.

I was in my red spark. Brought down the passenger side glass to talk to him but by then he took a left.. Who is it?

hey that was me and that was my pet dog "Googi".

Thanks,
Rajiv
Old 1st May 2010, 07:58   #4328
Distinguished - BHPian

Got my stickers... That was quick. Just 2 days.. Will be putting it up today evening.
Old 1st May 2010, 08:36   #4329
Senior - BHPian

Spotted a silver suzuki dZire number ending with 9624, around 7.55 AM on Kanakapura main road near the Sarakki signal ( family mart junction). LTD sticker on the right bumper. Couldnt quite catch attention due to several buses all around me . Who is this fellow BHPian?
Old 1st May 2010, 09:58   #4330
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Its That Small and long
Driven by
Teambhp.com
Sticker

Well its either going on the Apache rtr 180 Or Zen.

My soul reason for putting it is to Get spotted
if its the long one, you rather put that on your Zen because i think that one will be too long for the bike (on the shocks or the side panel maybe?) and that too only one side.
Old 1st May 2010, 12:26   #4331
BHPian

Last Tuesday evening I was coming back from Hinjewadi, Pune to Mumbai, just before taking left to Wakad, one Santro Xing crossed me. When I turned my head the person rolled down the window and was smiling. I was bit surprised, in the mean time the Santro moved little ahead and I found the car has a Team BHP sticker "Love Cars, Live Cars".

Pleasent surprise! We both stopped our cars and got introduced ourselves. Man it was TBHPian Sukiwa, nice meeting you buddy. I was in hurry to reach home, will catch you sometime and have a long chat.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-27042010002.jpg  

Old 1st May 2010, 12:39   #4332
BHPian

Spotted hurricane (louis) Baleno at total mall basement parking last saturday. I think i saw you in the silver metro restaurant. But was with my family so didn't drop in to say hi.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-dsc00315.jpg  

Old 1st May 2010, 13:04   #4333
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post
if its the long one, you rather put that on your Zen because i think that one will be too long for the bike (on the shocks or the side panel maybe?) and that too only one side.

All right i guess i will put it on the Zen.As it is i Doubt any one who will See the Sticker On the bike will care about stopping and catching up !

So Any suggestions as To where it goes on the Zen ?
Old 1st May 2010, 15:22   #4334
BHPian

right now, a black getz 7558, a black ikon 2668, and my innova all with LTD are parked within a few meters of each other in CMH Rd
Old 1st May 2010, 15:24   #4335
BHPian

was in Chandigarh on tuesday and while coming back to delhi, saw a black hyundai accent with T- bhp stickers right in middle of rear glass ..it was CH-03 9603 no , if i remember correctly or 3906 or similiar no..couldn,t stop as i was in Bus ..

it was right on petrol pump around about, near sec 17 .. any idea who was??

Quote:
Originally Posted by srikanthpotluri View Post
While entering DLF IT Park, Porur, spotted a red Swift with Love Cars, Live Cars Sticker.

Anyone from the forums here?
Do you work for CSC ????

Last edited by Dippy : 3rd May 2010 at 09:20. Reason: Back to back posts. Please use the edit function if posting within 20 minutes of your earlier post.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks