Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 7th June 2010, 19:27   #4921
BHPian

Spotted a black Palio stile in Ejipura at ard 5:30ish. team-bhp.com sticker on the number plate. Car number : KA05 MG 2334
Identify yourself BHPian
Old 8th June 2010, 00:14   #4922
BHPian

Saw this car in Basaveswaranagar 8th Main, Inner Road a month or so back... Who's this BHPIAN?

My house is 500 mtrs from here..
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-02012010067.jpg  

Old 8th June 2010, 01:42   #4923
Senior - BHPian

I think I too have spotted this same Lancer few times. But all the sightings were on Bannerghatta road.

Anyway, today spotted 3 cars with TBHP sticker.
1st on on ORR, after Marathahalli, towards Intel, a maroon colored Ritz with LTD sticker on rear bumper, left side.
2nd near Silkboard junction, a grey(or might be dark blue) color Getz with transparent sticker just below the rear windshield. I was behind you till Bannerghatta road junction where I took right towards JP Nagar.
3rd one a Silver Baleno with white alloys( yeah that car was very much like mine) with got BHP sticker on boot. But the team-bhp weblink is being removed. I think even there was a sticker on the side also, most probably LCLC (without the web-link).
Old 8th June 2010, 09:32   #4924
BHPian

2 spottings this morning

Spotted 2 cars this morning
Vasoo: Followed your Civic from St. Peters to Office but I took the other gate.

Followed this Xtrail from Haralur road till I reach office; did not honk or flash lights as there was slow moving traffic and did not want to irritate you. You had a transparent TBHP sticker on your rear windshield
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-picture-016.jpg  

Last edited by Hurrycane12 : 8th June 2010 at 09:34.
Old 8th June 2010, 09:35   #4925
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurrycane12 View Post
Spotted 2 cars this morning
Vasoo: Followed your Civic from St. Peters to Office but I took the other gate.

Followed this Xtrail from Haralur road till I reach office; did not honk or flash lights as there was slow moving traffic and did not want to irritate you. You had a transparent TBHP sticker on your rear windshield
Thanks. I saw your car. Was in a hurry for a meeting...
Old 8th June 2010, 09:41   #4926
BHPian

Just got my very own T-BHP stickers. The black packaging looks so good. My car needs a good wash before I stick them on and represent the T-BHP family. Thanks to the sticker team at T-BHP for a job well done. The work is simply superb. Please keep getting more versions!
Old 8th June 2010, 10:21   #4927
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaushik_s View Post
1st on on ORR, after Marathahalli, towards Intel, a maroon colored Ritz with LTD sticker on rear bumper, left side.
If it had the number KA 05 MH ####, then i spotted the same one today morning on Bannerghatta Road, near IIMB.
Old 8th June 2010, 10:44   #4928
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitoj View Post
If it had the number KA 05 MH ####, then i spotted the same one today morning on Bannerghatta Road, near IIMB.

And that is Varun's car!
Spotted by 3members in past 2weeks. (Although I spot it almost daily)

Anup
Old 8th June 2010, 11:11   #4929

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitoj View Post
Hi Kaushik, Amit,

I have a maroon Ritz with LTD sticker on left side hatch door (not the bumper) and I commute on that route. And the reg number is KA-05 MH-42xx!! So that could have been me, that you spotted!

Amit, Is your car Dark blue Getz with transparent team-bhp sticker put on hatch-door near to hyundai logo? If so, I spotted you near Arakere signal!
Old 8th June 2010, 11:54   #4930
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranjan Sharma View Post
I think I saw a black Baleno in the Go-Cart zone on Mysore road.

My friend told me there was a T-BHP sticker on your car after you did that stunt while leaving
Stunts were on the track, not outside !

Loose gravel slipping the tyres used to qualify as stunt during my cycle days !

We did spot the Santro as well !

Spotted a white Zen this morning (with regn 7094 as last 4 digits )which joined the JeevanBhima Ngr main road from one of the cross roads just before the JB nagar-80 Ft road junction, The Zen then took left from Fresh@ Ind Ngr and went straight into the Kodihalli area. I flashed light and honked twice, beyond that I felt odd as everyone turned around except you, who are you BHpian !

Last edited by s3va : 8th June 2010 at 11:58.
Old 8th June 2010, 12:40   #4931
Senior - BHPian

It might be one of the saddest spotting of team-BHPian's car in one of the toughest terrain in world.

Spotted one Noida number Ritz banged at checkpost near Ghumri, on Srinagar-Leh road. Checked with Major(a friend) at Ghumri post and he told that it had collision with an army recovery vehicle. Could not catch up with the two people in the cars, as they left for Drass before I reached that spot.

I hope these guys are doing fine, I got to know that they had injuries, I contacted drass checkpost but could not track them, as it was late 6:00 Pm and I had to cross Zozila so I proceeded
Old 8th June 2010, 12:50   #4932
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkbharat View Post
It might be one of the saddest spotting of team-BHPian's car in one of the toughest terrain in world.

Spotted one Noida number Ritz banged at checkpost near Ghumri, on Srinagar-Leh road. Checked with Major(a friend) at Ghumri post and he told that it had collision with an army recovery vehicle. Could not catch up with the two people in the cars, as they left for Drass before I reached that spot.

I hope these guys are doing fine, I got to know that they had injuries, I contacted drass checkpost but could not track them, as it was late 6:00 Pm and I had to cross Zozila so I proceeded

really sad, hope 2 people are doing fine.
wishing them a quick recovery.
Old 8th June 2010, 12:51   #4933
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkbharat View Post

That's really unfortuante; I sincerely hope they are fine and pray for their speedy recovery. At the same time, I'd like to appreciate your "BHPian" spirit for trying to contact and check on them.
Old 8th June 2010, 12:54   #4934
Senior - BHPian

spotted a white maruti car near E-city toll, KA 01 P 816 with proud to drive safe (sticker 7). This sticker is rearly spotted!
Old 8th June 2010, 13:28   #4935
BHPian

time: 9:20 am
place : opp platinum city

Silver indigo proceeding from hmt road to NH4, TN registered with the black/red love cars live cars and small team-bhp.com on the rear. English number plate at the front only.

Speaking to the gentleman for a few seconds while passing came to know that he is a new member.

What is your id please? I did tell you mine. Sorry could not talk more as it would have caused a jam. are you a regular on that road or the ring road?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks