Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd May 2010, 11:32   #4366
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by autoholic View Post
I ordered my stickers on night of 29th and got them yesterday morning. That was quick.

I pasted the 'Got Bhp?' on the rear bumper just above the tail pipe and one of the smallest 'www.team-bhp.com' ones on the rear number plate. These are the FIRST TWO and the ONLY ones on ANY of my cars till date.

My wife doesnt know about team-bhp or me being a member now. She saw the 'Got Bhp?' sticker on the back bumper today. And she said "There is a sticker on the car". I asked "where". She said "On the back bumper". I said "Yeah I know, I pasted it". Her face became just like this .

I hope someone spots my car now.
Nice to hear that buddy. Which car did you paste it on..i think pictures would help as Delhi spottings are a very rare scenario

OT - Yesterday night spotted an elantra near friends place which read bhp.com at a glance and when i reversed to check if it was a spotting i saw something else , this dude had a sticker reading www.highBHP.com. Maybe a wannabe BHPian
Old 3rd May 2010, 11:40   #4367
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by harishnayak View Post
Nice to hear that buddy. Which car did you paste it on..i think pictures would help as Delhi spottings are a very rare scenario

OT - Yesterday night spotted an elantra near friends place which read bhp.com at a glance and when i reversed to check if it was a spotting i saw something else , this dude had a sticker reading www.highBHP.com. Maybe a wannabe BHPian

Ugh! That website is such a mess. Almost completely copied off t-bhp.

I know of a T-Bhpian near my place. He is a friend's neighbour. Never met him though, I think I'll just go ring his doorbell and introduce myself.

Old 3rd May 2010, 11:44   #4368
BHPian

Spotted KL 34 Red Swift D with basic mods at Malleshpalaya 10th mn, 8th cross dead end curve at about 630-7pm on 2nd May. The car had the number plates stickers

Ayalvasi('Neighbour' in Malayalam), do identify yourself ?
Old 3rd May 2010, 11:44   #4369
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by wagenix View Post
Just when I had lost all hope of getting spotted, you pull alongside, roll down your window and wave at me

And just when i had given up hope of getting a response to my spottings, you reply!
Yes i stay on BG road. But i don't take my car out very often any more, except when i miss my office cab like today.
Old 3rd May 2010, 12:09   #4370
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by EssYouWe View Post
Ugh! That website is such a mess. Almost completely copied off t-bhp.

I know of a T-Bhpian near my place. He is a friend's neighbour. Never met him though, I think I'll just go ring his doorbell and introduce myself.

Oh it didn't strike me to see if was actually a website. Just checked the website and this dude has tried to give the same look and feel as that of TBHP.

Also you mentioned "I know of a T-Bhpian near my place." - Did you mean highbhpian here.
Old 3rd May 2010, 13:24   #4371
JVH
Senior - BHPian

Saw these two cars on the way to Mysore Saturday morning
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img00047201005010912.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img00049201005011215.jpg  

Last edited by JVH : 3rd May 2010 at 13:37.
Old 3rd May 2010, 13:33   #4372
Distinguished - BHPian

I see everyday a Red i10 in Microsoft Campus, Hyderabad with a "Live to Drive" sticker.

Who would that be?
Old 3rd May 2010, 14:14   #4373
BHPian

Quote:

OT - Yesterday night spotted an elantra near friends place which read bhp.com at a glance and when i reversed to check if it was a spotting i saw something else , this dude had a sticker reading HighBHP.com - Powered by vBulletin. Maybe a wannabe BHPian
On my OHC1.3 Golden Colour, maybe you will recognize by somewhat loud exhaust note courtesy Automech FFE. You may spot my car near filmistan or ajmal khan park area.

PS i'll be on lookout for ur Alto.
Old 3rd May 2010, 14:35   #4374
BHPian

Spotted a Red 1807 with LCLC and a Blue Civic with "Got BHP" could not note the number at the Sarjapur campus this afternoon.
Old 3rd May 2010, 14:51   #4375
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjbiju View Post
That is right Suhas - it had the "Live To Drive" sticker at the back - it was a dark green Safari
Mine is black VX 4x4 and I was not in Aundh on that day/time

-BJ
Old 3rd May 2010, 15:16   #4376
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by JVH View Post
Saw these two cars on the way to Mysore Saturday morning
That was me in that Sparky!!! was on the way to Mysore to meet my friend in Mysore. I do not remember this location.
Old 3rd May 2010, 15:18   #4377
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latheesh View Post
That was me in that Sparky!!! was on the way to Mysore to meet my friend in Mysore. I do not remember this location.
What time did you guys go to Mysore? Even I went to Mysore on Saturday morning
Old 3rd May 2010, 15:23   #4378
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Oh it didn't strike me to see if was actually a website. Just checked the website and this dude has tried to give the same look and feel as that of TBHP.

Also you mentioned "I know of a T-Bhpian near my place." - Did you mean highbhpian here.
Lol! I don't think there are any highbhpians other than the owner.

The guy I am talking about is a Sikh gentleman, lives in Saraswati Vihar, drives a Maroon Civic and a beige U-VA.
Old 3rd May 2010, 15:27   #4379
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by EssYouWe View Post
Lol! I don't think there are any highbhpians other than the owner.

EssYouWe: I am waiting for you to respond to my PM, mate
Old 3rd May 2010, 15:50   #4380
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by addyhemmige View Post
What time did you guys go to Mysore? Even I went to Mysore on Saturday morning
Even i made a quick half day trip to Mysore & back yesterday ( Sunday). Sadly, could not spot even a single car having 'T-Bhp' stickers inspite of the highway which was flooded with cars.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks