Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 31st May 2010, 20:44   #4831
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajismine View Post
here it is on my car...
wow! your safari looks stunning. have you done PP on that picture by any chance?
Old 1st June 2010, 08:32   #4832

Quote:
Originally Posted by anup7649 View Post
I have seen this Ritz VDi, paprika red car start from near to Mantri woods on Bannerghatta road in the morning at around 7.15AM. The man gets down near to Intel/Accenture campus on Marathalli ring road and then on the lady drives further towards Marathalli and further.
Evenings too I have seen this car at around 5.30 ish going back.

whoever owns this car, I give a thumbs up for your lane discipline and good indicator usage(saw this today).

1. Saw a Verna golden beige near silkboard today having a www.teambhp.com sticker on boot below number plate at 7.40AM.
2. Saw a Maroon i20 Asta on Bannerghatta road near Food world(Arekere) yesterday at 9AM with a Live To Drive sticker on rear RHS bumper.

Hi to both!

Cheers,
Anup
Hi Anup, Good observation!! that's me and my wife traveling to office! She continues to drive to office after I get off! I usually spot you near silk board, but the traffic is such that, its virtually impossible to acknowledge each other. Hope we could meet sometime. By the way do you live near noble residency, off Doddakammanahali main road, Bannerghatta road!?

Hey thanks for the compliment! :-)

I am not sure about benbsb29's spotting! But it could have been me who 'starter' spotted! My Ritzy number is 4621. Was this the one you spotted?
Old 1st June 2010, 09:44   #4833
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by josejoseph View Post

Also saw y'day a metallic maroon WagonR KL 7 BC 7XXX with T-BHP stickers after Goshree bridge waiting to turn towards Vallarpadom Church. The car also had an Advocates sticker on rear glass.

Thanks,
Jose.
This car is now driven by my sister, an advocate at Kochi
Old 1st June 2010, 09:50   #4834
BHPian

bright start to a day

date:01.06.2010
time:09:20AM
place:HMT road just before the CSD building.

Spotted a parked black swift with the live to drive on the left of the hatch KA53 M ...

Waited a minute and met the guy who said this sticker was donated by a bhpian. Who is the generous person?
Old 1st June 2010, 10:01   #4835
Senior - BHPian

Date - 27-May, Thursday
Location - Chennai, Nr L&T Infotech after Miot Signal towards Porur
Time - around 4:00 PM
Car - Blue M800 with LTD sticker on the rear (Number 1813)
I was riding on my bike & waved at you & you pulled over - not sure why
Pls identify yourself
Old 1st June 2010, 10:26   #4836
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rishie View Post
Happened to say hi to Mr.Handsome - Anoop, on SX4-ZXi, on my way back home on Bannerghatta Road.

Nice driving style buddy, my advice was intended to be a gentle one, but in the traffic my voice might have sounded a bit harsh to you. Apologies for that. But one motorcyclist almost hit the back bumper after bilekahalli signal, when you took the left lane. Atleast some people would be more careful, when they see the indicator. (I agree some people does not know why there are indicators for vehicles - from my personal experience )

Anyways, Nice meeting you buddy.
Hi Rishie,

That's fine. Nice to meet up there. You too had a nice blazing red Pulsar.
Happy driving!

Anup

Quote:
Originally Posted by varunps View Post
Hi Anup, Good observation!! that's me and my wife traveling to office! She continues to drive to office after I get off! I usually spot you near silk board, but the traffic is such that, its virtually impossible to acknowledge each other. Hope we could meet sometime. By the way do you live near noble residency, off Doddakammanahali main road, Bannerghatta road!?

Hey thanks for the compliment! :-)

I am not sure about benbsb29's spotting! But it could have been me who 'starter' spotted! My Ritzy number is 4621. Was this the one you spotted?
Yes I live in Nobel residency and happen to see your car almost daily either in the morning or eve. Well maintained one though!

Last edited by Rehaan : 2nd June 2010 at 15:50. Reason: Posts merged. Please use the MULTIQUOTE button instead of making multiple consecutive posts in the same thread. Thanks.
Old 1st June 2010, 10:57   #4837
BHPian

Spotted sanyam's (noidaboy) swift yesterday around 6:00- 6:15 at the end of the dnd...couldnt click any pix but that swift looks stellar

Also met a t-bhpian in my workplace. chilled with him in the morning. will try to get his handle when i meet him next.
Old 1st June 2010, 11:46   #4838
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I have seen this Ritz VDi, paprika red car start from near to Mantri woods on Bannerghatta road in the morning at around 7.15AM. The man gets down near to Intel/Accenture campus on Marathalli ring road and then on the lady drives further towards Marathalli and further.
Evenings too I have seen this car at around 5.30 ish going back.

whoever owns this car, I give a thumbs up for your lane discipline and good indicator usage(saw this today).
Hey Anup,
This is exactly the car i've noticed.
Mostly, it is the same car that Benny has spotted too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by varunps View Post
But it could have been me who 'starter' spotted! My Ritzy number is 4621. Was this the one you spotted?
Hey Varun,
So, it was you! I only saw your wifey driving the car and parking it near intel.
Let's catch up the next time we meet.
Cheers,
Deepak

Last edited by starter : 1st June 2010 at 11:51. Reason: Missed to quote another post
Old 1st June 2010, 12:31   #4839
BHPian

Blue Punto with 'Got BHP?' sticker in the middle of rear bumper spotted on the EC elevated expressway today morning at sround 10.30. Please identify yourself.
Old 1st June 2010, 12:31   #4840
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsinner View Post
That's My Cousin's Fortuner, Reg No. 0126. I am glad it was spotted!

By The Way, where and what time did you spot this??
I spotted it in CP on saturday around 4.00 PM or so, it was parked in the circle by roadside.
Old 1st June 2010, 13:29   #4841

I got my new stickers today. They look good and the best one is the Live to Drive in Yellow. Thanks Team-BHP.
Old 1st June 2010, 14:04   #4842
BHPian

JP Nagar, Bangalore

Yesterday morning, around 6:15 AM, was returning from the railway station in my light gold Safari and was on JP Nagar main road. Noticed a black swift honking and flashing his lights.

I thought some despo guy wanting to overtake and gave him way. After he overtook me, I noticed that he was a fellow Tbhpian with a couple of stickers on the back of his swift. Hi to him.
Old 1st June 2010, 14:20   #4843
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by asethi View Post
Blue Punto with 'Got BHP?' sticker in the middle of rear bumper spotted on the EC elevated expressway today morning at sround 10.30. Please identify yourself.
I think that Punto belongs to BHPian 'PhrozenFire'
Old 1st June 2010, 14:28   #4844
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post
wow! your safari looks stunning. have you done PP on that picture by any chance?
Thanks IronH4WK

no PP involved....just an Sony DSLR A200 with a 50mm f1.7 lens
Old 1st June 2010, 15:56   #4845

Quote:
Yes I live in Nobel residency and happen to see your car almost daily either in the morning or eve. Well maintained one though!
Hey Anup, I live in tejaswininagar (phase-1). Happened to see you car parked below a badam tree on the main road towards begur road! :-) we must meet sometime!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks