Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th May 2010, 23:18   #4816
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANDHAV View Post
Spotted this on a Chandigarh registered black Fortuner:
That's My Cousin's Fortuner, Reg No. 0126. I am glad it was spotted!

By The Way, where and what time did you spot this??

Last edited by saintsinner : 30th May 2010 at 23:23.
Old 31st May 2010, 11:00   #4817
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by benbsb29 View Post
Actually, this cab is quite frequently spotted, and reported on this thread. You could see posts to the same effect mentioned earlier on this thread.

Deepak, when did you spot the Ritz? IF it was on Friday evening, it was being driven by a male, and not a lady when i spotted it.

Did we spot the same car, at a different time?

I have seen this Ritz VDi, paprika red car start from near to Mantri woods on Bannerghatta road in the morning at around 7.15AM. The man gets down near to Intel/Accenture campus on Marathalli ring road and then on the lady drives further towards Marathalli and further.
Evenings too I have seen this car at around 5.30 ish going back.

whoever owns this car, I give a thumbs up for your lane discipline and good indicator usage(saw this today).

1. Saw a Verna golden beige near silkboard today having a www.teambhp.com sticker on boot below number plate at 7.40AM.
2. Saw a Maroon i20 Asta on Bannerghatta road near Food world(Arekere) yesterday at 9AM with a Live To Drive sticker on rear RHS bumper.

Hi to both!

Cheers,
Anup
Old 31st May 2010, 11:27   #4818
BHPian

I have many times spotted this black alto with the Tb sticker( neither know the no nor the type of sticker... always seen it at night!!) in Mayur Vihar phase-2 , have many times honked , but in vain
Once there were some ladies walking along the alto and my honking was mistook by them!!

Probably there was a sikh in the car... anyone here?
Old 31st May 2010, 11:59   #4819
BHPian

Spotted a Maroon coloured Indica ( not sure abt the version - not vista) KA XX XX 7168 near the Arakere gate signal ( parked at some restaurant) with LTD sticker on the rear hatch.
Old 31st May 2010, 12:01   #4820
BHPian

Spotted a Red i10 or Swift AP 9 BC XXXX with I Drive Safe and team-bhp stickers in Parking Area, Podium-1, DLF Cyber City, Gachibowli.

Before I get to hear, if I cannot distinguish the cars, friends, I did not have the chance to turn back and see which car it exactly was. I was in the parking lot and by the time I noticed the stickers, I was way way ahead of turning back and checking the model :(
Old 31st May 2010, 14:04   #4821
BHPian

My third spotting in less than a week in Chennai:

Saw a santro in Mega Mart in Valsaravakkam between 5:45-6:00pm, yesterday(Sunday). The car had "Driven by Team BHP" and "Drive Safe" stickers on the rear. Unfortunately, cannot remember the number now.

Who's the bhpian?
Old 31st May 2010, 14:30   #4822
BHPian

Spotted fellow BHPian Naveen's Swift with Got BHP sticker at Panampilly Nagar y'day.

Also saw y'day a metallic maroon WagonR KL 7 BC 7XXX with T-BHP stickers after Goshree bridge waiting to turn towards Vallarpadom Church. The car also had an Advocates sticker on rear glass.

Thanks,
Jose.
Old 31st May 2010, 14:59   #4823
Senior - BHPian

had two sightings yesterday

1. OMBR layout - was on my way to our flat (under construction) when i saw this black Scorpio in front with LTD on left rear. honked, but didn't get a reaction. after the 3rd main, they pulled off to the left and stopped. i went a bit ahead and just before the turn to the Vincent Palloti church, took a u-turn and came back. stopped briefly on the opposite side of the Scorpio and honked, but still didn't get any reaction. so, let it be and moved on. this was around 1pm.

2. on our way to drop my father-in-law to the airport, saw this white Ford Fusion with that red and black team-bhp sticker (don't remember the contents) on its bumper on the left side. couldn't wave because the traffic was moving and i had to overtake you on the left (middle lane). this was between 9:00 - 9:30pm on Hebbal road (new Columbia Asia).

Old 31st May 2010, 16:14   #4824
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by josejoseph View Post
Spotted fellow BHPian Naveen's Swift with Got BHP sticker at Panampilly Nagar y'day.

Also saw y'day a metallic maroon WagonR KL 7 BC 7XXX with T-BHP stickers after Goshree bridge waiting to turn towards Vallarpadom Church. The car also had an Advocates sticker on rear glass.

Thanks,
Jose.
Finally, someone spotted me on road. Yes, I was in Panampilly to meet a fellow BHPian between 4 and 6PM.

Naveen
Old 31st May 2010, 16:32   #4825
BHPian

Spottted Black Verna twice over the weekend
1st on 29th at 13:00ish on Hebbal flyover heading to the city
2nd on 30th at 21:00ish parked outside Big Market Sahakarnagar.

with Team-bhp Clear stickers on the Number plates and Drive Safe on the rear rhs bumper.

Last edited by yajaman99 : 31st May 2010 at 16:34.
Old 31st May 2010, 16:36   #4826
BHPian

here it is on my car...
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-dsc00803.jpg  

Old 31st May 2010, 17:57   #4827
BHPian

saw this safari near Kr puram hanging bridge on saturday. I waved at you and you waved back. I continued on the outer ring road and you took a left towards NGF. Who are you fellow Bhpian?
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-dsc00378.jpg
Also saw a white swift today morning around 9 with the transparent sticker on the rear boot near bommanahalli near the darshini next to IOC petrol bunk was in a bit of a hurry so could not stop and say hi. Who are you bhpian?
Old 31st May 2010, 19:11   #4828
BHPian

Thane spotting atlast Spotted a Silver WagonR, MH06 ** 6139 on the Eastern Expressway. Just a small transparent tbhp sticker on the number plate. Tried catching up with him but he zoomed off on the Cadbury flyover and then took the Nahsik Highway.
Old 31st May 2010, 19:18   #4829
BHPian

Happened to say hi to Mr.Handsome - Anoop, on SX4-ZXi, on my way back home on Bannerghatta Road.

Nice driving style buddy, my advice was intended to be a gentle one, but in the traffic my voice might have sounded a bit harsh to you. Apologies for that. But one motorcyclist almost hit the back bumper after bilekahalli signal, when you took the left lane. Atleast some people would be more careful, when they see the indicator. (I agree some people does not know why there are indicators for vehicles - from my personal experience )

Anyways, Nice meeting you buddy.
Old 31st May 2010, 20:41   #4830
Senior - BHPian

Spotted few kilometers after Thottapally and was behind you till Kayamkulam or so. You sure love Team-BHP; lot of stickers!
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-dsc_0197-medium.jpg  

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks